Who Is She?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Jonghyun's POV

     Wow, Bec is daebak! But I've definitely seen her from somewhere. From the looks on my other members' faces they are thinking the same thing. Bec just sits calmly on her bed giving us time to think. None of us say anything and the atmosphere turns awkward after a while. I don't know what to say, so I give Onew a pointed look that he doesn't see. Before I can try talking, Bec starts talking again.

     "Can you please get out of my room?" Wow, rude much?

     "No," I say surprising everyone including myself. "Even though you said please, your tone was very rude. I think you should try saying that again, and maybe this time, we'll oblige." Woah, when did I become such a bossy person? And I was just being the one with manners earlier. All of my members stare at me as I stare at Bec. She eyes me warily before replying.

     "You're right. I'm sorry, but I'm not saying it again. This is my house and I will talk to you how ever I want. I will also start speaking informally to you and you can do the same. If you don't like something that I just said then you can pack your bags and go find a hotel to room in because this is my house and I won't tolerate bossiness." She says it with an indifferent face but her voice is as cold and sharp as a sword. It's kind of scary.

     "We're sorry," I hear Minho say. "You're right. I apologize for Jonghyun's behavior, we don't know what got into him." Why is he apologizing for me? I should be apologizing, but for some reason I can't get a word out. "Also," Minho says, "I really liked that song you were playing earlier. You sang and played it quite beautifully." And with that he leaves the room.

     Bec just stares blankly at the spot Minho just left. She shakes her head a few times before saying, "Now. Since you know who I am and what I was doing can you please leave?"

     "Yes," Taemin says, "but what was that song you were singing?"

     "'Because I Miss You' by Jung Yong Hwa. You should probably know him, so that's probably why it sounded familiar to you."

     "Also, you look familiar. Have we met before?"

     She freezes for a second before giving us a measured look. "Where do you think you've met me before?"

 

Onew's POV

    This is girl is scary, but strangely attractive too. I want to say that I've seen her in South Korea somewhere, but that would be impossible. Well, maybe. Anna did way that she arrived here today just like we did. Where did she fly from?

     "I don't know," Taemin says. "You just look familiar."

     I finally got it! I clap my hands and say, "I know where we've seen you before!"

     She looks scared for second before she asks coolly, "Oh? Where would that be?"

     "We saw you on Anna's phone. It was her background photo!"

     "Oh," Bec says with a small laugh. She looks a little relieved, but I don't know why. "Anyways, are your questions done, because I have to start making dinner soon."

     Food? Right, we were originally looking for Anna to make us food. "You're making the food?" I ask. "Why not Anna. I mean even though your the owner of this house, she's been living here longer, so I expected her to do everything, since you're like a guest in this house, too."

      Bec bursts out laughing. Oh, she's so pretty when she's like this. It makes her . . . shine. "Anna?" she says, "make food? The best thing she can make is instant ramen. I'm surprised that she hasn't gained any weight the years I've been gone. She must've finally started going to the gym. Anyways, she can't cook, but I can." 

      "That's cool," Taemin says. "I can't wait to taste it! I bet I'll eat every piece you give me!" He does an aeygo and Bec just laughs and tells us to get out so she can change. We exit her room, and I have mix feelings at the moment. This is the mysterious girl that we saw earlier today? She doesn't seem all that bad, but . . . 

     "Something about her isn't right," Jonghyun says. "She seemed a little nervous while talking to us and a little . . . careful of the words she said?" We just shrug and go to the living room, where we find Minho playing Kinect soccer. 

 

Key's POV

     "Yah, Minho!" I say. "You play this all the time! Can't you play something different?" He just shakes his head no as he scores a goal. He does a sort of happy dance and tells us to play with him.

     "We will, but not soccer," We all say to him. He pouts, but obliges anyways. We look through the games and find a case less CD. It looks like a home-made game. We decide to play it, and as it loads we start chatting about the house and Anna and Bec. It seems like we all have the same feelings for the three. We love the house, Anna is super nice and inviting, and Bec is just . . . herself.

      The game loads and our jaws drop. It wasn't a game at all. It was a picture album. We see all sorts of pictures. Anna and Bec when they were little. We got to see them grow up through the pictures, but there was one picture in particular that touched all of our hearts. It was a picture of Bec and Anna hugging. It seemed like they were both crying. That was probably the day Bec left to . . . wherever. 

     When I looked over at the other members, tears were streaming down their faces. I realized that I was crying too. The music accompanying the scene fit it so perfectly. I wiped my eyes and took the CD out and read what it says. 

Best friends forever dongsaeng! Happy anniversary! 5/23/14 

      There's something written in Korean on at the bottom, but the CD is suddenly taken out of my hands. I look up to see Bec standing there with a mix of fear and anger on her face. It clears almost instantly by a nice smile, but she wasn't fast enough for me not to see it. "It's time to go eat. I mixed American and Korean dishes, so eat a lot!" Bec says before turning swiftly around and back to the kitchen.

 


 

Author's Note:

Woah, what got into Jonghyun? Bossy, bossy. XP What's up with Bec? Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Do you guys smell that? It's the smell of new love!! <3 (Who will get the girl?) 

Thank you anyone who subscribed!!! It means a lot and I hope you enjoy future chapters and stories!!!!

~HAPPY READING!