HIATUS ALERT

Love Me

Hey folks,

I've been off the radar for quite a while and, I'll be honest, it was more due to a lack of inspiration than having no time.  I was just about to get back into the swing of things again when another rock fell on my head just this past weekend.  

Life as I know it at the moment will be drastically changed for me.  I'm thrown into a whirlwind of anger, depression and blame but I'm struggling to keep myself afloat.  It's not enough to drown me but it has significantly hindered me in doing the things that I enjoy.  That being said, I have no idea when things will actually get better, if they will get better at all.  

I won't disappear from AFF completely; I love my stories and my readers too much to go cold-turkey.  I will still try to find the time, inspiration, and patience to continue what I've started here because it will help keep me at least a little happy to know I still have something from my old life.  Even so, the next few months will require drastic patience from me so I likely won't have time to do any updating (or maybe I will to keep my sanity... who knows).  

Expect the worst but hope for the best.  All I can ask for now is patience from my readers.

Thank you.

Poko