Confrontation

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Taemin's POV

     I'm watching TV in the living room when suddenly Minho bursts into the room all out of breath. He looks around before his gaze finally falls on me. He slowly walks over to the couch and then starts violently shaking me. "WHEN? WHERE? HOW?" He screams. I have no idea what he's talking about and i feel like my head is about to fall off from all his shaking.

     "Hyung," I say, but he doesn't hear me. "Hyung. Hyung. HYUNG!!!!" I finally yell. He stops and lets go of me and stands up. He then begins to pace around the room muttering to himself. I just follow him as the other members file in, since they heard the yelling. "Uh, Minho-ah," Onew says. "What's wrong?"

     Minho jumps a little. I guess he didn't know the others were in the room. He seems to be contemplating whether to say what he needs to or not in front of the hyungs, but in the end he says what he wanted to. "Taemin-ah . . . Are you actually going out with Bec, I mean Taehee?"

     I sit there frozen as everyone turns to stare at me. I give a sheepish smile and nod my head slowly. Just like before Minho starts shaking me and asking me a while bunch of questions. Jonghyun and Key have to pull him off of me. "After seeing that everything about her was going to be revealed I asked her if she wanted to just try for real. To tell you the truth I didn't think she would say yes, but she did. We haven't gone a date yet, but I'm planning on asking her soon."

    Everyone is shocked because they didn't really know that I like Bec. Then Minho says something shocking. "I've liked Bec since that first week in America!!!! If only I knew Taehee was Bec I would be the one going out with her!!!! NOT YOU!!!" I stare at him with big eyes. "Let me tell you this, Taemin. I won't give up on her. I don't know when you started liking her, or how, but I'm determined to make her mine." With that he went to his room and slammed the door.

     I put my head in my hands and try to sort out this situation. I thought everything would go smoothly now, but Minho hyung is going to try and break us apart . . . How much do I care? Sure I like Bec, but do I want to compete for her? I think about all of the times we've talked and interacted.

 

     I'm walking around the house, exploring some more, when I hear soft thuds coming from the kitchen. I see Bec jumping up and down trying to reach a bowl on a high shelf, but she just can't see to reach it. Without making a noise, I come up behind her and grab the bowl for her. I didn't realize how close we were going to be until she turned around. 

     I heard the back door open and I turned around. My breath stilled as I watch Bec. She had such a nice body. She wasn't stick skinny like the girls back home, so she had some really nice curves. When she got into the pool, I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around her waist and twirling around. She laughed while I did that. The feeling of our skin touching felt nice.

     

     I realized I spaced out when Onew hyung kept calling my name. I look over at him and he asks me if I'm alright. "I guess I am," I say. "I mean, I don't really want to compete over a girl with Minho, but I think I really like Bec. She is just so nice, most of the time, and she's really mysterious. I just want to know her better."

     I smile to myself, thinking of her laugh and her smile. Key teases me by saying, "I don't think you just like her Taeminnie. I think you L.O.V.E her!!!!" Onew and Jonghyun agree with Key while I try to say I don't love her. They just ignore what I say and sing, "Taemin and Bec sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!" I walk away from their teasing and walk to my room.

     I pass Minho's room. I touch his door and softly say, "I'm sorry."

 


 

Author's Note:

This seems like a short chapter to me. What did you guys think of it? I'd say, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" TEEHEE Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I wasn't really feeling it today, so sorry if it was a bad chapter. I'm really tired from studying, so I'm not sure if I'll write a chapter for "After The Gunshot". 

Readers and Subscribers thank you!!!! I hope you are liking every single thing about my story . . . well, except for the bad parts, but you know . . . Don't forget to comment!!!!

~HAPPY READING!