036

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m so tired.”  Sanghoon sprawled over the floor. “Move your leg or I’m going to step on it.” Chanyong threatened. The younger angel quickly moved his leg out of the older angel’s way.

100 percent, Teen Top, and Hwayoung had gone to 100 percent’s mansion since it wasn’t effect by the violent quake that happened earlier.

All thirteen angels were freshened up and tidy. They were in the dark navy blue living room. They didn’t do anything but sit around.

Hwayoung was sitting next to Changjo, who had his head on her lap. She looked down at her triplet and asked, “Are you tired oppa?” Changjo looked up at her and gave her a smile. “No, I’m not tired.” “Are you sure?” He nodded.

“Okay, but tell me when you’re tired, okay?” Hwayoung instructed. Changjo chuckled and nodded, “Of course.”

“Hwayoung, you would be the perfect mate. Can you please be my mate?” Jonghwan asked. The said angel giggled. “Jonghwan oppa, we’re cousins, we can’t be mates.” “I don’t know, we could be scandalous.” He winked.

Hyukjin smacked Jonghwan in the head, “You .” “Ow! That hurts.” Jonghwan frowned rubbing his sore head. “That’s what you get for thinking dirty about your cousin.” Rokhyun laughed. Jonghwan rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

Hwayoung giggled, “Oppas, stop bashing on Jonghwan oppa. If we weren’t cousins, I think I would definitely be his mate.” “Ha! In your faces!” Jonghwan laughed at his brothers.

Niel shook his head. “Even if that’s so, we would never approve of it.” Chunji nodded in agreement, “Niel’s right.” “Aw, why not? I’m cable of protecting Hwayoung.” Jonghwan protested.

“Because you’re not meant to be with her and I’m sure Byunghun wouldn’t be too happy to hear that.” Ricky reasoned.

Upon hearing his name, Hwayoung’s heart swelled in happiness. She had forgotten about him. it wasn’t that she meant to, but how was she supposed to think about him when her life was in danger as were her brothers?

It was only logical that she thought about her life at the moment because if not then who knows what would have happened to her if she didn’t.

“Eh? Who’s Byunghun?” Sanghoon scratched his head. “Oh, Byunghun is Hwayoung’s mate.” Ricky replied.

There was a three second pause before, “HER WHAT?!”

Teen Top and Hwayoung jumped at the loud voices.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter