Press Conference

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Becca's POV

     When I walked in, I instantly thought there was too much of everything. Too many cameras. Too many reporters. Too many flashes. Ugh, I hate press conferences. Twisted Fate and SHINee took our seats and we had a brief introduction before the questions started. At first it was simple things, which was surprising since reporters  like to get to the juicy stuff first.

     One reporter finally asked the question all of us have been preparing for. "What is your relationship with SHINee's Jonghyun and Taemin? From recent news and pictures it seems like you are in a relationship with Taemin, but there have been many pictures of you and Jonghyun. Many people are suspicious about everything around you , Taehee. Especially with last March's news about you."

     I almost smirk because this is the perfect way to clear everything up. "Well, I'm in a perfectly happy relationship with Taemin Oppa-" making it informal, check. "and Jonghuyn-ssi and I-" formal, check. "are just good friends. Jonghyun has more time than Taemin does now a days, so I hang out with Jonghyun. Whenever Taemin is free, he and I hang out in his dorm and do fun couple things like cuddling and cooking together." I give them my biggest, sweetest, and dreamiest smile, acting like I'm truly in love with the dork.  

Taemin's POV

     I tried my best not to widen my eyes in shock. That's possibly the most cute/romantic thing I've ever heard her say. Is she a closet romantic on the inside? I try to add more to our lovey dovey act by looking at her with loving eyes. I smile softly at her with a twinkle in my eyes. Suddenly the whole entire room starts chanting, "KISS!!!! KISS!!!! KISS!!!! KISS!!!!" 

     I look over at my manager and he just shrugs his shoulder and motions me to do it. What is this? I thought we were in Korea. We don't show public displays of affection this easily! Then it clicked. The reporters are trying to see if we're lying. I bite my bottom lip and slowly approach Taehee, who watches me carefully, a smile still on her face. I bend down so I'm eye level with her and say, "You know we have to do this. I'm sorry if you don't want to, but-"

     I get cut off when she grabs my face gently between her hands and kisses me passionately. I feel like we're in a movie with everyone saying "awwwww" and whistling. I blush, but I kiss her back. Slowly, we pull away from each other and rest our foreheads against each other. She smiles at me before saying seriously, "You talk too much. Any longer and we would've been caught."

     Dang it. I knew she was acting, but how can she make it seem so real. I think . . . I'm truly falling in love with her . . . 

 


 

Author's Note:

What did you guys think of this chapter? I wrote part of it the other day, but didn't have time to write the rest. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm trying to write more now a days since moving is starting to slow down and I'm given more breathing space. But another thing came up. I'm going to start my driver's ED :D :D :D :D I'm so excited!!!!

Readers and Subscribers thank you so much for continuing on reading my story. Don't forget to comment, subscribe if you haven't already, and upvote!!!! (I don't really care about the upvotes) What do you think should happen next because I'm kind of lost. I sort of know what's going to happen next, but I would love feedback so I can see what you guys want. NO !!!! This is not a story that will contain that . . . though future stories might XP

~HAPPY READING!!!!!!!