Is It The Same Person?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Key's POV

    While we're laughing and playing, I notice the gate opening. A girl walks through it with a lot of grocery bags in her arms. She's carrying so many things that her face is covered. She seems to know where she's going, but the load looks precarious. Maybe I should go help her.

    I get out of the pool and walk towards her. "Yah, do you need any help?" I say in my best English. The girl jumps and little and some of the bags start to fall. I rush over and catch them before they crash to the ground. "Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine," she says. "Thanks." She faces away from me so I can't see her face. I reach out to move her hair, but I stop. I look closer at her hair. It looks like it was just dyed. I don't know why she dyed it a solid shade of light brown though. If you dye your hair, you should be dying it for the colors. I mean my hair is blonde right now but once I can, I'm putting some fun colors in it.

    The girl picks up the bags once more and hurries inside. I look back at my members and they seem to be just as confused as I was. "Did any of you guys see her face?" I ask because I'm curious as to why she would want to purposefully hide her face. They say they didn't so I decide to go in after her. I hear them say my name, but my curiosity gets the best of me.

    The air conditioning is cold against my skin when I walk in so I grab a nearby towel and start heading for the kitchen. When I get there I only see Anna. "Where's your friend Anna? I just saw her come in."

    Anna gives me a reassuring smile and says, "It's okay. She's still shy I guess. I don't know why she would run away though. She absolutely adores you guys. She even learned all of your dances, and individual dances." I'm stunned by this information. She must really like us if she learned all of our songs and dances, individual ones too!

    I say my thanks to Anna and walk back outside, all the while thinking of the mysterious girl.

 

Bec's/Taehee POV

    Oh my god. That was too close. Why did I drop all of those bags? God I'm such an idiot. I'm so glad they didn't see my face, though I don't know if they would recognize me with my new hair cut. Who helped me? It sounded like Key, but I couldn't tell with the English. Ugh, it would've been easier if he spoke Korean at that moment. 

    I hit my head against my pillow until I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I say

    "Anna!" Oh good it's her and not one of the boys. I tell her to come in. She walks in with a questioning look on her face. Uh oh, seems like i'm going to be interrogated. 

    "So, guess what," she says.

    "What?" I'm scared to know what she's going to say.

    "I got to see SHINee in bathing suits!" She pouts a little though. "Only Jonghyun and Minho were shirtless though."

    I laugh at what she tells me. Of course it's something like that. Nothing to worry about. "Oh, I also put their rooms down this hallway." If I had a drink right now I would be choking on it. She did what now? Karma is annoying sometimes. Just because I didn't tell her why I'm avoiding them she makes it harder for me to avoid them?

     I quietly sigh and stare hard at Anna. "What?" she says. 

    "Dude . . . WHY????" I scream. "I don't want to interact with them in any way!"

    "Why?" Anna says. "Why do you have to avoid them so much? It's been one of your dreams to meet and hang out with SHINee! This is an opportunity you can't miss!"

    "Because," I say. "I don't want their attention on me. It would be awkward for me if they saw me again in Korea, but didn't recognize me, and don't like me"

    "That's all your afraid of?" Anna asks. I nod. She bursts out laughing. "What?!" I say

    "Yah, Bec. This isn't like those dramas. It's not like they won't recognize you now. Though, you did change your hair style, but if your just truthful to them, they'll probably like you. It isn't like this is some big secret that you work at the same agency with them. Besides, shouldn't you be chummy with them, anyways?"

    Oh god, this question again. "Not really." I say cautiously. "Our schedules are different and we've never really ran into each other before. I mean I just want them to like me, but you know how I can be most of the time. I'm not always that open and can be really cold sometimes."

    She nods in response. She just wishes me luck and pats my shoulder. 

 


 

Author's Note:

*spoiler* There's someting Bec isn't saying. You'll find out later, but it might affect how the boys and Anna feel about Bec. What could it be? ;P 

Thanks for subscribing if you did!!! I hope you enjoy future chapters!!!! I'll try to do a couple chapter each day, but I can't promise, so please patient with me!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!