034

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyorin noona.” L.Joe breathed. Hyorin smiled but it immediately fell when she saw his bleeding leg.

“Byunghun, what happened to your leg?” She kneeled down and examined his bleeding calf. “Oh, it’s nothing. I just scraped my leg. I’m fine though.” He gave his older sister a small smile. “You’re bleeding, Byunghun. You are not okay. We need to get you out of here as fast as possible.”

She wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder and helped him up. “Thanks noona.” He thanked her. “Come on, we need to go. Soyou sent an urgent message to Boyfriend so they should be on their way here.” Hyorin informed.

The angel of light nodded. The two angels made their way to the stairs. When they reached the stairs, the mansion rumbled. They stumbled back, holding onto each other.

Then a scream was heard, “AHH!”

Both their eyes widened, “DASOM!” L.Joe pulled his arm away from Hyorin’s shoulder and limped towards his twin’s voice.

“DASOM! LEE DASOM!” The angel called out. However, there was no reply. “DASOM!” He called out again.

“Byunghun,” Hyorin called. L.Joe looked back at his older sister. “Noona, where’s Dasom? Was she not with you?” He asked.

The older angel bit her lip pondering on whether to tell the younger angel or not. The younger angel sensed that his sister was hiding something from him. “Noona, tell me what you’re hiding.” He said through clench teeth.

Hyorin took a deep breath. “I’m sorry Byunghun, but Dasom wasn’t with us when the realm shook.” L.Joe felt his heart drop. His twin was somewhere in the mansion and he had to find her.

Determined, the angel of light started limping down the hall despite the pain in his leg. “Byunghun!” The older angel called out, running after him. “Where are you going? You need to get your leg treated before it gets infected.”

The younger angel looked at his sister. “Hyorin noona, I can’t leave Dasom. She’s my twin and I’m not going to leave her here by herself.” The older angel softened seeing that her brother was dedicated to look for his twin. “If you’re going to look for Dasom then I’m coming with you.”

L.Joe cracked a smile. “Thanks noona.” Hyorin smiled and patted his back, “Anything for my lovely dongsaengs.” “Where was Dasom when the mansion shook?” “I think she was in the art room.” “Art room? Why would she be there when she doesn’t like pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter