033

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CAP oppa.” Hwayoung whispered. CAP pulled her up into safety. She threw her arms around his neck and held him tightly. She sobbed into her brother’s chest because she was scared.

“Shh. Don’t cry.” He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her. “I thought….i thought oppas disappeared.” She hiccupped. “We would never leave you, Hwayoung.”

The angel of darkness continued to cry in her brother’s embrace. She needed comfort at the moment.

They stayed like that for a moment until the mansion began to shake violently again. the younger angel’s arms tightened around the older angel. She whimpered scared. He held her securely so that she didn’t fell scared anymore.

“Why is this happening oppa?” She mumbled. The older angel shook his head, “I don’t know but we need to get out of here fast.” “What about the other oppas? Are they safe?”

The older angel didn’t answer; instead he stood up helping her up. “Come on Hwayoung, you need to leave the mansion. We already contacted 100 percent hyungs. They should be here soon.” The younger angel was bewildered. “Oppa, you didn’t answer my question. Are the other oppas safe or not?”

CAP sighed and pulled Hwayoung into a hug. “Hwayoung, I need you to brace yourself to what I’m about to say.” Hwayoung grew scared to what her brother was going to tell her. “W-what is it?” She asked.

There was five second pause before he said, “…We can’t find Changjo.” The angel of darkness felt her heart stop. One of her brothers was missing, one of her triplet brothers? How was it possible?

“H-how?” She croaked. The older angel replied, “He went to the library while the rest of us were in the living room.”

Tears gathered in her eyes as she clutched onto her older brother’s shirt. “Oppa, we need to find Changjo oppa. We just can’t leave him. I heard him screaming for help, oppa. I heard him.”

CAP shook his head, “You can’t, Hwayoung. It’s too dangerous for you. I’ll go and search for him. You need to get out of the mansion before it completely crumbles down.” “But I want to help Changjo oppa.” Hwayoung protested. “You will by being in a safer place. You know how protective Changjo is about you since you guys are triplets. He wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you.”

The angel of darkness sighed in defeat, “Okay.” The older angel smiled and patted her head. “Niel and Ricky are down stairs waiting for you. Now go.”

Giving her older brother another glance, Hwayoung carefully made her way to the stairs that had some holes, but weren’t too big where she couldn’t get over them.

However before she could actually step onto the stairs, the mansion rumbled and an ear piercing screamed was heard. “AHH!”

Both CAP and Hwayoung’s eyes widened, “CHANGJO/OPPA!”

The younger angel of darkness stepped back but the older angel shook his head and turned her around. “Hwayoung, you can’t. I need you to go down to where Niel and Ricky are. They’re waiting for you. I’ll go get Changjo.”

But the younger angel shook her head stubbornly, “No. I’m going to hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter