Hey, LOOK!!!! The Xs are back!

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

     Life has continued as it always has, just with a few other things attached. Like . . . Taemin and Minho still fighting over me in the background while Taemin and I pretend to be in love. I feel really bad for Anna because I know she likes Minho, but he likes me. It's always been like this and sometimes I wish Anna was me. She would love the attention she would get. Also, I know I wouldn't mind being a shadow to her because I've never really liked a lot of attention before.

     Everyone got a lot busier too, so I wasn't able to see my friends that much, including my members, since they were off doing solo things together. So, for the third day in a row, I was in the dance practice room by myself, working on some old and new choreography. When I was done with a song, I heard the door open. I turn around and see one of the workers.

     She bows at me and says, "Taehee, there's someone downstairs who says that he knows you." I tilt my head wondering who it was. If it was Taemin or Minho, they would have walked up here without notice. It can't be someone from another company either because I'm not that close to any of the other male idols. I nod my head at the woman and she leaves me as I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and pack up my things.

     When I reach the first floor, I look around the lobby trying to find the person who was looking for me. I don't see anybody that I now, so I decide to sit in one of the chairs. I put on my headphones and turn up the volume some. I sit there for a while when I feel arms around my torso, hugging me. I don't open my eyes assuming it's Taemin or Minho.

     I sigh and say, "I thought you had a schedule today. Why are you here?" I don't hear a response, so I turn around and my eyes widen when I see who it is. "Wha-what are you doing here?" I stutter as I point my finger at, none other than, Devon.

 

Minho's POV

     I collapse into my seat, breathing a sigh of relief. I just finished everything on my schedule and I am heading back to SM. I'm hoping a can catch Taehee there before she leaves. I know Taemin won't be able to interrupt anything because he has an even busier schedule that I do. 

     When I reach the building, I jump out and run to an elevator. I press the button for the floor the Taehee normally uses and just wait. When it stops I step out and head to her room. When I get there, though, she's not in there. Instead it's someone else. I look closer and I realize it's . . . Yuri. Why is she practicing all by herself?

     My eyes widen when I see her suddenly fall. I rush to her side and ask her if she's alright. She looks at me with big eyes that are trying to hold back tears. "Let me look at it," I say, as I gently take her ankle. She whimpers when I touch it, but makes no more noise. 

     I move it around to see how much it hurts. It doesn't seem like she hurt it that bad. It seems her ankle is weak from a previous injury or overuse. "Can you stand?" I ask Yuri. She tries, but falls down almost instantly. I bite my lip, trying to figure out what to do, and sigh when I think of an easy solution.

     I squat down in front of her and tell her to get on. I can feel her hesitation, but then her arms wrap around my neck and I grab her legs. I exit the room and make my way to the elevator. I hit the down button and wait for the elevator to open. 

     "You don't have to do this for me, you know," I hear Yuri say.

     I sigh, but say, "What? And leave you there? I'm not doing this because I like you Yuri. I'm doing this as a friend." She mumbles something incoherently, but I don't pay attention because I'm too focused as to what is happening inside of the elevator, that just happened to open. There stands Taehee against the side wall with a guy's arms caging her in.

 


 

Author's Note:

Well, I was going to make this chapter longer, but I decided to leave you guys hanging. You obviously know who the guy is, but what is Minho going to do? Dump Yuri and punch the guy? Or try to be polite and stop them? Or maybe something else? Who knows . . . oh wait . . . I DO!!!!!! TEEHEE The next chapter will be up tomorrow XP

Subscribers and Readers, I thank you for reading my story for this long. And, also for being so patient with me since i don't update around the same time every day!!!!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!

(I know the girl in the picture is not Yuri, but plz, roll with it!)