015

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chattering was buzzing throughout the massive hall. Angels of dark were in their finest clothing. Each and every one of them looked beautiful or handsome.

The hall was illuminated with dark yet bright dull lights.

The elders of the dark realm were seated and chattering among themselves. The young angels were among themselves as were the older ones.

The gigantic double glass doors opened and stepped in six figures. All eyes were on those six figures.

Teen Top and Hwayoung had finally arrived at the ball. They were known throughout the dark realm for their looks.

The female angels swooned over Teen Top while the male angels murmured among themselves to how beautiful Hwayoung was.

Hwayoung was in the middle of her brothers. Changjo and Ricky were on both her sides protecting her.

“Where is our table?” CAP muttered looking around. “Oh, there is it.”

Teen Top and Hwayoung made way to their table that they were assigned to. Chunji pulled out Hwayoung’s chair.

“Thank you, Chunji oppa.” Hwayoung smiled. “No problem.” Chunji winked and went over to his seat that was next to Niel.

“Wow. There are a lot of angels here.” Ricky looked around. “Of course there are. This is ball only happens once a millennium and plus, the whole dark realm is invited.” Changjo reminded. “Right, I forgot about that.”

“I’m getting chills because I can hear what the female angels are saying because they aren’t whispering.” CAP shook his head. Chunji laughed and patted his back. “It’s okay hyung; they adore us so you should be happy that there are some females out there who want you.”

CAP rolled his eyes. “Yeah, says the angel that plays around with any female angel that he encounters.” “Hey, I do not.” Chunji protested.

Hwayoung giggled, “Well I wouldn’t say ‘play’, but you definitely flirt a lot, Chunji oppa.” Chunji turned to Hwayoung and dramatically gasped, “What? Hwayoung, is that how you see me as, a player?” “Well maybe a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter