038

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days passed. The two angels didn't connect each other in any way.

The angel of light was still healing from his wounded calf. The angel of darkness was still caring for her triplet to get better.

Both realms were still in chaos. Angels were helping clean up the mess that the quake did.

 

Teen Top and 100 percent went to help, Changjo being an exception because of his injury.

 

Boyfriend went and help the angels light clean up, L.Joe as an exception due to his injured leg.

 

As both the angel of light and the angel of darkness thought about each other's well being. They didn't want the other to be pain. Just the thought of their other half in pain, gave them pain. Not physically, but emotionally.

Even though the two angels wanted to meet, they couldn't. It just wasn't the moment for them to meet yet. They had to wait until all the chaos in both realms died now a little so that they didn't have to worry about anything.

 

The angel of darkness heaved a sigh for the nth time. Her older triplet tilted his head and peered at her bothered, worried fill expression.

"You okay there, Hwayoung?" The older angel asked.  The younger angel looked up and blinked then nodded her head, "Yeah, I'm fine Changjo oppa." "Are you sure? You've been sighing for like every five seconds now." "Oh, sorry, but it's really nothing oppa. I'm fine."

However, the older angel didn't believe the younger angel. "You don't need to lie to me, Hwayoung. I know you're worried about hyungs and especially Byunghun."

Hearing his name, the angel of darkness's heart leaped. She straightened up and cleared , "I'm not thinking about him."

The older angel chuckled and poked her cheek. "Yeah, you aren't thinking about him but yet you're blushing. I wonder what they mean." The younger angel quickly covered her cheeks with her hands. "I-I'm not blushing. It's just…it's just…hot! Yeah, it's hot!" She quickly fanned herself.

Changjo smirked and poked her abdomen. "Don’t lie, I can see right through you, Hwayoung." "Aish. Oppa, don't tease me." Hwayoung pouted. "Well I wouldn't have if you just would have admitted that you were thinking about Byunghun." "Well if I was to tell you straight up that I miss Byunghun oppa, you would just tease me more."

The older angel thought for a moment then nodded, "You're right. I would have teased you more if you admitted to it." "See." Hwayoung made a face causing her brother to laugh. "Aigoo, Hwayoung-ah, you're so fun to tease, especially when it concerns Byunghun. Wait until I tell hyungs about this~"

"No! Oppa, you can't tell the other oppas. They're going to tease me too. I don’t want to be tormented!" Hwayoung wailed. "Ha! Well too bad, I'm going to tell them~" He sang. "Changjo oppa~" "Nope, you're puppy eyes aren't going to work." He covered his eyes not to see Hwayoung's irresistible puppy eyes.

"But Changjo oppa~" She pouted. The older angel shook his head, "No, I'm not looking." "Changjo oppa!" "No, I'm not looking!" "Fine," She huffed.

It was silent for a moment.

The older angel tried to listen to what is sister was doing, but he couldn't hear anything. *What is she doing? Did she…no, she wouldn't, but what if…*

"HWAYOUNG!" He burst, uncovering his eyes. There, sitting in front of him was Hwayoung. She had a satisfied look on her face with her arms crossed over her chest.

Changjo froze momentarily. Hwayoung watched his reaction carefully. *Three…two…and one.*

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT, HWAYOUNG?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU LEFT AND DID SOMETHING UNIMAGINABLE! I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO HARM YOURSELF! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SCARE ME LIKE THAT?! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE IT WAS SO QUIET! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Changjo took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Are you done now, oppa?" Hwayoung asked calmly. Changjo nodded, "Yeah, thanks for- hey! You purposely did that, didn't you?"

The younger angel grinned innocently. The older angel clucked his tongue and pushed her forehead, "Shame on you for scaring me like that." "Oh please, oppa, you were just overreacting." "I was not."

"You so were too." A voice chuckled.

Hwayoung spun around and Changjo looked up, "Oppas/Hyungs!" The younger angel stood up and ran into Chunji's open arms, "Chunji oppa!"

The older angel chuckled and gave her a tight squeeze. "Did you miss me that much?" He asked pulling away. The younger looked up at him with bright shining eyes, "I miss you and the other oppas. Changjo oppa can be really boring."

"Hey!" Changjo protested. Teen Top and 100 percent laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter