Out of the Loop

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Minho's POV

     I bite my lip as I look at Yuri. I don't know if I still like her. My feelings are too muddled to give her a straight answer. I furrow my brows and open my mouth to speak. "Yuri . . . I don't know how to say this . . . but I don't think we can get back together. It's not all because of Taehee, I promise. My feelings are too weird right now."

     Yuri gives me an understanding look and says, "It's okay Minho-ah. I understand, but I hope you choose me in the end." She steps closer to me and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. I stare at her back as she slowly walks away. 

     I take the stairs down to the lobby and sit there as I wait for the rest of my members to come back from their schedules. Taemin shows up first and gives me a hug. "Hyung, can you accompany me to Taehee's apartment? I'm supposed to pick her up in a few minutes." Annoyance and jealousy flow through me, but I just shake my head with a small smile on my face. 

     When we arrive at their apartment, no one comes to greet us. We wait for fifteen minutes before Hae Jung opens the door. Her hair is a little out of place and she has an annoyed look on her face. "Oh, hello. What are you guys doing here? You interrupted a very nice nap." 

     "I came here to pick up Taehee." Taemin says joyfully.

     Hae Jung gives him a weird look and says, "Really? Taehee didn't say anything about you coming over. She also isn't here. She hasn't come back all day. I think something happened, and if something did happen, I am definitely going to give her her space. You don't want to mess with her when she's in a bad mood."

     Taemin's face falls a little, but he brushes it off. "Okay! Thank you!" We leave the apartment and Taemin starts walking down the street in the opposite direction of our apartment. "Taeminnie! Where are you going?"

     "I'm going to go look for Taehee. I have a feeling something happened today and that she needs someone by her side."

     "I don't think that's a good idea. Hae Jung just told us that it was best to leave her alone when she's in a bad mood."

     "Hyung, for once, I'm not going to listen to you. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, needs someone when they are feeling down. Taehee seems to have a lot of emotional and physical scars. I want to be the person that heals her scars and makes her smile like no one else can." Without waiting for a response from me, he turns back around and starts walking away.

     I arrive back at the dorm with my mind whirling. Should I go look for Taehee? Will she do anything bad to herself again? Is Taemin the right person for her? Would I be the better person? Does Taemin . . . love her?

     Reality comes back to me as I run into a wall really hard. I wince and rub my head a bit. "Minho, are you alright?" Key asks me. "You've been walking aimlessly for a while. I'm surprised that you now just ran into something."

     "What was that noise? Oh, Minho, your back." Jonghyun says walking into the hallway.

     "I just hit my head on the wall, and I'm fine." I say.

     "Have you seen Onew or Taemin lately?" Key asks.

     "I'M BACK AND I BOUGHT SOME CHICKEN!!!!!" We all look at each other a smile. 

     "Welcome home, Onew hyung," we say in unison. After talking about our days some we all sit down to eat the chicken that Onew bought. Halfway through the meal Jonghyun asks Onew where he was all day.

     "Oh, that . . ." Onew starts off slowly. "Well, after I finished my schedule, I, uh, went out on a . . . date . . . with Da Eun."

     "REALLY????" We all say.

     "Out in public? How did it go?"

     "How did she like the date? What did you guys do?"

     "You didn't buy chicken did you?"

     We all talk about Onew's day and then it's time to go to bed. While going to my room, I look into Taemin's room and wonders where he is . . . and if he found Taehee.

 

Taemin's POV

     I had just left Minho when my phone suddenly rings. I pick it up and am surprised to hear Taehee on the other side.

     "Taemin. I'm sorry, but I can't make our date tonight. Something important came up. I hope you understand."

     "Of course I understand. Are you alright, by the way? Did something serious happen earlier?"

     "No. I'm fine and nothing happened. Why? Did someone tell you that something happened?"

     "That's not it. I just went to your apartment and Hae Jung said that you haven't returned to the apartment all day. She said that it was probably because something happened, so I just wanted to make sure that you were fine."

     "No, nothing happened. Everything is fine. Anyways, I need to go. I'll see you some other time." She hangs up before I can say anything more. I have a feeling she's lying. Even though she sounded fine over the phone I just can't shake that feeling. I wander around a bit when I hear my name being screamed. I look around and notice that I have attracted many girls.

     I start running and they start chasing me. I really don't feel like giving out a lot of autographs and taking lots of pictures at the moment. I run around for a long time, making many twists and turns. I'm lost, but I can still hear the girls behind me. 

     I round a corner and someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a building. It's really dark in the building and I can barely see who's in front of me. I squint my eyes a little and say, "Taehee?"

     The person walks away from me and turns on a light switch. My eyes widen when I recognize the person.

     "You should really put on a disguise if you're going to walk out in public," Anna says playfully. She hands me a hat, sunglasses, and an oversized T-shirt. "You should put these on and then you should be fine to go out."

     I give her a slight bow and thank her. She just smiles and begins to walk away to the back of the building.

     "Wait," I say and she stops. "Do you know where Taehee is by any chance? I couldn't find her at her apartment."

     "I don't know where she would be. She doesn't really like to tell me where she goes to hide and stuff. If you're looking for her and you can't find her, then she probably doesn't want to be found. If you continue to look for her, though, I wish you the best of luck."

     With silent footsteps, Anna walks out of the building and into the busy Korean afternoon.

 


 

Author's Note:

This was boring right? I'm sorry. I'm tired and busy and just UGH! I know I've been gone for a long time without any updates, and I know I'm going to be gone again in a couple of days. Do you think Taemin will find Taehee? Why was Anna conveniently there in that building to grab Taemin? Was it a coincidence? Where do you think Taehee will be if Taemin finds her?

Readers and Subscribers thank you so much for being patient with me!!!! I hope you can patient again as I will be MIA starting Wednesday. I hope you are enjoying the story, no matter how boring it is. Don't forget to comment!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!