045

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseong groaned and stirred. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked. He saw that he was in his room, so he slowly sat up and held his head that was pounding.

He moaned in pain and turned to look at the balcony. It was still pouring down acid rain. The sky was still red. *Man, that acid rain really .*

Then he remembered that he was flying back home when it suddenly started to pour cats and dogs. He quickly folded out his wings, groaning in pain during the process. When he finally stretched out his wings, he saw that there was a small patch of gray.

His heart fell. *Oh no.*

“Oh, hyung, you’re up.” A voice said. Hyunseong looked up and saw L.Joe. He cracked a lopsided smile, “Hey.”

L.Joe closed the door and walked towards his older cousin. “How are you feeling? A little better?” Hyunseong nodded, “Yeah, I could be better but this is good too.” L.Joe chuckled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

He then saw that his cousin’s wings were slightly spread out. “Hyung, were you thinking of going somewhere?” Hyunseong shook his head, “No, I was just looking at my wings.” L.Joe nodded in understanding.

Then he saw the gray patch that was very noticeable. “Donghyun hyung said that it will heal. It’s not big, so it’ll heal with time.” Hyunseong nodded in understanding.

“Does it hurt?” He asked. Hyunseong chuckled and shook his head, “No, not anymore. It did hurt when I was flying and the acid rain touched it.” L.Joe nodded in understanding.

“How long have I been asleep?” Hyunseong asked. “About a day and a half.” L.Joe replied. The older angel’s eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, “That long?!” L.Joe nodded in response. “And the acid rain hasn’t stopped one bit?” L.Joe shook his head.

“Man that completely .” Hyunseong ran a hand through his hair. “Hyung, I think this is that one thing that the elders were talking about.” L.Joe confessed.

The older angel looked at him puzzled. “What do you mean?” “I mean, look. This acid rain is more disastrous than the quake. This harms angels directly unlike the quake that broke things.” The younger angel replied. “Ah, I see what you mean. So you’re thinking that the end might be coming soon, aren’t you?” The younger angel nodded in response.

“I’m sure when the time comes, you’ll know what to do, so don’t worry about it. Let’s just hope that this acid rain moves on because it’s destroying things.” Hyunseong sighed. “Let’s hope so.” L.Joe whispered.

-------

Pitter. Patter. Pitter. Patter.

Hwayoung stirred in her sleep. She turned from side to side. The sound of the rain knocking on the balcony and window was keeping her from her slumber.

Finally giving up, the angel of darkness slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She noticed that she was in her room now. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter