048

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past week, L.Joe did nothing but laze around or read. He wasn’t much of an angel to run around like Boyfriend or SISTAR. He preferred to stay in one spot and do something calmly.

Hyunseong’s wing was healed. Since there were only small patches on his wing from the acid rain, new pure white feathers grew back and replaced the gray feathers.

Everyone was happy and it seemed like nothing could stop that, but boy were they wrong.

L.Joe had a nightmare which kept him restless. He wasn’t very fawn of nightmares as everyone else.

 

“Where is this place?” The angel of light asked looking around him. His surrounds were pure white. As far as his eyes could see, everything was white. The only colored thing was him. He shined in the white surrounding.

“Hello, anyone there?” He called out, but was only greeted by silence. The angel of light frowned. “What is this place? It’s…creepy.”

Then soft whimpering caught his attention. The angel of light became alert and looked around; however, there was no one in sight.

He cleaned his ear to make sure that he wasn’t hearing things. Listening more carefully, the angel of light heard nothing. Silence was the only thing that greeted him.

“Huh, I thought I heard something. Must have been my imagination.” He mumbled. The angel of light continued to walk. He felt like he wasn’t getting anywhere.

Well, why would he when his surrounding was white no matter how much he walked? It was confusing and tiring.

“I’m not getting anywhere if I keep walking. This is such bull.” He stopped walking. Then another whimper caught his attention. The angel of light straightened up and looked around. “Hello?” He called out but there was no reply.

He knitted his brows together, bothered by the fact that someone was whimpering. They might be in danger and he won’t be able to save them.

“Hello? Is anyone out there? If there is, please reply back.” The angel of light called. He listened carefully and heard another faint whimper. He grew alert and started to walk again. “Hello? Can you hear me?”

The whimpering continued. The angel of light was beginning to lose hope that he was going to find whoever was whimpering in time.

“Come on, they’ve got to be somewhere near. They got to.” He mumbled to himself. Then he saw something in the horizon.

There was light! A dark light that is.

The angel of light didn’t mind that the light was dark, but he knew that he had to go there. There was something in that dark light that needed him and he was going to save whatever it was.

As he got closer to the dark light, he noticed something. It wasn’t light. It was just a spot that was black!

*Why would there be a patch that is black when everywhere else is white?* He wondered, but nonetheless continued walking towards the black spot.

Getting closer to the black spot, the whimpering also got louder. The angel of light’s heart started to accelerate. He knew something was there. He didn’t know exactly what, but something was there for sure.

But there was something that gave him the chills. That black spot didn’t feel like just any black spot. There was a strange vibe it was sending and the angel of light could feel it.

*How can a black spot give off such a strong and strange vibe?* He questioned, but had no answer.

The strange vibe continued to grow as he got closer. A cold, spine chilling breeze blew past him. The angel of light shivered as he continued to walk. *Why is it cold all of a sudden?*

Then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter