026

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed since the ball, since the two angels found what their destiny is, since the angel of light met the Shim brothers.

In that month, nothing changed. The two angels met each other as usual. There were times when the angel of darkness went to the light realm and vice versa.

It was starting to be a routine that one of the angels would spend the day in the other realm and the next day, the other angel would come to the other realm.

The two angels tried to forget about their destiny. It was in the very back of their minds, but they didn’t bring it up because neither of them wanted to talk about it. The angel of darkness didn’t want to think about her burdensome destiny while the angel of light didn’t want to tell the other angel of his destiny.

Even though the two angels try to avoid their destiny, fate didn’t go the way they wanted it to.

 

The sun started to rise in the sky. The colors of red and orange mixed together. Two angels got up and got ready for the day.

When they were done, one of the angels spread his wings and flew off while the other stayed where she was.

Upon reaching the meadow, the angel of light looked around, desperately looking for the other angel.

His heart was pounding against his ribcage because the angel that he yearned for wasn’t there yet. This was what he feared the most. That his angel of darkness wouldn’t show up. It scared him.

What if something bad happened to his love? What would he do? He knew he wasn’t able to bear the pain of losing the one that he loved. It would be too much for him.

“Hwayoung, where are you?” He whispered.

--------

The angel of darkness gazed into the distance. She wanted so badly to fly off to the meadow and be with the angel that she loved, but she couldn’t. She just couldn’t when duty called.

Flashback.

“Hwayoung!” The eldest triplet burst into her room. “Oh, Ricky oppa.” She blinked at him. Then she noticed how he was breathing heavily like he was running.

“What’s wrong oppa?” The angel asked standing up from her bed over to her brother. “…The elders.” He breathed.

Upon hearing those two words, the angel stiffened. “W-what about them?” She stammered. The angel in front of her straightened up with his breathing back to normal. “They want to see you tomorrow.”

Her eyes widened at the news, “What?” “Hwayoung, you can’t avoid your destiny anymore. The elders want you to go to the grand hall and see them.” Her brother said.

It was silent in the room.

“Do I…have to?” She asked looking up at her brother, hoping that she didn’t have to go. “I’m sorry Hwayoung, but we can’t help you with this.” He shook his head.

A small sigh escaped her lips, “Okay. I’ll go in the morning.” Her brother gave her a small smile and patted her head. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.”

She forced on a smile and nodded, “Thanks for telling me, oppa.”

End of flashback.

“I wish I was with Byunghun oppa.” She sighed. “So is it always him or am I an exception?” A voice asked.

The angel turned around and was face-to-face with her eldest brother.

“CAP oppa.” She smiled. The older angel raised an eyebrow, “So, are you going to answer my question or not?” “You should already know the answer to that question, oppa.” “Ah, that’s rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter