025

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an awkward atmosphere lingering in the Shim house.

Teen Top and L.Joe stood where they were after Hwayoung left. Awkward indeed.

The eldest of the five cleared his throat. “Why don’t we go into the living room? I’m sure you’re tired from walking.” L.Joe gave him a small grateful smile.

Teen Top led the way to the living room. The angel of light noticed that the whole mansion was dark. Everything in the mansion was black or other really dark colors, the windows being an exception.

“Are you scared of the darkness?” Chunji’s voice snapped the angel of light out of his daze. He turned to look at the angel of darkness and shook his head, “No.”

Chunji smirked and sat down on the dark rusty red color couch. “Sit.” Changjo motioned. L.Joe nodded and sat down. Changjo sat down next to him while the other four sat across or in the couch next to his.

“So, tell us about yourself.” CAP spoke up. “Uh, well, I have four sisters. One of them is my twin.” L.Joe started. “Wait, what? You have four sisters?” Chunji asked. L.Joe nodded.

Niel turned to Chunji and sent him a don’t-you-even-dare look. The older angel blinked at him, “What?” “You know what I mean. If you do it, I’ll make you regret it.”

The second oldest rolled his eyes and slumped back in his seat. The two younger angels snickered.

The third oldest turned to the angel of light and apologized with a small smile, “I’m sorry for that. Please continue on.” The angel of light shook his head, “It’s okay. There really isn’t much about me.”

“If that’s so, I hope you don’t mind if we ask you questions that concern our Hwayoung.” Ricky said. L.Joe turned to him and shook his head, “Not at all.”

--------

Hwayoung puffed her cheeks and pushed herself on the swing. She thought out loud, “I wonder how it’s going inside. I hope oppas aren’t killing Byunghun oppa.”

She turned her head back and looked up at the sky. It was a blue cloudless day. The end of her lips curved upward. “Beautiful.”

“Not as beautiful as you.” A voice said. The angel of darkness turned around to see the angel that she longed for.

“Byunghun oppa.” The angel of darkness stood up. The angel of light smiled and stepped towards her and opened his arms. She smiled and stepped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist.

They stayed in that position for a moment. Hwayoung pulled away and looked up at the angel in front of her. “My brothers are done interrogating you?” She asked.

A chuckle escaped the angel’s lips as he replied, “Yes.” She eyed him, “They didn’t do anything…right?” He shook his head. “They treated me well, so don’t worry.” “That’s good. I was scared they were going to tell you things that were going to scare you.” “Oh, they did tell me things about you though.” He tweaked her nose.

Hwayoung wrinkled her nose. L.Joe chuckled and planted a kiss on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter