Meeting Again

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

*3 months later*

Bec's POV

     I wake up feeling refreshed and happy for some weird reason. I hum as I fix my latest hairstyle. (I'm a blonde with blue and red highlights now) My members can sense my strangely happy mood. Da Eun, Kyung Soon, and Hae Jung gave me weird looks while Yoomi, our maknae, shared my good mood. I made breakfast for everyone like I normally do and we had a nice meal until Da Eun said something surprising.

     "My boyfriend is coming over later and he's bringing his friends." What? She had a boyfriend?

     "When did you get a boyfriend Da Eun?" Kyung Soon asks her. "Yesterday." 

     "Mwo?" We all say. "How can you call that a boyfriend?" "Who is it?" "Who are these friends? Is he cute?" We all ask at once. Da Eun just smiles and tells us it'll be a surprise. 

     Da Eun focuses on me and says, "Oh, can you cook for us? It'll be a lot of people, but if we help it shouldn't be a problem, right?"

     "Uh, yea it'll be fine and I won't need any help. You guys know how i don't like cooking and baking with other people." I say it with a smile, but they're a little worried. The last time I cooked by myself I burned my arm. The arm I didn't cut myself on thankfully. The scars almost gone, which is a good thing because then I can start wearing short sleeves again.

     "I'm going to go out and get the ingredients I need," I say as I stand up while grabbing everyone's dishes. "How many people will it be?" 

     "Ten in all," Da Eun says. Aigoo, ten people? This might take longer than I want. "I'll be back," I tell them as I grab a coat and my wallet before I walk out the door.

*2 hours later*

     My arms are filled with grocery bags as I walk back to my apartment. I can't see where I'm going except for a foot in front of me. I do my best maneuvering around people, but inevitably I run into someone. My bags start to fall, but I can't do anything to catch them. I never hear a thud though. Instead a pair of hands grab some of my bags so I can finally see. I bow and say, "Gamsahabnida."

     I hear some laughter and then, "Seems like deja vu, huh, hyung." I freeze part way out of the bow. I know that voice and now I know who holds my other groceries. SHINee . . . 

 

Key's POV

    I catch the girl's bags before they fall and Taemin comments how it's deja vu. He's right, this happened to me three months ago. Weird. The girl says thank you and tries to grab the bags from my hands, but I move them away from her. "Nuh uh," I say. "You'll just drop these again." The girl tries to grab them again, but i just move out of the way. She trips and Minho catches her.

     Minho's face changes and he lets go of the girl quickly. The girl sighs and turns towards us. It's Taehee. What is she doing with all of these bags? And why am I still holding them? Taehee tries to grab the bags again and this time I let her have them. She bows again and starts walking away.

     "Ew," Minho says. "I can't believe I just touched her." 

     Something about her seemed familiar to me though. Her voice sounds familiar, but the only time I've heard her talk was on that one night. Huh . . . 

     I shake my head and turn to Onew. "Where's this house you were supposed to go to. Oops, sorry hyung. Your girlfriend's  house." We all laugh at his slight embarrassment while he leads the way to the house. "Who's the girl, hyung," Jonghyun asks.

     "You'll find out soon enough," he says. Ugh, I hate it when he does this to us. After stopping by a shop to buy some *cough* flowers for Onew's girlfriend we finally arrive. It looks like a place where we live now. It's a pretty big apartment. Onew knocks on the door, hiding his face with the flowers, while we stand on the outside of the door so whoever opens the door only sees flowers.

     The door opens and we hear someone squeal. "Onew oppa!!!" We see a girl fling her arms around Onew with the flowers still in front of his face. They're perfect for each other. They're both really weird. The girl invites us in and I realize that this is the home of Twisted Fate . . . doesn't this mean Taehee's here? Onew's girlfriend, Da Eun, shows us around. When we reach the kitchen we see a girl in there working her off cooking.

     When she looks up, it's Taehee. She can cook? Huh. We make small talk with the other members as Taehee continues cooking. The smells coming from the kitchen is amazing. It reminds me of Bec's cooking. I smile sadly as I think of Bec. I miss her. She was so nice if not a little weird. Taehee calls us saying that the food is done. 

      I see the table and I'm amazed. There's kimchi, bulgogi, bibimbap, and much more. My mouth waters just at the sight of all the food. We sit down and start piling food onto our plates. I'm hesitant at first, just like my other members, but Twisted Fate seems fine with the food. Even complimenting Taehee even though she says it was nothing. I take a tentative bite and wow . . . it's amazing. 

     It tastes just like . . . Bec's cooking . . . 

 


 

Author's Note:

YEA they meet again, but why can't they see it's obvious Bec????? Sometimes people are just that oblivious. TEEHEE. I can't wait until they find out. How will their reactions be? Doesn't Da Eun sound sweet and Dorky like Onew? I think I see a match made in heaven XP

Thank you readers and subscribers. It means a lot to me that you would read my first fanfic. I know the last two episodes were boring so I tried really hard to make this episode more exciting! Did it work? The next chapter is going to be good, so please wait patiently as I try and make it more exciting and fun.

~HAPPY READING!