Surprise Meeting

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

     When I reach my apartment all the lights are on. I sigh because I know that the girls aren't using all of them. Can't they turn off the lights after they are done using them? It doesn't take that much energy. I enter the password for the keypad and walk in. Like I expected, everyone was in the living room watching a drama. I smile at their silliness and then get an idea. I creep up behind them as quietly as possible, and as the scene turns scary I jump out and scream. 

     "YAH!!! TAEHEE!!!!!" They all scream at me. They start throwing pillows at me while I laugh. It's so much fun scaring my members like this. They should be used to it by now, though. "Why did you do that AGAIN???" Da Eun yelled as she threw another pillow at me. 

     I caught it easily and said, "That was payback for earlier today. You guys really got me good! Congratulations." I smiled at them, but they had confused looks on their faces. "What are you talking about?" Kyung Soon asked me. OH. NO. This can't be happening. What happened actually happened . . . and was real? I give my members a strained smile as I go into my room.

     I threw myself on my bed and screamed into my pillow. What have I got myself in? I should've just told the truth from the beginning. Now, Taemin probably thinks I'm going to want to keep this a secret. I bang my head against my pillow a few times. I try to calm myself by listening to my music, but what song as to come on first? That's right. A SHINee song. I skip it, but another comes on. I look at the playlist I'm playing and see that I'm listening to my SHINee playlist. Oops. I laugh quietly to myself as I listen to some old American songs.

* * *

      "HELLO! HELLO!" I groan as I try to turn off my alarm, which by the way is SHINee's "Hello". I'm finally able to turn it off, but now I'm too awake to fall asleep again. I drag myself out of bed and start making breakfast. The smell must've woken up the other girls because they start filing into the kitchen one by one. Today I fixed omelets because we have a really busy schedule today, so I know we won't have a chance to eat much. 

tumblr_mnd85ui13m1qbh7z4o1_500.png

      The doorbell goes off and I get up to answer it. It's our manager. He smells my cooking and smiles at me. I just roll my eyes as I quickly make him an omelet too. After we finish eating, we all head out to the set of "Star King". Even though "Star King's" ratings have gone down, I'm still excited to go on because it's a great opportunity to meet other idols.

 

Taemin's POV

     I look over the schedule our manager gave us and started to get excited when I saw "Star King". I smile happily as I wander into the kitchen to get some cereal. My hyungs walk in sleepily and I tell them that we'll be on Star King. They perk up when I tell them that and they eat faster.

     We arrive at the set earlier than any of the other guests, so we start messing around in the main back room. I was taking a picture of all of us when the door started to open. A girl stumbled in backwards. I guess she didn't think the door was unlocked. The girl turns around quickly and apologizes for intruding in on us. When she lifts her head, it's Taehee. Her eyes widen they see me. 

     What's she doing here? Is she doing some other show? My hyungs and I were still bunched up together, but we slowly sit normally again while we just stare at Taehee. I can tell she's getting uncomfortable from our staring, but I can't stop looking at her. She looked amazing.

iPiccy: Loading picture

      "So, uh, I'll be leaving now," she says as she turns around. I quickly stand up and say, "Wait."

 


 

 

Author's Note: I'm so proud of myself!

I figured out how to add pictures into my stories!!! Sorry if you think I'm dumb because of this, but I thought there was some complicated process, but apparently I was wrong!!!! XD Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. To tell you the truth I only know part of what's going to happen in the future because I already have some parts planned out, but it isn't the right time to put them in. 

What do you think Taemin's going to do now? He told Bec to wait, so what is he planning? This is the last chapter today, but there will be a couple more tomorrow, hopefully!!! 

Readers and subscribers, thank you so much!!!!! It means a lot to me when I see the views going up! Pease, don't forget to comment either! I love to read what you guys think of my story. Oh, I thought of this a while ago, but if this story seems like any other story you've read I'm sorry, but I swear I didnt' steal! Anyways, thanks again and hope you enjoy future chapters and stories!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!