007

Black Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hwayoung, you need to eat.” Changjo urged. “I’m not hungry, oppa.” Hwayoung whispered. “Hwayoung, please, you need to eat.” Hwayoung shook her head.

Changjo sighed and set the bowl of congee on her nightstand. “I’ll set the bowl here.” He stood up from the edge of her bed, gazed at her sadly, and left her room.

Hwayoung turned her head when she heard the door click close. She turned back around and sighed, “I’m sorry Changjo oppa.”

Tears began to swell in her eyes. “I’m sorry oppas. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be acting this way, but I miss him so much. What am I going to do when all I can do is think about him?”

Hwayoung squeezed her eyes shut as tears rolled down her cheeks falling onto her pillow. She snuggled more into her bed, sobbing.

 

Changjo leaned against Hwayoung’s door with his eyes shut. He could hear Hwayoung’s silent sobs. His heart ached hearing his triplet cry alone.

“Shim Hwayoung, what are you hiding that you won’t tell me or any of the hyungs?” He whispered.

----------

“Byunghun, why don’t you come out and get some fresh air? I heard that getting some fresh air can help one.” Dasom attempted to make L.Joe come out of his room.

“No thanks Dasom. I like it in here.” L.Joe replied. Dasom frowned, “Byunghun.” “I’m fine Dasom, if you’re worried about me. You can go and tell the other noonas that I’m perfectly well, even though they’re outside listening in.”

 Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter