016

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry we won’t be late, huh? Well look at this, we’re late.” L.Joe grumbled. “Oh jeez, we’re not even late. The ball hasn’t started yet.” Dasom elbowed her twin.

L.Joe shook his head and walked into the glass double doors. SISTAR followed after their brother.

SISTAR and L.Joe walked into the massive castle like building. As they walked, they caught many angels attention.

Whispers and murmurs were among the angels about the Lee siblings. Female and male angels couldn’t keep their eyes off SISTAR and L.Joe.

The five of them shone in charisma and power. They were known throughout the light realm for their charms and good-looks. A reason to why they were siblings.

The ball room was lit up with bright yet dim lights. There was a chandelier hanging in the middle of the room.

Angels of light were in every corner of the room. The elders of the light realm were seated in their sits, chatting among themselves.

“Where is our table this year, in the front again?” Hyorin looked around the ball room. “Yup, in the front again.” Soyou beamed as the five of them walked over to their table.

They each took their seats and looked around.

“Wow. There seems to be more angels this year.” Bora looked around. Hyorin nodded in agreement, “I’m guessing new angels are being born each day.” “I think so.”

“My, isn’t it our lovely cousins?” A familiar voice chuckled.

L.Joe and SISTAR looked up to see six figures.

“Oh, it’s you guys.” Soyou grumbled. “Ay, how can you say that? We’re family you know.” Donghyun grinned. “Yeah, I know but what is with your outfit? Yellow with floral, what are you, a flower now?”

Donghyun shrugged, “I can be.” Soyou her teeth, shaking her head. “If that’s what you want to be then be my guess.” Donghyun chuckled.

“Hey guys.” L.Joe smiled. “Hey Byunghun.” The three youngest ones greeted. “Are you guys ready to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter