020

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon reaching the clear meadow, L.Joe scanned the area. His heart sank a little not seeing anyone.

“Of course she wouldn’t be here in the middle of the night. She’s probably sleeping.” He chuckled dryly.

Then the sound of wings flapping in the distance caught his attention. L.Joe looked over at the other side of the barrier and saw a figure in the distance. As the figure out closer, his heart leaped for joy.

“Hwayoung,” He breathed when she landed. “Byunghun oppa.” Hwayoung smiled. L.Joe held out his hand and Hwayoung slipped her hand into his. He pulled her through the barrier and embraced her tightly when she successfully crossed.

L.Joe buried his face into her hair. He planted a soft kiss on her shoulder. “I missed you, Hwayoung.” He whispered.

Hwayoung’s arms around his waist tightened as she nodded. “I missed you too, Byunghun oppa.” L.Joe pulled back and gazed down at her.

She was beautiful. The moonlight that let him see her face, she was truly beautiful.

“You’re beautiful.” L.Joe whispered leaning closer to her. Hwayoung pinked at his words. “I love you.” With those words said, L.Joe pressed his lips against hers.

Hwayoung got on her tippy toes and kissed him back. The two continued to kiss until Hwayoung pulled back needing air.

L.Joe leaned his forehead against hers with his eyes closed. They were both breathing heavily.

Once their breathing went back to normal, they opened their eyes and gazed into each other’s eyes. There didn’t need to be any words spoken between the two to know how much they missed each other.

L.Joe leaned in again and gave Hwayoung a long sweet kiss. He just couldn’t get enough of her. She was just that addicting to him.

 

The two angels were lying on their backs in the grass. One of L.Joe’s arms was under Hwayoung’s head like a pillow and the other was over her waist.

They didn’t speak but looked up at the dark sky. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” L.Joe asked. Hwayoung answered with a nod.

L.Joe turned to look at the angel of darkness in his arm. He could stare at her all day if he could. The end of his lips curved upward as he planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

Hwayoung turned her head to look at the angel of light who was holding onto her carefully. “What was that for?” She asked. L.Joe shook his head, “No reason. I just wanted to kiss you.” Hwayoung’s lip curved upward into a soft smile before she turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter