017

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One by one, angels of darkness were called up to know what destiny they hold. It was a nerve wrecking moment.

It was getting closer and closer to the Shim triplets turn. They were the last, for they were in a higher position than other angels. Thus, they would have greater destinies than the other angels.

 Hwayoung was holding both Ricky and Changjo’s hand. She was nervous. They were nervous.

“I don’t think I can do this.” Hwayoung mumbled softly. Changjo turned to his triplet and gave her hand a comforting squeeze. “Don’t worry, Ricky and I will be there with you. Plus, hyungs are here to support you.” “I know, but aren’t you nervous, Changjo oppa?”

Changjo chuckled and honestly replied, “A little.” “See.” Hwayoung frowned. “Oh come on, the other angels are doing fine, so you’ll do fine too.” “I hope so.”

“What are you two whispering about, huh?” Ricky turned to his triplets. “Hwayoung’s nervous.” Changjo replied. Ricky looked at Hwayoung then gave her hand a squeeze in comfort. “Don’t worry; we’ll be there for you.”

Hwayoung gave her triplets a soft small smile, “Thanks oppas.” “Anything for our baby sister.” Ricky smiled.

“Shim Changhyun. Shim Jonghyun. Shim Hwayoung.” One of the elders called out.

Teen Top and 100 percent looked over at the triplet. They stood up and made their way to the stage.

Going up onto the stage, the triplet stood side by side going from oldest to youngest.

One of the elders went up to Ricky and handed him a box that looked plain yet remarkable with engravings that were never seen before.

Ricky looked down at the box then at the elder. “You are to pour out this vial on the earth so that there will be a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that bear the mark of the beast.” The elder said.

Ricky bowed his head, “I will do as my destiny is.”

Another elder stepped in front of Changjo. He, too, handed Changjo a box that was similar to Ricky’s.

“You are to pour out this vial on the sea and let it become the blood of a dead man and every soul will die in the sea.” The elder said.

Changjo bowed his head, “I will do as my destiny is.”

Then an elder stepped in front of Hwayoung. He didn’t give her a box like Ricky and Changjo, but all he gave her was a simple black rose.

Hwayoung was puzzled. Why was she given something different than her brothers when they were triplets? Weren’t they supposed to have a similar destiny?

The elder smiled at her and said, “You, Shim Hwayoung, have the greatest destiny of us all.” Hwayoung glanced at her triplets, who were puzzle to why her destiny wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter