⤜Chapter Twenty-Nine: Incident⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"Have you realized that Woohyun have been looking at you?" Chaewon asked, making you pause your eating to look at her. 
Chaewon looked at Woohyun and then you. 
"What?" 
"Yea, he looked over here a few times." Chaewon said, taking a sip of her coke. 
You looked over to Woohyun. He was talking to Chunji. 
"Ah, it's probably nothing." You tried to shake it off.
"Are you sure?" Chaewon asked. 
"Yea, he's just a friend." You smiled at her. 

"How close are you guys?" 
You looked back at Chaewon. 
"Uh...we're...." You didn't know how to answer the question. How were you going to explain it to her? 
"I would say we're comfortable with each other." You told her. 
"Ahh, really? I didn't know that Chunji and Woohyun were friends." 
"Yea, I didn't know that too. What a coincidence that we all met here right?" You chuckled. 
"Right." Chaewon said. Chaewon thought for a while before asking you for a favor. 
"Would you be okay if I asked you for a favor?" 
"Oh, what is it?" You asked, as you set your chopsticks down. 
"It's really embarrassing, but I want to know more about Woohyun. He looks like a really nice guy." Chaewon confessed. To be honest, it caught you by surprise. 
"W-what?" 
"I know. It's quite embarrassing to ask someone who you just met." Chaewon chuckled, blushing a little. 
"Would you be able to help me talk to him?" She asked you. You looked at her. 
You didn't know if she wanted to be more than lover. Ever since Woohyun lost his memories, Eunji was considered his girlfriend. 
"I'm sorry, but you want to be friends or were you looking for something more than that?" You asked her. 
"Well, it would be nice to be someone special, but as of now, I'm interested in getting to know him." Chaewon smiled. 
You thought for a while. 
"I can ask him." You told her. 
"Thank you so much, -----!" She gave you a quick hug before eating again. 
You smiled at her and then your eyes wondered to Woohyun. You felt a sense of sadness. 

By chance, Woohyun looked over to you. You both looked at each other for a good second or so, before you looked away. You felt your heart race, making you grab the cup of cold water in front of you. Woohyun smiled, when he saw you do that. Woohyun looked back at Chunji. 

"What do you think I should do?" 
Chunji looked up at Woohyun. 
"She's legally your wife. If she doesn't want you to remember, then there's something. Maybe it deals with Eunji. I'd say don't stop trying. I'm sure "before Woohyun" would want to remember it." Chunji said. 
"I'd think so too. Thanks Chunji!" Woohyun said. 
"Don't think too much. I'm positive you're going to remember her. You should start eating. The food is getting cold." Chunji chuckled. 

After dinner, everyone gathered around and hit up the club next door for drinks. 
"Drinks are on us!!" Chunji and Woohyun announced. All of the members were excited to get drinking. They entered first to grab a table for you guys. You stayed by the door next Chaewon, while Chunji and Woohyun stood in front of you guys. 
Chaewon whispered to your ear. 
"Thank you in advance." She said and then smiled. 
"No problem." You gave her a smile in return. Woohyun and Chunji exchanged a few words. Chunji entered first. 
You and Chaewon were still talking, before Woohyun turned around to look at you. 
"Are you guys ready?" He asked.
You and Chaewon looked at him. You saw how happy Chaewon was. 
"I am." Chaewon replied, giving Woohyun the biggest smile. Woohyun smiled back at her, and then he looked at you for an answer. 
"----, you're good?" 
You gave him a nod. Just as Woohyun was about to grab your hand, you stopped him from finishing that gesture. 
"Woohyun, actually, Chaewon would love to sit and talk to you." You told him. Woohyun looked at you and then Chaewon. 
"Ah, Chaewon-shi. I'm flattered." Woohyun smiled at her. Woohyun actually didn't undestand what Chaewon wanted. He assumed it was from the last conversation they had. 
"Why don't you guys enter first? I'll follow behind." You told them, pushing them inside the building. 
"Why don't we go together?" Woohyun said, looking back at you. 
"It's okay. I need some air. I will come shortly." You told them. 
"Are you sure?" Woohyun asked worriedly. 
"I'll be fine. There's a lot of securities out here." You told him. Woohyun thought for a while before looking back at Chaewon. 
"Don't stay more than a minute." Woohyun said, before Chaewon and him turned to the entrance. 
The moment you saw him walk away with Chaewon, your heart ached. You held in your tears. Chaewon took one quick look back at you, mouthing "thank you." You smiled at her and gave her a hwaiting fist. 
You saw that Chaewon conversed with him. You released a heavy sigh, as a tear rolled down your cheek. You turned away from the entrance and quickly wiped away the tears with the palm of your hand. You took a few deep breaths and wiped your cheeks dry to hide any evidence that you cried. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun walked inside side-by-side next to Chaewon. 
"What did you want to talk about, Chaewon-shi?" 
Chaewon nervously looked at Woohyun. Her cheeks blushed a bright pink. 
"You can just call me Chaewon. I'm fine with that." She smiled at Woohyun, and he gave her a nod. They both sat down at the table with the two teams and Chunji.
"Like I've told you before, I'm such a big fan of your work. Your company is one that I look up to. I actually didn't know that you and Chunji were close friends." She mentioned. 
"Ah, yes. Chunji and I have been friends and business partners for quite some times now." Woohyun said, before looking back to see if you had entered. 
"Yea, I know this is going to sound really abrupted, but -----" 
Woohyun interrupted her. 
"I'm sorry, but I will be right back." Woohyun said, before excusing himself. 
"Ah, yes. That's fine." Chaewon said, smiling at Woohyun. 
Woohyun got up from his seat and walked out of the building. He noticed that you sat down on a bench, looking down at the ground. Woohyun looked at you for a second, before walking over to you and standing in front of you.

You stared at the ground. 
It's for the best. Don't think too much. If we hold him, it's only going to hurt both of us.
You told yourself. Your eyes slowly looked up to see a pair of shoes standing in front of you. 
Isn't that Woohyun's?" 
You thought. You realized that he told you no more than a minute outside. You quickly looked up from the ground and at him. 

"Didn't I say no more than a minute?" He asked, with one of his hands tucked in his pocket. You stood up, attempting to leave. Woohyun grabbed your arm, pulling you to him. 
"Are you okay?" He asked. 
You wanted to say no. You wanted to hug him. You wanted to tell him how much you missed him. There was just so much you wished you could do and say to him. 
You gave him the cold eyes. 
"I'm fine." You said, before pulling your arm away from his grip. Just as you were about to take your first step inside, Woohyun stopped you. 
"What was that about? Chaewon?" 
You turned back to look at him. 
"She's a fan. There's nothing wrong." 
"I don't think so." Woohyun replied. 
"I'm going to go drink. You can stay out here if you want to." You told him, before entering. Woohyun jogged up to you, interwining both of your hands together, catching you by surprise. 
"Y-yah, what are you doing?" You asked him, as your heart rate increased and the butterflies flew. 
"Acting." He said. 
You struggled to get out of his grasp. 
"Woohyun, let go." You commanded. 
Woohyun stopped to look at you, making you stop struggling. 
"If we've acted before, we can do it again." He smiled at you, before walking you to the table. 
"Everyone!" Woohyun announced to the table. Chaewon looked behind her seat to see you and Woohyun. 
"If you guys didn't know, this woman next to me is my biggest supporter. I was able to do good today because of this beautiful woman, my wife. I'm really glad she came along with me." Woohyun said. 
You were surprised with the words that came out. You tugged on his blazer to stop. Woohyun looked at you. 
"Acting, right?" He whispered to you, then he turned to look back at the table. 
"I hope you guys have a good night and let's drink til we drop." Woohyun hyped up the table. 
You couldn't believe his words. You looked at Chaewon, and she wore a surprised look. You could tell she was upset and in a way, betrayed. You discreetly forced Woohyun's grasp out of yours. 
You walked over to Chaewon to sit across from her. 
"Chaewon-ah." 
"I'm going to go order a drink. Excuse me." Chaewon said, before walking away from the table. You were going to follow her, but Woohyun stopped you by sitting right next to you, locking you from leaving the seat. 
"Excuse me." You politely said. 
"Didn't you say we acted? That's all I'm doing." He explained. You were a little annoyed with his behavior. Just as you were about to squeeze pass him, Chunji came to the table and sat in Chaewon's seat. 
"So, you're the lucky lady my friend is married to?" Chunji asked, taking a sip of his cocktail.
You gave Chunji a smile. 
"He's really lucky to have you." Chunji said. You didn't know what to respond, so you just smiled in return. Woohyun wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You gave Woohyun an annoyed look.
"Chunji, don't forget she's my wife." Woohyun joked. 
"I know." Chunji chuckled. 
"Woohyun, let's go order some drinks. Mrs. Nam, what would you like?" Chunji asked. 
"Oh, a Pepsi will do it. Thank you." You told Chunji. Chunji pulled Woohyun away from you. Woohyun turned around to say one last thing.
"Don't go anywhere." He said, before walking away with Chunji.

You released a sigh, before getting up to go find Chaewon. You looked at the bar, making sure to avoid Woohyun and Chunji, to see if Chaewon was there. There were no signs of her. You walked to the ladies' washroom. No signs. You thought for a while. 
Maybe she's outside?
You thought. You walked out of the club/bar and searched for her. You saw her sitting in the same spot you sat earlier. 
"Chaewon!" You called her before running to her. She looked at you, about to leave. You grabbed her arm to stop her from taking another step. 
"Chaewon!" You said her name again. You panted, holding her arm. She turned to look at you. 
"Hey." She said, trying to brighten up her voice. 
"I'm-I'm sor---" 
Chaewon interrupted you. 
"No, don't be. It was my fault. I should have known better" Chaewon said.
"Chaewon, I was going to tell you." You gave her an apologetic look. 
"It's okay, really. I'm sorry I said those words to you. I just...I didn't know you two were together." Chaewon explained. 
"No, I'm sorry, Chaewon." You said. 
"It's okay. I just needed some air. Excuse me." Chaewon said, before pulling her arm away from your grasp. You looked at her walk away to cross the street. You felt guilty for not telling Chaewon about you and Woohyun. Just as you were going to walk back, you turned around to give Chaewon one last look. 

Meanwhile, Chaewon couldn't believe you didn't tell her who Woohyun was to you. She wasn't mad, but she felt confused and upset that you didn't tell her. 
Aish, I'm so stupid. Why would I say that to his wife? Why didn't ----- tell me? Was she willing to let me talk to him? But, why?" 
Chaewon questioned herself, not looking where she was walking to. 

"Chaewon!!" You shouted her name to get her attention, as you noticed a car driving fast towards the crosswalk. You ran fast to her and pushed her out of the way. Just as you pushed her away, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you into their embrace, making both of you fall opposite of Chaewon to the ground. 
He had hugged you tight, protecting your head with his hand, while you both laid on the ground. 
Sirens were heard in the back, and red and blue lights flashed in the back.
Chaewon slowly got up and looked over to you. A Japanese officer came over to Chaewon to ask her if she was okay. She only nodded. 

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the person who protected you. 
"Woohyun-ah!" You called his name. 
Woohyun looked and smiled at you. You both helped each other sit up. You looked at him.
"Yah, why did you do that? Are you stupid? What if you got hurt?" You said, gently slapping him in the chest repeatedly. You stopped and looked at his elbow. You noticed that he was bleeding. You grabbed his arm and pulled it towards you. Your eyes became teary. 
"You're hurt because of me. I'm so sorry, Woohyun-ah." You sobbed through your words.
You grabbed a napkin that you had tuck in the back of your pocket to pat down the blood. 
"Does it hurt?" You asked him, tears still streaming down. 

Woohyun didn't say anything, instead he looked at how worried you were. A paramedic nurse came over to you and Woohyun. 
"You're injured. Let me treat you, sir." The nurse said in Japanese. You stopped what you were doing and looked at the nurse. 
"My husband-----don't...let...anything...happen to him." You spoke in broken Japanese. The nurse smiled at you. You and Woohyun got up. You held onto Woohyun's hand the whole way to the ambulance van. You and Woohyun sat in the van, while the nurse treated Woohyun's wound. You looked closely at the nurse, while Woohyun looked at you. 

"All done. He will be just fine. Don't worry." The nurse said to you. 
"Thank you." The only fluent Japanese phrase you could say. The nurse released you and Woohyun from the van. Just as you both stepped out, two Japanese officers came over to you and Woohyun to discuss about the matter. 

"We are so sorry for what happened. The driver was a drunk driver and we were trying to detain him. He has been taken into custody. You guys are allowed to press charges against him, due to what he had caused. We would appreciate if you guys can file out a report on what happened. Thank you." One of the officers said. 
After the you both filed out the report, you sat in-between Woohyun and Chaewon, waiting for the officers to take the reports. Chunji and both teams ran outside after hearing about what happened.

"Are you guys okay? We just heard what happened from the managers in the bar." Chunji said worriedly. 
Woohyun looked at Chunji. 
"It's okay. Just a few scratches, but I will be fine." Woohyun said. 
Chunji looked at you. 
"Mrs. Nam, are you okay?" 
You nodded. Chunji noticed that Chaewon was sitting next to you. 
"Chaewon, are you okay?" 
"I am. Thank you Mr. Lee." Chaewon said. 
"I"m relieved. We should call it a night then." Chunji recommended. 
"Yea, let's see each other tomorrow." Woohyun said. 

After you and Woohyun wished your team a good night, you both said your goodbyes to Chunji and Chaewon. 
"We're glad you're safe, Chaewon." Woohyun said. Chaewon looked at Woohyun. 
"Thank you." She said, then she looked at you. 
"----, thank you for pushing me out of the way." 
You looked at her. 
"Don't mention it. I had to." You told her. Chaewon gave you a small smile. 
"We'll see you guys tomorrow then." Chunji said. With that, Chunji and Chaewon left, leaving just you and Woohyun there. 

Woohyun turned to look at you. 
"Did you want to walk to the hotel? It's actually not that far from here." He recommended. 
"Yah, you're hurt." You said. 
"It's okay." 
You thought for a while, before agreeing to his request. 

The walk began quiet. You looked over to Woohyun. 
"Yah, does it hurt?" You asked him, looking at his elbow. 
"I'm okay. It's just a scratch." He said. 
"It's not just a scratch. You were bleeding." 
"It's fine. Don't worry." 
"Why wouldn't I be worried? Who told you to do that?" 
You felt hurt, that Woohyun was hurt. You felt your heart ache seeing him bleed. 
"------, are you worried...about me?" Woohyun asked, making you stop your tracks. You looked at him, only to realize how you reacted. 
"Y-yah, it's just like friends who worries for each other." You denied. 


"The dots are connecting." 
You gave him a confused look. 
"What?" 


"That night, I wasn't drunk. I heard what you said. Tonight, your tears have showed me who we were before. Are you hiding something from me?"

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW
 

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM