008

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hwayoung.” CAP called opening her bedroom door.

Hwayoung didn’t answer, but was curled up in a fetus position on her bed. CAP stepped into her room and gently closed the door behind him. He made his way over to her bed and sat at the edge of her bed.

“Hwayoung.” He called again, but Hwayoung didn’t answer him. CAP sighed and looked at her nightstand that had the bowl of untouched congee. He glanced back at Hwayoung. “You didn’t even touch your congee.”

It was silent.

“Hwayoung, you know you can’t keep doing this to yourself. Angels have their limits too.” CAP reminded. However, Hwayoung didn’t answer.

CAP ran a hand his hair and took a deep breath. “Shim Hwayoung, whatever that is bothering you, can’t you tell one of us? Is it that hard to tell us?”

*No, but it’s something forbidden oppa.* Hwayoung answered in her mind.

“Hwayoung, do you not trust us, your oppas?” CAP asked. Hwayoung shook her head. “Then why can’t you tell us what’s wrong?” “…Because it’s nothing.” Hwayoung finally answered.

CAP scoffed in disbelief. Even though he loves Hwayoung to death, he couldn’t stand that fact that she’s hiding something from him.

“Hwayoung, how in the world is it nothing when you’re acting like this?” CAP asked unhappy. A small sigh escaped Hwayoung’s lips. “CAP oppa, I’m tired. Can we…talk later?” “No, I’m not going to leave until you explain to me why you’re acting this way, Hwayoung.”

Hwayoung slowly sat up in bed with her back to CAP. She hung her head and fiddled with her fingers.

“CAP oppa, what would you do when there’s something that you can’t have but want to have?” She asked. CAP connected his eyebrows together. “I would let it go if I can’t have it.” He answered not understanding the question.

Hwayoung shook her head. “No, I mean if you want something to the extent that it hurts, what would you do?” “If it’s something that I want to the extent of it hurting, I would try to get it. If I didn’t then I’d be living in pain for the rest of my life.” CAP answered.

Then it hit CAP. His eyes rounded and asked, “Is there something that you want to the extent of it hurting, Hwayoung?” Hwayoung pressed her lips into a thin line. “…Yes.” “What is it Hwayoung?”

Hwayoung shook her head. “I can never get it, oppa. It’s something impossible to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter