⤜Chapter Twenty-Two: Talk⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You moved closer to Hoya, giving Hoya a smile when he noticed that you moved closer to him. Hoya gave you a smile in return. You were getting sleepy in the car, since you were running on a one hour sleep only. You yawned, and soon your eyes grew heavier and heavier. Just as you fell asleep, Sunggyu purposely made a left turn, making your head fall on Woohyun's shoulder. 
The moment your head fell on his shoulder, Woohyun paused his video. He looked at Hoya to see if Hoya noticed. Hoya purposely touched his phone, acting busy. Woohyun turned around to see Sungjong and L, but none of them reacted. They all pretended to be busy on their phone. Sunggyu looked at his rear mirror, smiling, hoping that he sparked a memory from Woohyun. 
Woohyun placed his phone on his lap and looked at you. You had dark circles and you looked exhausted. Woohyun didn't know if he should allow you to continue your sleep or shrug you off to Hoya's shoulder. He looked at Hoya once more. 
"Hoya." Woohyun whispered. Hoya pretended to not hear him. 
"Hoya." Woohyun said a little louder this time. 
Hoya had no choice to look at Woohyun, giving Woohyun a "what?" look. 
Woohyun pointed at you, and Hoya pretended to not understand. Woohyun sigh in frustration. 
"This is weird. Move her to your side." Woohyun said. 
"What? That's mean. Let her sleep. We have like 20 minutes left." Hoya said, hoping Woohyun would agree with him. 
"Yah, Hoya! If Eunji sees---" 
"She's not. Let ----- sleep. She's tired." Hoya said and inserted an ear bud in his ear. Woohyun looked at Hoya in disbelief. Woohyun didn't know why he did it, but he did. He allowed you to sleep on his shoulder the whole ride. 
Sunggyu parked in front of your guys' home. 
"We're here!" Sunggyu said. 
"Shhh hyung!!" Sungyeol said. 
"What?" Sunggyu asked, looking behind him. 

You were asleep on Woohyun's shoulder and Woohyun had fallen asleep on your head. 
"Ohhhh!" Sunggyu whispered. 
"What are we going to do with them?" Dongwoo asked. 
"I guess we can go and hangout in their patio and wait until they both wake up?" Sunggyu suggested. 
The members looked at each other before coming to an agreement. L, Sungyeol, and Sungjong quietly left the back, making sure to not make a sound. Sunggyu and Dongwoo opened their windows, and then they all gently closed to door and walked to the backyard, while you and Woohyun were asleep in the van. 

Thirty minutes passed, and Woohyun finally woke up to see that all the members had left. Woohyun didn't know where the place was, but all he knew was that the van was parked in front of a huge house. He looked over to you and saw that you were still sleeping. Just as Woohyun pulled out his phone to check the time, you woke up. You slowly opened your eyes and noticed that the van had been parked. You quickly jolt up, bumping your head on the roof of the van. You sat back down and winced in pain, placing your hand on your head.

"Are you okay?" 
You heard someone asked. You turned and saw Woohyun. 
"Woohyun?" 
"Are you okay?" 
You thought for a while. 
"Y-yea. Where's everyone?" You asked, looking around. You realized that the van was parked in front of your home. 
"I don't know. I'm clueless as you are. Do you know where we're at?" Woohyun asked you, looking pass you and at the house. 
You looked at Woohyun. 
"This place is .....our home." You hestitated. Woohyun looked back at you in surprise. 
"What?" He exclaimed. 
"Yea, this house is ours. Do you remember?" 
"So, you weren't kidding me when you said we're married?" Woohyun asked in disbelief.
You thought about it before saying it. Maybe Eunji was right the whole time.
"W-well, we're only married because we had to. We....don't....love each other." You said. 
Woohyun looked at you. 
"So, you're saying we've never...you know?" 
"No, no, no!" You quietly said. 
"Okay. Good. Does Eunji know that we're married?" 
"She does." 
"What? She does? How is she accep----" 
"We agreed to divorce in July...of this year. Remember?" You lied. 
"Really? That's great then!" Woohyun smiled. 
In your heart, it was the heaviest pain you have ever felt. You wanted to cry, but you couldn't. 
"Let's go find the other guys." Woohyun said, opening the door. You moved over to Woohyun's seat, as Woohyun stepped out. Just as you were about to get out, Woohyun lend out his hand for you to take it. You looked at his hand and then him. Woohyun gave you a smile. It was that smile. Your weakness. Maybe, it would be your last time, experiencing a moment like that. 
You hesitated before taking his hand. Woohyun helped you out of the van. 
"Thank you." You said. Woohyun closed the door behind you. 
"You're welcome." 
You looked down at the ground, while Woohyun looked at the home. 
"So, do you know your way around this house?" Woohyun asked you, making you look up at him. 
"Of course. We lived her for almost a year." You told him. 
"Wow, we were married for that long?" Woohyun asked in surprised. 
"Yea, yea, we are. Well, let's go find them." you told Woohyun and he agreed. Just as you guys got closer to the house, you guys heard a few laughs from the back. 
"Maybe, they're in the backyard?" Woohyun suggested. You looked at him and nodded in agreement. 
"You lead." Woohyun said, and you nodded. 

As you guys walked to the back, Woohyun took a careful examination of the trail leading to the back. He noticed that there were tulips, roses, and cute, small bushes of flowers along the trail. 
"Did you plant these flowers?" Woohyun asked, making you stop to turn around and look at him. 
"Well, you...also helped me too." You told him. 
"I did?" Woohyun asked in shock. 
"You planted those tulips." You pointed at the bush that he planted. 
"Me?" 
You nodded. 
"I'm not a garden person..." Woohyun said, scratching the back of his head, in confusion. 
".....you said you wanted to help me." 
It brought you pain to tell him all of the small things you both did together. You wanted to lie to him, but at the same time, you had to be honest. It was vow you made when you married him.
"Really? That's so weird." 
"...but we're not in love. You only helped because you said you were bored." You lied to him even more. 
"Yea, sounds like something I would say. Let's continue, shall we?" 
You continued leading him. Just as Infinite laughed out loud, you both showed up. 
"Woohyun! -------! You guys woke up?" Dongwoo said, getting up from his seat. Sungjong ran over to you guys. 
"Noona! You got a good nap?" Sungjong asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. 
You smiled at Sungjong. 
"I did. Thanks for not waking me up." You thanked Sungjong. It would probably be the last time you slept on his shoulder. Sungjong winked at you. 
You realized that they didn't have anything to chew on. 
"Sunggyu-ah, why didnn't you guys enter the house?" You asked Sunggyu. 
"That's rude, -----." Sunggyu replied. 
"Our home is your guys' home too. Please help yourself if you guys are in the area." You said, without thinking that you used "our." 
Woohyun looked at you when he heard "our." 
"Let me go get you guys something to munch on." You smiled at them and walked pass Woohyun. You gently placed your hand on his arm. 
"Woohyun-ah!" You smiled at him. 
Woohyun looked at you in confusion. You clicked back and forgot about it. You quickly removed your hand away from his arm. 
"I'm sorry."
You smiled dropped, and then you quickly walked away from the group and into the house. 

You stood behind the kitchen counter and placed your hand over your heart. 
"Let's let him go. Maybe it was fate." You whispered to yourself. 
You took a few minutes to yourself, before prepping some fruits and drinks for Infinite. 
You carried a tray of fruits to them. 
"Woohyun-ah, help your wife!" Sunggyu said. Woohyun looked behind him and saw that you were struggling, carrying a tray of fruits and bottle of juice on the other hand.
Woohyun didn't understand why he did it, but he ran over to you.
Woohyun took the tray of fruits out of your hands, surprising you.
"Woohyun, it's okay! I got it." You yelled out to him. 
"I got it." Woohyun said back, carrying the fruits to the table where Infinite was sitting. You stood there, looking at his back. You walked to them and set the bottle juice down. 
"Thank you, -----!" Hoya thanked you on behalf of Infinite. 
"It's really no problem. Wait here. I got a few more things to bring out." You told them. 
"It's okay! We hate to be a bother. This is good enough for us." Sungyeol said. 
"No, it's really okay! It's my pleasure." You smiled at them, assuring them it was really fine. Just as you turned around, L made a comment.
"Woohyun, you should go help -----." L said, making you turn around quickly and signalling that you were fine. Woohyun turned around to look at you and you stopped your signal instantly. 
"It's okay, L!! I got it. Woohyun can hang out with you guys." You denied the help from Woohyun. 
"Noona, it's okay! Let hyung help you." Sungjong winked. 
Woohyun thought for a while, before getting up from his seat. He turned around and walked to you. 
"Where's the kitchen?" 
Your heart raced. 
"It's this way." You said, pointing him to the direction of the house. Woohyun walked ahead. You looked at Infinite, giving them "help me" face. L winked at you, signalling that everything was going to be fine. You turned around and quickly ran to catch up with Woohyun. Once you reached behind him, you followed him. Woohyun scanned the back of the house. Woohyun stopped when he reached the door, causing you to bump into him. Woohyun turned around to look at you. 
"Are you this clumsy?" Woohyun asked. 
It sounded just like the Woohyun you knew. You looked up at him. 
"I didn't know you stopped." You said, rubbing your head. 
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at your head. 
"I'm fine." You said, before walking pass him to open the door. 
"It's this way." You said. 
Woohyun took a second before entering the house. He looked at every corner and inch of that room. Woohyun slowly walked down the long hallway before he got to the dining room and then the kitchen. 
"Did you want to carry these drinks?" You asked, pointing at the juices. Woohyun stopped scanning the room and looked at you. He walked over to you and looked at the fridge. There was a picture of you two on your honeymoon in Nikko. Woohyun examined the picture closely. 
"Where was this taken?" Woohyun asked, looking at you for an answer. You stopped what you were doing and looked at Woohyun. You noticed that he was by the fridge looking at the picture that was stuck onto the fridge with a magnet. 
"Oh, that picture?" 
You wanted to lie to him, but you couldn't come up with an excuse. 
"That picture....that picture was taken in Japan." You told him. 
"Japan? What were we doing there?" He asked, walking to the counter to grab the drinks. 
"You...had a business meeting." You lied.
"And I took you?" 
"No, I also had a small project there." You lied again. 
"Oh. Did Eunji go too?" 
Your heart ached hearing her name. In your life, you've never hated anyone, but this name, you hated it very much. 
"Eunji didn't go." You told him. 
"That's weird because she always go with me." Woohyun said. 
"Yea, I don't know why she didn't went." You replied. You didn't want to hear about her. 
You grabbed fruit forks and plates, and Woohyun grabbed the drinks. 

You guys headed back out to Infinite, who was sitting in the patio near the pool area. You both entered the patio and set the stuff down on the table. Woohyun sat back down, as you fixed each item to make sure each of them got a good angle of the food that was placed on table.
"Thank you Noona! It means so much to us!" Sungjong said, hugging you by the side. 
"You guys should visit more often!" You smiled. 
What you didn't know was that Woohyun was looking at your every move. Woohyun wanted to remember you, but he just couldn't. 
"Well, you guys enjoy! I'll be inside, if you guys need anything." You told them.
Just as you were about to leave, Woohyun stopped you. 
"-----." He called your name. You stopped and turned around to look at him. You missed hearing him say your name. 
"Did you need anything?" You asked Woohyun. Woohyun looked at you from his seat. 
"Thank you." He said. You smiled at him in return. 

"-----, join us. We can all catch up." Dongwoo said. You looked at Dongwoo. 
"No, it's okay. You guys should catch up together." 
"Noona, join us." Sungjong begged.
"-----, sit with us." Hoya mentioned.
"You can just listen if you don't want to talk." Sungyeol responded. 

"No, it's okay. I really don't want to inva----" 
"Sit here." Woohyun said, patting down on the seat next to him. You were surprised. 
"W-what?" 
"Everyone wants you here. Plus, it would just be you inside the house." Woohyun said. 

"Yea, Hyung is right. Noona, just sit with us here." Sungjong said. 
"But, are you guys sure?" You wanted to make sure they were comfortable with you around. 
"Of course!!" Sunggyu said. You smiled at them. 
You tried to avoid sitting next to Woohyun. You searched for a seat around the circle. You proceeded to walk towards L, since there was an open seat on the couch next to him. L knew it and so he laid on the couch. 
"Sorry -----! My back hurts." L lied, laying comfortably on the couch. You were in shock that they were going to play like that. 
"It's okay. I can sit on the ground." You said. You knew what kind of games Infinite was planning already. 
"Noona, there's a seat opened by Woohyun-hyung." Sungjong said aloud. You wanted to kill yourself right there. You wanted to avoid sitting next to him. 
"It's okay. I can sit here." You smiled at Sungjong. 

"-----, sit here. Next to me." Woohyun said, looking at you. You looked back at Woohyun. 
"It's okay." You declined the offer. You heard your heart race. 
"Your bottom's gonna hurt." Sungyeol said. 
"Just sit next to hyung." L commented. You gave L a killer's face. L smiled and looked away from you. 
"----, sit next to Woohyun." Sunggyu suggested. 
The fact that everyone was going against you, you wanted to die. You had no choice, but to walk over to the seat next to Woohyun. 

Everyone started talking among each other and you listened to each of their stories. Some were really funny and others were serious. 
"Haha, that's so funny, Sungjong! They called you the pink zombie?" You laughed. 
"Yes, Noona! When I had pink hair!" Sungjong laughed along with you. 
Woohyun stared at you. He noticed that you had a calming and welcoming aura. Woohyun noticed that you had skirt on.
He grabbed the blanket that was behind him and unfolded it. You were so into Sungjong's story that you hadn't noticed that Woohyun was staring at you. 
Woohyun took the blanket and covered your lap, causing your attention to focus on Woohyun's action. 
"O-oh, Woohyun."
"To keep you warm." Woohyun smiled at you. 
It was that smile, and you felt those butterflies again.

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

[Notes]: If you guys are looking for something to watch, a few really awesome and funny variety shows featuring Infinite below. 

↣This is Infinite
↣Infinite: Ranking King
↣Infinite Showtime
↣Infinite Sesame Player

 

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM