Hello America

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Anna's POV

     What is taking her so long? Her flight landed an hour ago! Where is she? As I start walking towards her terminal, I run into someone and knock their stuff out of their hands. I bend down to pick it up at the same time he does and our heads run into each other. "OUCH!" I yell. I sigh, and give the guy his stuff while saying sorry. Before he can say anything I walk away because that was just embarassing.

     I look around the terminal when I finally see her. "BEC!!!!" I scream. I run over to her and give her a big hug. She laughs and hugs me back. It's been so long since I've seen her. She's grown some since the last time I saw her, and her skin seems a lot more clear. I stare at her face more closely. She's wearing make up!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE.

    "Unni! What took you so long? I've been waiting for an hour!" I give her my best pout.

     She ruffles my hair and says, "You didn't see that the flight was delayed for a little bit? I'm sorry you waited so long for me. How about this, I'll go buy us lunch, and you can tell me all about what's happened while I've been away."

     She is so awesome. I'm surprised her English hasn't been affected. I haven't tried to have her speak Korean yet, but I expect it to be really good like how mine is. "Unni," I say in Korean. "You need to tell me everything that happened to YOU, while you were off training in Korea."

    "You're right, you're right," she says in Korean, flawlessly. "I'll tell you everything, but let's get going now!

     I link my arms through her's and we walk out of the airport together. 

 

Taemin's POV

     "Yah! My head still hurts!" I say

     "Stop whining so much Taeminnie." Minho hyung says. "It's your fault you tried to pick up your stuff while she was picking up your stuff. He has a point there, but I didn't even get to say sorry. I didn't see her face either. She even dropped her phone without realizing it, too. I wonder when I will be able to give it back to her.

      "Onew hyung, what should I do with her phone?"

      "I don't know. See if she has any contact information on it."

     I unlock the phone and I instantly see a picture of a cute blonde American with . . . is that . . . Taehee? "Hey guys. This girl in this picture looks like Taehee hoobae."

     They crowd around the phone and agree with me. I wonder if it actually is her. She's become really popular recently, but I didn't know she had friends in America. Though, we haven't talked much with each other since she came.

     "I don't think that's her." Jonghyun hyung says. "Very close resemblance, but I don't think Taehee had any friends in America."

     "And how would you know that," Key asks. "It's not like we've ever talked to her, let alone her group."

     "Let's not worry about it," I say. "We can just wait until someone calls it, and then return it to them."

     They all agree with me, and we make our way out of the airport and breathe in our first breath of American air. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Wow...first chapter done. It's really bad. I admit it, but I promise that as the story gets longer the better it's going to be. If you subscribe THANK YOU!!!! It means a lot to me and I hope you keep reading!!!

 

~HAPPY READING