Should I Or Should I Not?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Minho's POV

     "HYUNGS!" We instantly get up because Taemin sounds . . . weird. He was going to go to the bathroom after Taehee got out, but something must've happened. Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and I rush to where the bathroom hallway is and stop in our tracks. Taemin and Taehee are kissing. I look at my members with a look of shock on my face and they have the same expression. Taehee's friends try their best to look over our shoulders and when they see they start screaming.

     They push past us and pull them apart. They push Taehee into a room and block the door. We can hear Taehee banging on the door and telling them to let her out, but they just turn around and stare at Taemin. Taemin looks really shocked. I guess Taehee kissed him . . . but then why was he kissing her back? 

     "Who started it?" Kyung Soon asked. We look at Taemin and he just points at the door. The girls seem shocked by this, but they just tell us that we should leave. We blink at them and wonder why, but they just give us one more look before going into the Taehee was pushed into. Da Eun hugs Onew and says sorry before going into the room herself. 

     We see ourselves out and all of us turn to Taemin once we get away from the apartment.

     "What was that, Taemin?" Onew asks.

     "Are you dating her?" Jonghyun asks.

     "If she started it, why would you kiss her back?" Key partially yells.

     I stay silent as I'm still shocked. Taemin still seems daze, so I tell the guys that we should head back to our dorm first. It's a silent walk home. When we enter the dorm, Taemin immediately goes to his room and locks the door. I just sigh, and tell the others that I'm going to the pool. 

     I swim laps as I try to clear my head. What I witnessed a while ago was too much for me. I know Taemin is an adult now, but he'll always be the maknae, so I feel like I should protect him. Does he like Taehee? I wouldn't have a problem with her, I forgave her long ago. I just act like I won't like her because I know the others are still are iffy about her.

     But why do I feel weird when I think about Taehee. Do I like her?

 

Taemin's POV

     I flop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. I touch my lips and think about the suddenness of the kiss. It was nicer than I thought it was. I thought I would be disgusted, but instead I ended up kissing her back. Why did I do that? Did I do that just so I know what it feels like? Is it because I know she's . . . No, but yes?

     Should I tell the hyungs? I wrestle with this in my mind as I toss and turn in my bed. I keep thinking of her lips. The softness and sweetness of them . . . ugh, why am I thinking this? Concentrate Taemin. Now that I think about it, how did I not see it earlier? 

     The only thing that's different was her hair the three times I saw her. She acted at her house and just a while ago. It hits me why she acted like that. She was scared that she would be found out . . . But why? Because of that incident three years ago? I'm pretty sure all of us have forgiven her, and just pretend we don't like her.

     Why are we pretending? We should just tell her that she shouldn't be so frightened of us. But how should I act around her now? We just kissed!! I should just act normal. I mean it didn't mean anything, right? She just did it to keep me quiet, right? For some reason that thought saddens me and makes me start worrying if I kissed her back right. 

     I lie on my side and try to fall asleep. After a lot of time I finally fell into a fitful sleep. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry, another short chapter and this one was boring. -_- Sowwy guys. OOOOHHHH Minho and Taemin both like Taehee/Bec? WOAH O.O Who will win the heart of the girl? Or should the girl die?! I'm just kidding . . . maybe ;P Anyways, comment and subscribe if you haven't already! I think I'll be adding more than just this today, so please be patient as I get my creative juices (<--- kind of gross) going. Also, the story will mainly be in Minho's, Taemin's, and Bec's POV. 

Readers and subscribers, thank you!!! It means a lot to see the views going up on my story, especially since this is my first fanfic. Oh, I hope you guys like the gif :D :D :D  cuz I do ;D If you have any ideas or suggestions you'd like to give me, please PM and I'll see what I can do. It's not a guarantee that I'll do anything, but I'll try my best!

~HAPPY READING!