035

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are they? What if something happened to Hwayoung?” Ricky paced back and forth in front of the mansion.

Ricky, Niel, and Chunji were outside of the mansion waiting for the other three to come out of the mansion. 100 percent had arrived and they were anxiously waiting outside with the three Lee brothers.

“Why are they taking so long? They should be out by now.” Chunji grumbled biting on his thumb nail. “Don’t worry guys; I’m sure they’ll come out any moment now.” Minwoo assured.

A minute passed and no one came out. Two minutes passed and still no one.

The then angels waiting were starting to fear the worst when the mansion shook violently. They saw that some of the ceiling tiles had fell causing dust to fly in the air.

There came a scream from within the mansion, “AHH!” Their hearts literally stopped when that happened.

The ten angels’ eyes widened, “NO!” Ricky stepped forward wanting to go towards the mansion, but Changbum held him back. “Ricky, you can’t. It’s dangerous.” “Hyung LET ME GO! HWAYOUNG’S STILL IN THERE!” He thrashed in the older angel’s arms.

“She is but you need to calm down. Acting up now isn’t going to help you.” Changbum hissed. “HWAYOUNG!” Ricky screamed with tears rolling down his cheeks. “Hwayoung…”

-------

“Bora noona!” Boyfriend called. Bora and Soyou turned around. Six handsome angels in white dropped down in front of them.

“We got your message. Where are Hyorin noona, Dasom noona, and Byunghun hyung?” Jeongmin asked. Both Bora and Soyou looked at each other then over to the mansion that was beginning to crumble down.

Boyfriend’s eyes widened. “They’re still in there?!” Minwoo yelped. Bora nodded sadly. Boyfriend couldn’t believe it. Their cousins were still in the mansion that looked like it would crumble down any moment.

“We need to go in there and help them.” Youngmin said taking a step towards the mansion. Donghyun stopped him, “You can’t, Youngmin. You’re going to put yourself in dangerous if you go in.” “But our cousins are in there.” “I know but if any of us go in there then we won’t be able to help them, do you understand?” “Yes hyung.”

“So do we just stand here and wait?” Jeongmin asked. Donghyun looked over at him, “We have no choice but to.”

Then the mansion shook violently. The mansion began to crumble down. Dust was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter