It's Just a Joke Right?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Minho's POV

     My hand froze mid-wave when I heard Taemin say that. Did they hook up? Why do I care? Why do I almost feel . . . jealous? Taemin runs up to a very shocked Taehee and hugs her. I stare at them thinking one or all of us have gone crazy. Taemin steps back and starts inspecting Taehee head to toe. "Why were you out so late with your phone off? I was trying to call you!"

     Taehee doesn't respond as she still has a shocked expression on her face. Taemin seems to have finally noticed that I was there and his face darkens a little. "Oh," he says. "You were out with another guy." He pouts, but soon clears it with a happy smile. "Well, since you were with Minho, I guess it's all right. Besides he is-"

     Taehee put her hand over Taemin's mouth with an expression like she just figured something out. Then she starts laughing. "I get it now," she says. "You guys are messing with me. You guys sure got me good. It's usually pretty hard to trick me, but you guys did well. My members set you up to it right? They were probably getting me back for the last prank I pulled." She shakes her head laughing. What is she talking about?

     Taemin is just as confused as I am and tries to take Taehee's hand. She stops laughing and moves out of reach. "I get it guys, you got me." She says with a serious expression. "I'll be going now." She bows slightly and walks off. What was that about? I turn to ask Taemin what just happened, but he wasn't there. Aish, that boy, he must've already gone inside.

 

Jonghyun's POV

     I look at the clock again wondering where Taemin and Minho are. I hear the keypad outside, and then Taemin enters. I'm about to ask him what he did today, but he doesn't look so good, so I just let him wander into the kitchen to get a drink. I lean against the wall around the corner and wait for him to start talking to himself. Yes, he talks to himself, especially when something bothers him.

     "Hmmm . . ." I hear. I smile to myself at our maknae's silliness.

     "What should I do about Bec?" Bec? Isn't she in America? OH! Did she come to Korea? If she is I want to see her again. We got really close in America and she helped me so much with my English. I should buy a meal for her to thank her. I lean a little closer to the door trying to hear more about Bec.

     "I still don't know if I should tell the hyungs though. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be mad anymore, so she has nothing to worry about right?" There was a pause as he starts thinking about something else. Soon I hear a sigh and he started talking again. "What did I just do outside? Why did I say that? Aish, Bec's going to kill me if I do that again or blow her cover."

     Tell us what? What is her talking about? Bec's cover? Is Bec a spy?? I shake my head. No that can't be true. My imagination is running wild. I need to stop watching so many dramas and animes. I accidently run into Minho. "Oh, hey Minho. Where were you? Did you see Taemin earlier?" He's looking off into the distance so I wave my hand in front of his face.

     "Huh? What?" Minho says. I repeat my question. "Oh, yea. I was just walking around, and yea I saw Taemin today."

     "Was he with anyone?"

     "Uh, no . . . wait, I did see him with Taehee earlier today when I went out to get some replacement medicine since we were almost out."

     "Oh," I say. We go our separate ways. Wasn't Taemin with Bec today, but Minho said that he was with Taehee. Huh. Weird.

 


 

Author's Note: 

Oooooh!!!! Will Jonghyun be the next person to figure it out? Though it seems like Minho could too!!!!! I seriously don't know what to do, but I'm going to try and write the next chapter after this, so I'll need to come up with something!!! (I'm melting right now. Listening to Jonghyun singing "As Long As You Love Me"!!! I love it!) Poor Onew. So oblivious. Even Key is probably a little suspicious because of the cooking. Oh well, this will get interesting.

Readers and subscribers, thank you!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it doesn't seem right for some reason. Are you glad that I had Jonghyun narrate for a while???? Writing chapters in six or seven people's POV is hard, so I'm sorry if you liked being in the head of all of the members. You will sometimes, but it will mainly be Bec, Taemin, and Minho. Sorry if you don't like that. I hope that doesn't stop you from reading!!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!