Surprises Everywhere!

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

     Da Eun stared at us for another moment before grabbing me and pulling me inside. I heard her say, "Bye Minho!" before she slammed the door. Then she ran over to me and started pestering me with questions. "You like Minho-ssi? I thought you were going out with Taeminnie!!! Are you cheating on him? OH! Does that mean both of them like you now? How did that happen? Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of you!!! Hey, what are you making for lunch? I'm hungry."

     I raised my eyebrows at her, but she just continued talking and talking until Kyung Soon walked in. "YAH!" She yells. "Why is there so much commotion so early in the morning?"

     "It's 11:04, pabo," Da Eun says. They start bickering, so I just sneak off to my room. I sit at my desk and try to sort out my feelings. Yes, I've always liked Taemin, but only because he was my inspiration to start dancing. He found him cute and adorable, but he can immature at times. Minho reminds me of myself when I was in Middle School. Quiet, not always outgoing, but then if you got to know me, I was really crazy, but I was always quiet at first. Aish . . . I don't know if I like him or not. He did help me earlier, so I guess i could give him a few points in that.

     I touch my lips, remembering how his were so soft and warm. Even though the kiss was more like a peck, I was still shocked at how nice his lips felt. When I kissed Taemin, he was too shocked to do anything, but his were soft too. I smile at the memory. I would've probably laughed at the face he was making after I kissed him if the situation wasn't so dire. 

     "What are you thinking about?" I jump when I hear Yoomi's voice right next to my head. I almost fall out of my chair, but I catch myself. She has this really cute, innocent, and clueless smile on my face. I sometimes forget that she's only just recently been in our group. She replaced a member that got kicked out a year ago. Now there is a huge in our group. Me being the oldest at twenty-one, and her being the youngest at seventeen.

     "Nothing," I say to her eventually. "There's just a lot of stuff that's been happening lately. You've seen the news so you probably know."

     "Was it Taemin oppa? If he did anything to you, I'll personally punish him." She shows me her fist, but all I can do is laugh, because I could never imagine sweet, little Yoomi hurting someone. She's too soft and fragile. The only thing she has ever done in her life that was violent was probably push us off of the couch. 

     "It's okay Yoomi-ah. You know I can take of myself." I smile at her and she smiles back. She leaves me and my phone starts going off. "Yoboseyo?"

     "Bec, since I know you probably forgot already, don't forget that we're going out for lunch today!"

     "Oh! Thanks for reminding me. I actually did forget. I remember where we're meeting and at what time though!!!" I say with a laugh. Anna laughs with me, and we talk for a little while longer. We hang up after a while, and I start getting ready to go out. 

 

tumblr_mctw63EV541rzhctbo1_r1_500.jpg

 

     I decided to go with a more "American" outfit today, since I'm meeting up with Anna. Of course I have to wear a hat and glasses so I don't get recognized, but that's no problem. I have a peach fedora that matches my top perfectly. 

     When I get to the restaurant, Anna is already there waiting for me. I call her name out and she turns towards me with a big smile. We hug and then enter the restaurant. Halfway through the meal I hear a bunch of screaming outside, but I don't bother looking. It's probably for me, since I took off the hat and sunglasses, or for some crazy idol that went out without a disguise. Next thing I know, I feel someone sit next to me, and see someone sit next to Anna.

     I look up and my eyes widen when I see Minho and Taemin. What are they doing here? Did they stalk us? This was supposed to be a girl's day out! "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them. 

     Minho shrugs while looking at Taemin to explain. "I invited them," Anna says before they can. 

     "What? Why? I thought it was just going to be us two." I say with a small pout. Taemin pinches my cheek remarking how cute I am and I just push him away from me, not exactly lightly either.

     "I just thought you'd like to see your boyfriend today since you never see each other." She gives me an innocent smile, but I see right through it. She wants me with Taemin. Not that I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if I'm looking for a relationship . . . even though I already told Taemin that I would date him.

     Throughout the rest of the meal Taemin keeps trying to do couple things with me, but I keep resisting. Anna and Minho look on with amused looks on their faces. I eventually give in to Taemin after he does aegyo after aegyo. "I thought aegyo doesn't work on you, Bec," Anna says when I give in.

     "It doesn't. I'm just fed up with him annoying me." I roll my eyes as Taemin wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I wouldn't say that I relaxed into him when he did that, but I wasn't stiff. I notice Minho giving Taemin a look, but I don't care because I'm still surprised from this morning. 

     Then an idea pops into my head. I should play with them some for the rest of lunch. I smile to myself a little, just thinking about what I could do.

 


 

Author's Note:

Okay, so boring chapter, but the next one's going to be fun. I think all of you know what will happen right? So I don't need to say it? >:D What do you guys thin about the love triangle right now? I find it boring, but I promise that it'll get really cute as feelings deepen and Bec opens her heart more. Also, more flashbacks will be coming. And a surprise in future episodes. :D

Readers and Subscribers Thank you for reading and staying with my story this whole entire time!!! I know my story gets boring a lot so I'm happy that you have read this far. I hope you continue enjoying and reading my story!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

~HAPPY READING!