009

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come in.” L.Joe called. His bedroom door opened and stepped in Bora. She closed the door behind her and looked at L.Joe’s figure that was by the window, gazing out.

“Byunghun.” Bora called. “Yes noona?” L.Joe answered not turning away from the window. Bora sat on the edge of L.Joe’s bed, smoothing out his untouched covers. “Can you tell me what’s been bothering you lately?” She asked looking over at him.

L.Joe sighed, “It’s really nothing Bora noona.” Bora frowned seeing that L.Joe wasn’t going to tell her anything. “Byunghun, I’m your sister. Don’t you trust me?” “I do trust you, but I don’t know if you’ll understand.” “What won’t I understand? Byunghun, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say at the moment.” “And that’s exactly why.” “Lee Byunghun.”

“Noona, have you ever wanted something so much that it hurts?” L.Joe asked. Bora knitted her eyebrows together not understanding, “What do you mean wanting something so much that it hurts?” “See, you don’t understand.” “It’s because I don’t know what you’re talking about, Byunghun.”

“Noona, if you really want to understand then you have to think about it.” L.Joe stated bluntly. “Byunghun, you’re not making any sense.” Bora frowned.

L.Joe sighed and shook his head. “It’s okay noona, if you don’t understand.” Bora stood up and walked over to L.Joe. She stood next to and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Byunghun, you’re hiding something that you’re not telling me.” She frowned. L.Joe glanced up at his sister. “Noona, it’s really nothing. If you don’t understand that’s okay, I won’t blame you.” “No, Byunghun, I was to understand what you’re trying to say.” “Then think about it, noona.” L.Joe said in a harsher tone.

Bora blinked at her younger brother. Had he really just used that kind of tone at her?

“Lee Byunghun, I am your older sister. How are you to use that kind of tone at me?” Bora frowned, disappointed.

L.Joe sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “I’m sorry noona; I didn’t mean to be harsh. It’s just…never mind. Can you please leave me alone, noona?”

Bora softened and placed a hand on his shoulder. She mouthed to speak, but L.Joe’s bedroom door flung opened and came in a determined Dasom with a nervous Hyorin and Soyou behind her. Bora and L.Joe turned to look at the three intruders.

“No, unnies and I will not leave you alone, Byunghun. I am sick and tired of you being coped up in your room. You barely eat and I can see the dark circles under your eyes from lack of sleep.” Dasom frowned.

L.Joe blinked at his twin before turning away and gazing out the window again. Dasom’s frown deepened seeing that her twin wasn’t paying attention to him anymore.

“YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!” Dasom shouted. L.Joe and SISTAR turned to Dasom, who was breathing heavily.

L.Joe frowned. “Yah Lee Dasom, why are you shouting? We’re inside the house.” Dasom rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter