042

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The angel of darkness landed on the balcony and stumbled into the room. She fell onto her knees and began to sob uncontrollably.

She clutched onto her dress, where her heart was. *I’m sorry Byunghun oppa. I lied. You knew I was lying, but I denied it. I’m sorry. I’m such a bad angel.*

Hwayoung continued to sob.

Then the bedroom door flung open, stumbled in twelve figures. Teen Top and 100 percent were in shock seeing the scene in front of them. Hwayoung was on the floor sobbing.

Within a second, Chunji had his arms around her petite figure. “Don’t cry Hwayoung. Oppas are here for you. Don’t cry.” He tried soothing her.

“Chunji oppa,” She croaked, wrapping her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. She continued to cry in his chest.

Teen Top and 100 percent’s heart broke seeing Hwayoung cry like that. They knew when they were younger that they didn’t want to see this scene again, but yet here it was, Hwayoung crying uncontrollably.

But the question was, why was she crying like that? Did someone try to hurt her? Or did she have a bad nightmare?

*Hwayoung…* The twelve of them thought.

-------

The angel of light gently landed on the balcony. He glanced back over his shoulder. He could still see vividly in his mind of how Hwayoung looked like, her tears rolling down her cheeks. It pained him thinking about it. He never meant to hurt her, but he did anyway.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stepped into the bedroom. He closed the balcony doors behind him and sat on the floor. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned his head back.

“Hwayoung,” He called softly. His heart ached saying her name. “I know you still love me.”

“Byunghun!” Dasom barged into the bedroom. L.Joe straightened up and looked at his twin, “Dasom.” “What’s up?” She skipped over to him, taking a sit next to him.

“Nothing.” He replied with a soft smile. Dasom tilted her head to look closely at her twin. “Are you sure? You look a little pale.” L.Joe nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just tired.” “Then why are you sitting on the floor when you should be sleeping?”

The angel chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “Come on, I’ll help you up.” Dasom stood up and held out her hands. L.Joe grabbed his twin’s hand and she helped pulled him up.

“Thanks Dasom.” He gave her a soft smile. “No problem twin.” Dasom nudged him playfully. L.Joe sat on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath.

“Sleep, you look like you need it.” Dasom commented. L.Joe chuckled, “I will. Thanks.” “I’ll be back later to call you for dinner.” L.Joe nodded and crawled under the covers.

-------

One day passed.

One week passed.

A week and a half passed.

Two weeks and a half passed.

Three weeks passed.

One month passed.

 

Both Hwayoung and L.Joe didn’t meet each other. Hwayoung didn’t go to the mead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter