032

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chunji oppa?” The angel of darkness turned her head left to right. Tears were at the brim of her eyes. She felt utterly lost in a place she called home, but she couldn’t call it that anymore. The mansion was still breaking down into pieces. It was scaring her that something like this was happening.

*Why? Why is this happening?* She thought biting her bottom so that her sobs weren’t heard by her brothers.

“AHH!” An agonizing scream was heard in the distance, coming down the hall. Hwayoung looked straight ahead.

There was a big hole in the hallway, but there was a small enough space at the wall for her to carefully walk and cross over.

Swallowing the lump in , Hwayoung made her way closer to the limited amount of marble floor still connected to the wall for her to pass over to the other side of the hallway.

“I wish I could just fly over there.” She grumbled eyeing the small space in the hallway. “Why does the hallway have to be so small?” Hwayoung took a deep breath and straightened up, “I have no choice but to go over there. I need to get to Changjo oppa.”

With a determined expression, Hwayoung slowly made her way over to the small amount of marble floor. She clung onto the wall like it would save her from falling into the dark that was waiting for her.

Hwayoung carefully shuffled her feet. She was on her tippy toes because it was small space and her whole foot doesn’t fit on the small area.

“Okay, Hwayoung just don’t look down and keep going. Just keep going. Changjo oppa is waiting remember that.” She whispered to herself.

“HWAYOUNG!” A voice boomed.

The angel of darkness got startled and let go of the wall. Her eyes widened as she fell into the black pit.

At the last minute, an arm shot out and grabbed onto her hand.

“Hwayoung.” A familiar voice ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter