Why Wikipedia?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Minho's POV

     I'm sitting on the couch in the living room surfing the internet, when I pillow hits me in the head. I roll my eyes and without looking up I throw the pillow back. I hear a soft impact and chuckle to myself. Taemin plops down next to me with the pillow and asks me what I'm doing.

     "Not much. I was looking for something interesting to turn up." I go to Google again and start typing whatever. I didn't really type anything, so Google gave me really weird search options. I just rolled my eyes and gave the laptop to Taemin. He starts typing and then he's says, "OH!"

     I look at the computer screen and I am surprised to see it's Taehee's Wikipedia sight. Last time I checked it, it was only about her time in Korea. Which is a bummer since I wanted to know more about her and her past. I skim through the information, but Taemin closes the laptop. I give him a weird look and he gives me a nervous smile. 

     He walks out of the room with the laptop and I stare after him wondering what he's going to do now. I just go onto a different computer in the dorm and look up Taehee's Wikipedia page again. This time I'm more thorough in my search, but I don't get far before one thing jumps out at me.

     Taehee was born as Rebecca Taylor, but she got many nicknames as she grew older, like Bec or Becca. She took gymnastics and many different types of martial arts before she decided she wanted to become an idol . . . 

     I stare at the word Bec for a really long time. So . . . Taehee is Bec and Bec is Taehee? Is it really true or is someone pulling a prank. Why wasn't this information up earlier? Did she stop anyone she knew from doing that? Huh. I want to make sure that they are the same person, but I don't have her number . . . 

 

Bec's POV

     "Yah, Taehee!" Yoomi yells from her room. 

     "What?" I yell back.

     "Come here for a sec!" I shrug my shoulders to myself and walk over to her room. She's lying on her bed with her laptop in front of her. She's looking at something that seems shocking to her. Her eyes are really round and is slightly agape. 

     "Taehee," she says softly. "Is your real name Rebecca?" She looks up at me and sees my widened eyes and shocked look.

     Then she says, "Is it true . . . that you've cut yourself?"

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry guys for the super short chpater! Remember I told you that you guys would be lucky if I updated today since I'm super busy!!!! So I guess we know what Anna did to Bec's Wiki page. Stupid Wikipedia, letting anyone put down information. Sadly, for Bec, everything there is the truth. 

Readers and subscribers thank you for reading!!! I hope you've liked my story, even though I'm lacking a lot at the moment and haven't had time to update today!!!! I promise to at least update each of my stories with one chapter everyday, but sadly today I won't be able to update "After The Gunshot" because of studying. FYI I wrote this chapter in about ten minutes and didn't bother with spell check, so sorry for bad spelling and grammar!!

~HAPPY READING!