030

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun began to rise. The sky illumined in red and orange colors. There was a soft breeze that blew by making the grass and branches on the tree move.

It was a perfect day like any other day in the angel realms.

The two same angels that would get up when the sun rose were up. They were standing in their balcony, gazing into the distance.

They were hesitant about seeing the other one. What would they say? Just bluntly tell the other the truth?

The two angels didn’t know what to do. They were stomped, even though they had talked it out the days before to what they were going to say to the other.

Hwayoung and L.Joe still couldn’t help but be nervous. They didn’t know how the other angel was going to react to their words that they were going to say.

All that the two angels hoped for was that they didn’t lose sight of their love for each other.

 

Taking a final deep breath, the two angels spread their wings.

The white pair of wings looked magnificent under the sun. It had this little sparkle to it making it attractive to the eye.

The black pair of wings stood out under the sun. It didn’t sparkle or shine, but it had its own aroma that attracts the eye.

The two angels flapped their wings once and took off.

 

The two angels arrived at the same time. It was unexpected. They were both surprised and seeing the other angel’s face lit up their world like how the sun lit up the realms.

“Hwayoung/Oppa.” They breathed. Smiles were on both their faces showing how happy they were to see the other.

They stepped towards each other but stopped when they felt the barrier.

“I need to tell you something.” They said in unison. A small laugh erupted between the two angels.

“You go first, Hwayoung.” The angel of light ushered. The angel of darkness shook her head, “No, you go first.”

The two angels took a deep breath and said in unison, “You can’t come to the light/dark realm anymore.”

They blinked at each other when they finished their sentence, “What?”

The angel of darkness then asked, “Did you just say that I can’t come to the light realm?” The angel of light nodded. The other angel nodded in understanding.

“You said the same, didn’t you?” The angel of light asked. The angel of darkness looked at him and nodded.

“I guess we’re on the same boat then.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter