What Did I Just Do?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

     "TAEHEE!!!!!!" Everyone yelled at me. I waited for the screaming and yelling to start, but instead of the criticism they asked, "How was it?" What? I stare at them as I process what they said. They see my expression and start laughing their heads off. What did I do?

     "What did I do?" I say.

     "What didn't you do?" Hae Jung says. "How was the kiss? I can't believe he kissed you back!!!" She covers and screams into it. I tough my lips and remember that Taemin did kiss me back. Why? 

     "I don't know," I say. "I remember grabbing him, and then you were pulling me off him and pushing me into a room!" They looked a little sheepish about it, but they told me they only did that so they could talk to me once they made the guys leave. I shake my head at their silly excuse. I love my friend's weirdness.

     Yoomi is looking at me with big eyes and I remember how innocent she is being the maknae. I ruffle her hair and she smiles at me. After we chatted for a bit more, we went into our respective rooms. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

* * *

     I wake up to my phone ringing right by ear. I smack my hand around trying to find it before I finally pick it up. I slide the screen to answer it. "Yoboseyo?" I say.

     "Bec?" I hear someone say on the other line. "Hmm? Who is this?" I say.

     "Why do you sound so tired?" I still don't know who it is but if they have my number I must know the person.

     "Uh, I just woke up. It's 7:04 right now, so I'm still a bit sluggish."

     "Oh, okay. Sorry for waking you up Taehee. I'll call later."

     "Okaaay," I say as I hang up. I pull the covers over my head before I bolt straight up. The person on the other line called me by both of my names . . . Taemin called me.

 

Taemin's POV

     I was right. Taehee and Bec is the same person. I drop my phone onto my bed and stand in the middle of my bedroom staring into space. I didn't think it would be this easy for me to find out the truth, but now that i know, I have no idea what to do. I shake my head and get ready to go out, but Minho hyung stops me. 

     "Where are you going this early in the morning?" He asks me. 

     "I need some fresh air," I tell him.

     His face softens in understanding. "Still upset about yesterday?" I look up, shocked at him before I realize he's talking about the kiss. I laugh a little uneasily and tell him yea. He just nods his head in understanding and walks back into his room. I walk out the dorm thinking that that was a close one.

     I didn't know where I was walking to, but I ended up in front of Taehee's apartment door. I stared at it a minute before I knocked on it. No answer came so I knocked a little louder. I heard someone yell at someone else to get the door inside, and I smiled because that's how my hyungs and I act too. The door opened and I swear my heart stopped.

     It was Taehee, but she was only wearing short shorts and a sports bra one. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she slammed the door in my face. I could tell that my face was really red, but that image of Taehee would not leave my head. The few seconds I saw her were amazing. She was already pretty, but she also had a really good figure. I shook my head trying to get rid of those thoughts.

     The door opened again and this time it was Da Eun. She started laughing when she saw me, but she invited me in. I walked in hesitantly, but Yoomi pulled me into the living room and sat me on the couch. She went into the kitchen and brought me some water and chocolate. I said thank you and ate quietly. 

     One by one the girls of Twisted Fate came out into the living room . . . except for Taehee. They were all staring at me and I started getting uncomfortable. This was a bad idea coming here. Kyung Soon got up and went down some hallway and then I heard arguing. A minute later Taehee, I mean Bec, was dragged into the living room by Kyung Soon.

     "So," Da Eun said. "Tell us how you met our leader." I looked at Taehee in shock. She was the leader . . . but she looked so young!!!!!

 


 

Author's Note: Ugh I keep forgetting to put these here DX

What'd you guys think of this chapter? It wasn't much of a surprise that Taehee was the leader right? *sigh* I wanted it to be a surprise. Do you think Bec and Taemin will tell the truth about how they first met, or became closer? I wonder what Minho will do when he finds out that Taemin went to Bec's apartment!!! This is starting to become fun!!!!!

Readers and subscribers, thank you so much!!!! I love how people are enjoying my story. I hope everyone who reads my story will continue until the end. Also, sorry for another short chpater. I have a feeling the chpaters might stay short, so sorry if you liked my long chapters. Another thing, I might also stop saying who's point of view it is since it's color coded so be sure to memorize which color belongs to who! :D Comment and subscribe if you haven't!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!