052

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, it can't be." Hwayoung shook her head in disbelief. "No, it's not time yet."

"Hwayoung, it is time. The vial is glowing!" Ricky fumed. "Ricky, calm down." Changjo placed a hand on his older triplet's shoulder.

"No, it's not! It's not  time yet!" Hwayoung shouted as she spread her wings and flew off.

"Hwayoung!" Teen Top and 100 percent called, but Hwayoung's figure began to disappear.

Their hearts sank knowing that Hwayoung wasn't ready yet. She was never readied in the first place.

*Hwayoung…*

------

L.Joe let out a scoff in disbelief, "Nice try Kwangmin." Kwangmin frowned at his cousin. "I'm not lying Byunghun. It's the truth. These vials aren't lighting up by themselves."

"I don’t think he is either, Byunghun." Dasom piped up. The angel of light turned to his twin, who had a hand over her heart. "What do you mean, Dasom?" He asked. "Byunghun, it really is time. The end…is finally here."

L.Joe's eyes widened. "No, it can't be. It' not time yet." Dasom frowned knowing that her twin didn't want to accept the fact that the end was here. "Byunghun, you can't lie to yourself. You know it too that it's time. You have to face your fears."

The angel of light glared at his twin. "My only fear is losing Hwayoung. If the end is here then my worst nightmare is coming too. My only fear in the whole universe is coming and I don’t want it to ever come."

"Byunghun," Hyorin called. L.Joe shook his head. "It's fake. I'm going." The angel spread his white wings and flew off.

"Byunghun!" SISTAR and Boyfriend called after the angel.

"This isn't going to be good." Donghyun sighed.

-------

In both realms, a horn blew. It wasn't the horn that blew when the quaked happened. It was a unique horn that blew.

Hearing that horn blow, the nine angels that had something related to the end knew it was time. Though there were two angels that just couldn't believe that the end was here. They just couldn't.

 

The angel of darkness wiped her tears that fell. She sniffed and blinked up at the sky. "Why did it have to be me that had to destroy the world? Why couldn't it have been another angel?" She asked bitterly.

There was no reply to her questions. The angel of darkness heaved a sigh and pulled her knees up. She buried her face in her knees as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Then the sound of flapping wings caught her attention. The angel of darkness slowly lifted up her head and saw someone flying towards her in the distance. Then she noticed who it was. Her eyes widened in horror and shock. *Byunghun oppa!*

The angel that was flying landed on the grass and blinked at her. "Hwayoung," He called softly. Oh how she missed hearing his voice.

The angel of darkness stood up and backed away. She bite the inside of her cheeks to stop her from making any noise. The angel of light stepped forward. He missed her. He missed her beautiful eyes, her long hair, he missed everything about her.

"Hwayoung," He called again. The angel of darkness could have gone crazy because he was calling her name so carefully that it was alluring.

Before he could take another step, the angel of darkness spoke up, "Stop, don’t move." The angel of light stopped and stared at the angel he loved.

"What's wrong Hwayoung?" The angel of light asked in concern. The angel of darkness shook her head and stepped back, "Just don’t." "But Hwayoung, I-" "Don’t say anything. Just don’t, please." The angel of darkness covered her ears.

L.Joe' s heart ached seeing Hwayoung cower away from him. "Hwayoung, I'm not going to harm you. You don’t need to be afraid of me." Hwayoung shook her head with her ears still covered. "I'm not afraid of you."

The angel of light blinked puzzled, "Then why are you backing away from me?" "Because it's the end. We're…going to have to fight each other." The angel of darkness explained.

L.Joe chuckled and shook his head. "Hwayoung, I'm not going to battle you. I'm not going to fulfill my destiny. You are." Hwayoung's head snapped up towards him, "What?" "I'll perish and you'll fulfill your destiny." "Byunghun oppa." "I’m telling you the truth. Though we won't be dying for our love, I'm willing to die for you."

Hwayoung shook her head in disbelief, "You can't, oppa. You can't just die because of me!" L.Joe gave her a soft smile and declared, "I will and I am." "No! I won't let you do that." "I'm glad to have seen you for the last time, Hwayoung. I love you, remember that."

With that, the angel of light spread his wings and flew off. The angel of darkness stared at his flying figure in horror. "No," She shook her head. "Byunghun oppa, you can't die. You need to save the world."

Determined to save her first love, Hwayoung spread her black wings and flew off.

-------

Where the two realms meet, there was a big portal that over looked the continents of the world and the oceans.

The seven angels that were destined to pour out the vials were standing around the portal. Six of the seven angels were Ricky, Changjo, Dasom, Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin. The seventh angel was an angel of darkness, Kim Myungsoo.

Elders from both realms were present.

The elders of the dark realm stayed on the side of the dark realm, while the elders of the light realm stayed on the side of the light realm. The only angels that were in the middle were the seven young angels.

Ricky and Changjo glanced at each other with worried expressions. They couldn't connect with Hwayoung telepathically because she blocked them.

Dasom glanced at her triplet cousins. They were worried about L.Joe because he wasn't replying back to any of Dasom's messages.

The seven young angels were scared. Never in their lives had they done something that could change the world. It was nerve wrecking.

Then they knew it was time.

Ricky stepped forward and placed his vial over the portal. "I pour my vial upon the earth so that there will be noisome and grievous sore upon men which have the mark of the beast." With that, the angel of darkness poured his vial into the portal.

The sound of screams were heard as the angel stepped back to his place.

Changjo was the next angel to step up. He placed his vial over the portal. "I pour my vial upon the sea so that it becomes blood of a dead man and every living soul dies in the sea." The angel of darkness poured out his vial.

The blue sea that surrounded the continents began to turn red like the color of blood as the angel stepped back into his place.

Youngmin stepped up  with his vial over the portal. "I pour my vial upon the rivers so that they become blood." The angel of light poured h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter