046

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hope this chapter makes it up to you readers~ (:

 

 

Two months later…

After the acid rain incident, both light and dark realms were at peace. All the angels were enjoying the perfect weather that happened every day.

Families played together in the meadow. Couples took long flies, some walked. Everything was perfect. Nothing changed.

The two angels that were forbidden to love were living their lives. They were going with their everyday life.

Everything was perfect on the outside, but not the inside. They knew that they missed the other angel dearly, though they couldn’t say it out loud.  

The memories that they shared haunted the both of them. Every night that they slept, they dreamed of each other. It was as if each night, the dream was getting more and more vivid until it felt like the other angel was actually with them.

It was a little creepy, but they didn’t mind. Evening dreaming about the other angel was better than nothing, so why not enjoy it to the fullest.

 

“I missed you.” The angel of light whispered into the angel of darkness’s ear. “I missed you too, oppa.” The angel of darkness tightened her arms around the other angel.

They pulled apart and gazed into each other’s eyes. There was no need for words to be exchanged for the two angels to know how much they loved and missed each other.

The angel of light leaned down as the angel of darkness closed her eyes. When their lips met, fireworks exploded in their minds.  Their lips moved in sync.

Losing breath, the two angels pulled apart. They rested their foreheads against each other’s forehead. They were happy that the angels they love were in their arms, that they were able to hold each other.

“Come; let’s go to our special place.”  The angel of light suggested, grabbing onto the angel of darkness’s hand. “Our special place?” The angel of darkness questioned. “Yes, the one place that no one can bother us. It’ll just be you and me.” “You and me, I like the sound of that.”

The angel of light chuckled and pulled the angel of darkness forward. “Let’s go, there we’ll be able to spend our precious time together and create more memories.” The angel of darkness laughed at her lover’s eagerness, “Alright, let’s goes oppa.”

 

“Byunghun oppa…”

“Hwayoung…”

 

While they dreamt of each other, something miraculous was happening. The outcome was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter