002

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A year ago…

“I’ll be right back oppas.” Hwayoung smiled and skipped away in the vast meadow.

Teen Top and Hwayoung had decided to go to the meadow. It was the perfect day and having nothing to do, it was best to spend their day outdoors than be stuck in their lonely dark mansion.

“Don’t go too far Hwayoung!” CAP reminded. “Okay!” Hwayoung called back. She was looking for more flowers to pick to bring home.

Stopping, Hwayoung looked around. There were many colorful flowers that she didn’t know what to pick, so she picked one of each.

--------

“Byunghun, can you go pick some flowers for us to bring home?” Dasom asked turning to her grumpy twin L.Joe.

“Why do I have to do that?” L.Joe questioned. “Because we’re your sisters and you love us.” Soyou made a kissing noise.

L.Joe huffed and stood up, “Fine.” SISTAR giggled in delight. “Great. Thanks Byunghun.” Hyorin beamed. L.Joe nodded in acknowledgement between walking away from their picnic area.

“Sometimes I think they use my love for them too much.” L.Joe chuckled. “But, I can’t deny that life wouldn’t be the same without them.”

He continued to walk. Deeper and deeper into the meadow trying to look for flowers. When L.Joe saw some colorful flowers, he smiled and crouched down, picking them.

After picking a handful, L.Joe looked up and his heart skipped a beat. He was looking at the most beautiful angel he had ever seen, even prettier than his sisters who were known to be the prettiest angels in the light realm.

She had long dark black hair, fair white skin, doe-like eyes, and was elegant. L.Joe couldn’t keep his eyes off her. There was something different about her that had attracted him to her.

Then Hwayoung looked up and met his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat seeing him. They kept staring at each other’s eyes.

Coming back to his senses, L.Joe gave Hwayoung a smile to which she returned. He stood up and slowly made his way towards her. Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter