044

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The angel of light yawned and stood up, stretching. “I think I need to go out for a fly. I’m feeling stiff being coped up in this room.”

He smiled and stepped towards the balcony when gray, dark clouds suddenly started to roll in. The angel stopped and looked up at the blue, cloudless sky that was being overtaken by these gray, dark clouds.

His smile slipped off his face. “Shoot, now I can’t go. I have to wait until the rains over.” He crossed his arms and towards the bedroom door.

-------

The angel of darkness puffed her cheeks and pushed herself lightly on the swing. “When are oppas going to be back from that meeting?” She wondered out loud.

Then the sky began to darken. The angel blinked and stood up. She stepped out from under the tree and looked up at the sky. Gray, dark clouds were rolling in.

“Is there going to be a thunder storm? How come I didn’t know of it?” She scratched her head. “Well, I better get back before it starts falling.”

The angel of darkness spread her wings and was about to fly when she heard a droplet land on a leaf. “Yup, better go now.” She flapped her wings and flew off.

-------

“Wow. The sky’s red now.” Jeongmin said in awe. Donghyun frowned, “Why would the sky be red when it’s raining?”

“Uh, maybe because the sun is hiding behind the clouds and is shining brightly?” Minwoo answered unsurely. Donghyun frowned. “No, that can’t be it. The sun is always behind the clouds when it rains, but this has never happened before. Bora noona, do you know what it happening?”

Bora shook her head. “I’m sorry, I don’t know. This is the first time I’m seeing this. I wonder what’s causing the sky to be red when it’s raining.” “Could it be something in the atmosphere that caused the change in the sky?” Hyorin wondered. “It might, but I’m not quite sure.”

“Why are you all crowded around the windows?” A voice asked. SISTAR and Boyfriend turned around to see a puzzled L.Joe.

“Oh! Byunghun, come and look at this. The sky’s red!” Dasom skipped over to her twin, linked arms with him, and dragged him over to the window.

The angel of light’s eyes widened at the scene. It was pouring cats and dogs outside plus the sky was red. How was that possible?

“Whoa. I swear it was gray when I was upstairs.” L.Joe said in awe. “Well, now it’s red. Look.” Dasom pointed outside. “That’s strange how the sky’s red. This has never happened before.” Dasom nodded in agreement.

L.Joe turned to his older sisters. “Noonas, do you guys know what’s causing this?” The three older angels shook their heads. “No, we don’t. This is our first time seeing something like this.” Bora admitted. “Huh. I wonder why the sky’s like this then.” L.Joe turned back to look out the window.

Then the sound of the front door slamming shut was heard. The ten angels jumped at the loud noise. “Guys…” A raspy voice called. In alarm, the ten angels quickly rushed to the front door.

There, a panting Hyunseong was. He was leaning against the front door, breathing heavily.

“Hyunseong/Hyung!” All ten angels rushed to his side.

Then they noticed that his white wings were still out. They were just folded back.

“Hyunseong, you know the rules about having your wings out.” Donghyun scolded. “Sorry…I’ll…put them back.” Hyunseong panted.

With all his might, the angel tried to retreat his wings but he only ended up in pain, “Ugh.” The ten angels around him beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter