019

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon was shining high in the sky. The sky was dark with stars lighting the sky.

It was a beautiful sight, but the atmosphere wasn’t. It was thick and tense.

In both the Shim and Lee house, the atmosphere was thick. It was suffocating.

Knowing that the youngest of the family held the greatest destiny any angel could hold, it was still unbelievable.

Many questions were running in their heads, but they knew one thing for sure. They did not what the youngest of the family to die. No, that was the last thing that was going to happen.

As much as they wanted to avoid and forget about the topic, it didn’t leave them. It lingered in their thoughts like a haunting memory. For it is a haunting memory that none of them will forget.

 

Soft footsteps were heard pacing back and forth.

In the Lee house, there was no one awake but one angel. He was restless. He couldn’t sleep. Every time that he closed his eyes, he remembered the earlier event.

He wanted so bad to get rid of them, but couldn’t. It was a haunting memory that he couldn’t get rid of.

Groaning, L.Joe sat on the edge of his bed. He laced his hands together and rested his elbows on his thighs.

He was in deep thought. Many things were going through his head. How broken his sisters would be if he didn’t fulfill his destiny and perished. How lonely and sad Hwayoung would be without him when they just confessed their feelings for each other.

Oh how he wished he could see her at the moment. When the elder declared that if he failed to fulfill his destiny and he would perish for an eternity, the first thought that came to his mind was Hwayoung.

How she would feel if he wasn’t there with her anymore. If he was to fulfill his destiny then they were both safe. They could still be together…in secret that is. But it didn’t matter to him, as long as he and Hwayoung were together, he was happy.

What more could an angel want when they were in love? They were just like humans who didn’t want to let go of the one they love. They wanted to keep them close and not be separated for a mere second.

It might sound crazy, but that was how L.Joe felt like. He didn’t want to be apart from Hwayoung. He wanted he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter