037

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lie down Dasom.” Hyunseong helped his cousin onto the couch. “Thanks Hyunseong oppa.” Dasom gave him a grateful smile.

 Boyfriend, SISTAR, and L.Joe had arrived at Boyfriend’s mansion.  Their mansion was fortunate enough not to be ruined by the quake.

“You guys can stay here as long as you guys like. We’re family after all.” Donghyun smiled. “Thanks Donghyun.” Bora gave him a grateful smile. “Anything for family, right?”

“Wow. This is going to be so much fun living with SISTAR noonas, Dasom, and Byunghun.” Minwoo beamed. Kwangmin slung an arm around his neck, “You’re right. It is going to be so much fun.”

“No, I don’t think so. We need to get Byunghun’s leg cleaned up before it gets infected.” Jeongmin glanced at his cousin’s leg that had dried blood on it.

“PLEASE DON’T LET ME SEE IT!” Minwoo quickly covered his eyes. Boyfriend shook their heads at the maknae.

Hyorin and Soyou went over to L.Joe, who was resting against the light couch. “Youngmin, can you go get me a bowl of warm water and a towel?” Hyorin requested. “Bowl of warm water and towel coming!” Youngmin quickly dashed out of the living room.

“Byunghun.” Dasom called her twin. The angel of light opened his eyes and looked for his twin. When he spotted her, he gave her an assuring smile. “Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” “But it looks like it hurts.” “Only a little, so don’t worry. I just want you to rest and get your strength back.” “Okay.”

“Here you go Hyorin noona.” Youngmin came back into the living room with a bowl of warm water and a towel. He set it next to Hyorin, who gave him a thankful smile. “Thank you, Youngmin.” “Any time noona.”

Hyorin damped the towel into the warm water and squeezed out the extra water. She looked up at L.Joe, who was watching her.

“This might hurt a little.” She warned. L.Joe nodded and braced himself for the stinging pain. “Soyou, can you roll up Byunghun’s pants?” Soyou nodded and rolled up L.Joe’s white pant that was red from his blood.

Hyorin gently dabbed the wet towel on the red scar. L.Joe hissed in pain, squeezing his eyes shut. “Sorry Byunghun.” The older angel apologized. He shook his head, “It’s okay. Just keep going.”

Hyorin continued to clean L.Joe’s calf. Once it was all cleaned, she put on some medicine and wrapped it up.

“There, all done.” She announced smiling. “Thanks noona.” L.Joe smiled. “No problem. I’m just glad that the cut wasn’t too deep.”

“Is it all done?” Minwoo asked peeking through his fingers. “Yes, it’s all done.” Kwangmin rolled his eyes. Minwoo sighed in relief and pulled his hands away from his eyes. “Man, I thought I was going to puke seeing blood.”

“You’re such a weakling, Minwoo.” Jeongmin chuckled. “Am not.” Minwoo pouted. “Are too.” Minwoo opened his mouth, but Donghyun held up a hand. “Don’t even start arguing right now.”

The younger angel closed his mouth and pouted. Donghyun sighed in relief, put his hand back down, and turned to SISTAR and L.Joe. “You guys wouldn’t want to listen to them argue. It isn’t pretty when they get at it.”

SISTAR giggled while the end of L.Joe’s lips curved upward.

“Donghyun hyung!” Jeongmin and Minwoo chorused. They turned to each other and frowned, “Yah!”

That made the other angels in the room burst into laughter.

“Yah Kim Minwoo!” Jeongmin scowled. “Hyung don’t yell my name!” Minwoo whined covering his eyes. “Then why are you yelling back at me?!” “Because you’re yelling at me!” “MINWOO!” “STOP YELLING AT ME, HYUNG!”

“STOP SHOUTING YOU TWO!” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter