⤜Chapter Seven: Eunji⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You looked at his face. Can it be me? You thought. Your nervousness was suddenly washed away with jealousy and sadness. You were jealous of Eunji. You were sad that you couldn't be that person for Woohyun. 

You watched Woohyun the rest of the night, while he rested. The clock read 5AM. You yawned and rested your head on the couch, as Woohyun held your hand. Soon, you were dreaming in black. 

Woohyun woke up from a bad and heavy headache. He placed one of his hand on his forehead and winced in pain. He looked down and saw you sleeping, with your head leaning on the couch. Woohyun realized that he was holding onto your hand.  He leaned in to take a closer look at your face, still holding onto your hand. He had realized that you looked really pretty, in a way he has never seen beauty before. Once he realized what he thought about you, Woohyun quicky backed away and released your hand out of his grip. He got up and walked to the stairs, leaving you sleeping in the same position. Just as Woohyun was about to take the first step up the stairs, he turned back to look at you. 

He felt guily that you had to sleep like that the whole night. He sighed and thought for a while, before turning back. Woohyun bent down to look at you again. He removed a strand of hair that fell in front of your face and tucked in behind one of your ear, which caused you to open your eyes. 
"Woohyun-ah." You sat up right and he fell right down, sitting in front of you. 
"Aish, -----! You startled me." He said.
"Ya, you're the one who startled me." You claimed. "Are you feeling better?" You asked him, as you reached out to hold his hand. Woohyun looked at you, surprised with your action. He's never seen you like that before, showing affection. You noticed that you grabbed his hand, and quickly let go. 
"Ya, it's not what you think, you weirdo." You said and rubbed the back of your neck, avoiding his eye contact. Even though you weren't looking at him, Woohyun was still looking at you. 
"Yea, I'm feeling a lot better, but I just have a really bad headache." He told you. 
"Ah, really? How much did you drink last night?" You asked him, now looking at him.
"I don't even remember." He chuckled. 
"Serves you right." You replied. 
"What did you say?" He was taken back. 
"Yea, you heard me. You deserve it." You said a little louder and clearer to him and then sent him a "serves you right" smile. 
"Instead of being nice to me when I'm sick, why are you so mean?" He pouted. 
"You're mean. Did you know that I stayed up until 12AM waiting for you?" You blurted out. You avoided his eye contact, when you realized you just told him your biggest secret. 
"You waited for me?" Woohyun asked, looking at you curiously, waiting for your answer. You searched for an excuse. 
"You feel guilty, now?" You laughed. "No, I meant I couldn't sleep, so I...came down to watch something. You happened to knock at the door the same time I came downstairs." You lied. 
"Oh really?" 
You nodded your head to assure him that you weren't up waiting for him. 
"Go shower. You smell." You said, pinching your nose, pretending that he smelled. 
"Oh, do I?' He asked. You nodded your head and tried to shoo him away, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a hug. 

You were now on top of him. It seemed like time had stopped. You looked into his eyes, shocked. He gave you a smile. 
"Do I still smell?" He asked, and chuckled. You wanted to say something to him, but nothing came out. He just looked so damn......cute. 
"Woohyun-ah, what are you doing? Let me go. You really smell." You said, trying to squirm out of his embrace. 
"Whatever." He teased. The more you tried to get out of his embrace, the tighter he held onto you. 
"Ya, it's not funny. Go shower. I can't believe you didn't shower last night." You told him, looking at him. He only sent you his smiles to annoy you. 
"Ya, Woohyun-ah. You tried to push away from him. 
"I know you like it!" He laughed. 
"Ya." 

"Woohyun-Oppa?" 

You and Woohyun stopped. Woohyun moved his head slightly to the right to look pass you and you turned your head around. She was a light-skinned and skinny girl. She was standing only a few feet away from you guys. You looked back at Woohyun and pushed away from him. You quickly got up and Woohyun slowly sat up and then used the table to push himself up. You looked at her. You knew her. She was Eunji.

"Ah, Eunji-ah, how did you get here?" Woohyun asked and walked to her. Eunji back away from Woohyun.
"Oppa, who is she?" She asked, looking and pointing at you. Woohyun turned back to look at you, and back to Eunji, holding onto her shoulder. 
"Eunji-ah, she's just a friend." He said. 
"Oppa, why was she on top of you?" She asked Woohyun and looked at you. "Ya, I don't know who you were, but I'm Woohyun's girlfriend. Why were---?" Woohyun cut her off. 
"Eunji, she's my friend. Nothing happened." He assured her. Eunji looked at you again. 
"If you say so, Oppa." Eunji said and smiled at Woohyun. 

"How did you get in?" Woohyun asked her. You were standing behind the couch. 
"The door wasn't locked." Eunji smiled. You thought to yourself and realized you actually didn't lock the door last night. 
"Oh, is that so?" Woohyun questioned. 
"Oppa, why didn't you tell me you moved?" 
"Ahhh, I was going to tell you yesterday, but I was too drunk, so I forgot." Woohyun told her.
"Well, Oppa, make sure you tell me everything. I'm your girlfriend." She said and then hugged Woohyun. Woohyun didn't embrace her like he did with you. He pulled away and looked at you. 
"Eunji-ah, this is ------. She's my friend. -------, this is Eunji, my girlfriend." He introduced the both of you to each other. 
Being polite, you greeted her with a bow. Eunji's smile faded away and returned a sloppy bow. 
"Why don't you guys talk? I'm going to go shower. I will be back." Woohyun said and then walked upstairs. 

You really didn't know how to start a conversation with her. You were actually nervous. The moment you saw her, you felt the jealousy rising up inside you. You wanted to be her. 
"Eunji-shi, please take a seat. Would you like anyt---" Before you could finish, Eunji interrupted you. 
"Listen, ------. If I ever see you on top of Woohyun like that again, I will make sure you regret it. You are a woman, so you should know how I feel. Find your own man. Woohyun's mine. Don't touch my things." She warned you and sat on the couch, with her legs crossed. 
Things? You thought. Woohyun is not a thing. 

That was what differentiated you from Eunji. She saw Woohyun as a thing. To you, Woohyun was your friend, your protector, and most importantly, your husband.

You stood there, looking at Eunji. You didn't know what to say to her. 
"Let me get you something to drink." You told her and walked to the kitchen.
You wanted to cry. You wanted Woohyun to be yours. You wanted Woohyun to know you liked him. You stood in the kitchen, thinking about everything that just happened. Once you gathered your thoughts and emotions, you poured a cup of juice for Eunji. You walked back to the living room and she was on her phone. 

You set the cup on the table. 
"Here's your drink. I hope you're okay with orange juice." You said and sat on Woohyun's couch, since Eunji was sitting on your couch. Eunji looked up from her phone. 
"It's okay. You might poison me, so I will just wait for Woohyun." She smirked. You sat there for a good minute, and then excused yourself. 
"Please make yourself feel at home. I'm going to go freshen up." You told her and she didn't care looking at you. You got up and walked upstairs.

Just as you were about to enter your room, Woohyun walked out of his room. He smiled when he saw. That damn smile. It got you again. The same butterflies in your stomach. You broke the eye contact. 
"------ah." He said your name. You didn't want to look at his eyes, but looked anyway because you felt like you were already losing him to someone. 
"Yea?" 
"Have you seen my blue blazer?" He asked you. You knew where it was. You were happy that he had asked you.
"Yea, it's in your closet." You told him. 
"I checked. It wasn't." He replied. "Can you help me find it?" 
"Yea, I can." You said to him, and he returned a smile to you. 
You walked to him. You smelled that same scent from the first day. You asked for permission before entering his room. 
"May I?" You asked. He gave you a "really?" look. 
"What? I just want to be sure." You replied. 
"Go ahead." He chuckled. You walked into his room and then entered into the walk-in closet. Within a few seconds, you found that blazer he was talking about. You did his laundry daily, so you knew exactly where each suit was. You walked out and showed him the blazer. 
"Ah, I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it. Thank you." He said and you gave him a smile. You handed him the blazer, before walking out. Before you could take another step to the door, he stopped you again with one more request, as he entered the walk-in closet. 
"------, can you fix my tie?" He asked. You stopped. Please stop doing that to me. I'm trying to restrain myself from you. 

You turned around to look at him. You couldn't believe your ears. 
"Me?" You pointed to yourself. 
He popped his head out of the closet. "No, I'm talking to that ghost in front of you." He joked. 
"Ya, if you want my help, ask nicely." You said and walked inside the closet, picking up his tie. 
"I did ask nicely." He said, while picking out a watch from his collection. 

He then straighten his posture and looked towards you. You couldn't look at him, because you knew he would only make you fall for him deeper. You draped the tie around his neck. Not once did you look at him. However, the whole time, Woohyun looked at you. 

"There. I hope it's okay." You told him, and turned around before walking out. 
"------." Woohyun called your name. You stopped. 
"Yea?" You asked, but never turned back to look at him. 
"Thank you." He said. 
"Yea. That's what...friends are for." You said to him and faked a smile before exiting his room. You entered your room and locked it, before falling to the floor with your back leaning against the door. You hugged your legs and buried your head on your knees. Before you knew it, tears soaked your pajama pants. You heard Woohyun walk out of his room and walked downstairs. You heard some talking downstairs, but it wasn't loud enough for you to make out all of the words. 

You heard the door closed, and you lifted your head up. Just as you thought they left, you heard the front door open again. Then, you heard a knock on your door. 
"Woohyun-ah?" You questioned. 
"------." He said your name. 
"Yea?" you asked. 
"Um, can you open the door?" He asked. You startled, and quickly got up and wiped your tears away. You opened the door to see Woohyun standing there. 
"Did you forget something?" You asked. 
"No? I just wanted to let you know that Eunji and I will be heading out now." 
"Oh okay. That's fine. Have fun." You said, as you were going to close the door. He stopped you from shutting it completely, by placing his hand on your door. 
"Let's eat dinner tonight. Can you wait for me?" He asked. You were surprised with the question, which caused you to open the door again. 
"What?" 
"You cook though." He insisted, before running down the stairs. You laughed. Before he closed the front door, you heard him yell out. 

"YOU OWE ME 150,000 WON!" 


You smiled.

 

_______________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07


Woohyun/Infinite Spam