Revelation

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Anna's POV

     I instantly see Bec waiting for me as I get off my flight. She's wearing "casual" clothing with a hat and sunglasses. She has a poker face on, but people keep staring at her. I laugh softly to myself as I sneak up behind her. Without warning I jump on her and give her a hug. She stumbles forwards a bit, but soon grabs my legs and twirls me around.

     "Woah, what would your manager say, let alone your members, if they saw you like this is public?" I ask when she puts me down.

     "They would probably think that I've gone crazy!" She says with a hearty laugh. I laugh along with her. We link arms and get into Bec's car. I turn on the radio, but can't find anything to listen to, so I decide to listen to the news. We aren't talking because Bec is a very serious driver, so she doesn't talk while driving. She is solely focused on driving. 

      That's right folks. Taemin from SHINee has just announced that he is now dating someone. Who could this someone be?? None other than Twisted Fates Taehee! Wow. Even Taemin's and Taehee's members have confirmed that they have seen them together. Tune in tomorrow for more information!

      Bec has obviously not been paying attention, so she doesn't know what I just heard. We reach the hotel I'm staying at and a bellboy comes to take my luggage as Bec hands her keys to someone. We walk in and check in. We enter the room and both of us lie down on the bed. Both of us sigh happily as we feel how soft the bed is.

      I sit up and ask what's been on my mind. "Bec . . . Is it true you're going out with Taemin?" She bolts upright when I ask her that question.

     "Where did you hear that?" She asks.

     "On the radio."

     "Aish, I should pay attention to what's happening inside of the car."

     "So . . . is it true?"

     "No it's not true." She says with a sigh. "Sadly, though, I think I have to go along with it. See, Taemin found out that I'm me, you know from a few months ago, and now it seems like he likes me, but I don't have those feelings for him. I admire him for his skills and other things, but I think the only thing we could be is friends for now."

     "Oh." I say. "I think you should try to like him. Besides, you're going to have to go out in public and prove it anyways, right? 

     She shrugs. "I don't know. I don't like pretending about something so huge. It feels like I'm cheating everyone." 

     Bec really hates it when she has to lie, but she's so good at it! I'm happy though that Taemin likes her. They suit each other well. I give Bec a reassuring smile and start making some tea. When I bring it over Bec just makes a face. "Ugh," she says. "Why did you make tea? You know I don't like tea."

     I give her a smile. "I know, but tea is the best way to calm yourself right now." She just rolls her eyes and gulps it all down. She makes another face before standing up. "I'm sorry to leave like this, but I do have a schedule today. I'm surprised my manager hasn't called me yet." We hug and say our goodbyes.

     After she leaves I go to my laptop and open Wikipedia. Just like I expected, Bec has a Wikipedia page, but it's only about the time she's spent in Korea. I crack my knuckles and begin to type.

 


 

Author's Note:

Ooooooo!!! What do you think Anna is typing? Is Bec genuinely happy that Anna is here to visit her, or is she just putting up an act, even though she hates doing that type of thing? 

Readers and subscribers, thank you again!!!! Thank you for reading my story. I hope you have enjoyed it so far!!! I feel like it's starting to come back on track (does that make sense). Don't forget to comment!!!!! 

~HAPPY READING!