⤜Chapter Twenty-Four: Tell Me⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"Oppa." 
Woohyun looked over your shoulder, making you turn around to see who it was. 
It was Eunji, the girl you hated. 
"Eunji-shi." 
Eunji brushed pass you shoulder and to Woohyun. She dropped the water bottle and hugged Woohyun's arm. 
"Oppa, why is she here?" Eunji asked bubbly to Woohyun. 
Woohyun looked back at you. 
Eunji noticed that Woohyun wasn't giving her any attention. 
"Oppa, remember what I told you?" 
Woohyun looked at Eunji this time. 
"Eunji, can I ----" 
"Oppa, do you know how hard I fought for you? It's ----- that ruined our relationship." Eunji said. 
Eunji walked over to you.
"I'm begging you. Let me and Woohyun live freely. I won't tell him what you did." Eunji begged you, holding on to your hand. 
"What are you talking about?" You asked Eunji, in confusion. 
Eunji ran back to Woohyun and grabbed Woohyun's hand. 
"Oppa. You see what I'm talking about?" 

"Woohyun, I really don't know what Eunji is talking about." You wanted to clear your name. At this point, Woohyun had no idea who to believe. 
"Oppa, she only wants you to herself." Eunji fake-cried. You were confused with the performance Eunji was coming up with. 
"I'm going to take Eunji home." Woohyun said, leaving you stand there alone. 
Eunji smirked at you when they both walked pass you. You had tears in your eyes.

Nara and Taeho approached you. 
"Unnie, why didn't oppa say goodbye to us?" Nara asked, holding your hand. You quickly wiped away your tears. 
"His friend doesn't feel good, so he's going to take her home. He'll come back." You lied, smiling through the aches you felt. 
"Hyung is different. Are you sure he's going to come back Noona?" Taeho asked. 
You nodded your head and smiled at them. 
"Come on. Let's go play." You told them, holding onto each of their hands. As they pulled you towards the playground, you turned back to look at Woohyun. 
As night approached, you helped ahjumma set dinner for the kids. You ate with them that night. 

"-----, you should go home. It's late now." Ahjumma told you, as you help tuck the children to bed.
"Don't worry. Let me just tuck them before I leave." you smiled to her. Ahjumma smiled at you. 
"Good night my loves." You told them, before closing the light. 
"Good night unnie/noona!" 
You closed the door and ahjumma was standing there, waiting for you. 
You both walked to the main entrance. 
"Good night, ahjumma! Thank you for the yummy dinner." You bowed to her.
"Aigoo, it's nothing. Thanks for stopping by." Ahjumma said. Just as you were about to say goodbye to her, she asked you a question.
"------, is your husband okay? Is everything at home okay?" Ahjumma asked. 
You wanted to cry. You haven't heard anyone ask you that ever since Infinite left a few weeks ago. You wanted to be strong, so you held in your tears. 
"I don't know ahjumma. Everything happened because of me." You told her. 
"What happened?" 
"Woohyun was in an accident. He...pushed me out of the way and a car hit him. He's lost every memory of me." You told her, as a tear ran down your cheek. Ahjumma was in shock. She covered . 
"I'm so sorry, sweetie." She said and hugged you. 
"Your husband is strong. When the time comes, he will remember you. Remember that you're his wife. You're his number one supporter. Encourage him and help him remember you." Ahjumma wished. 
The fact was that you didn't want Woohyun to remember you. You wanted him to forget you, so you could leave without hurting him. 
"Thank you Ahjumma." You smiled and hugged her tighter this time. 
"Let me know if you need anything."
"Thank you." 
"Be careful on your way back." Ahjumma smiled, and you waved back at her. 

You walked the trail out the front. Just as you approached your car, you saw a man leaning against the passenger's side. Just as you walked closer, you noticed that it was him. 
"Woohyun?" You called. 
Woohyun looked up and at you. 
"What are you doing here?" You asked him, as you continue to walk closer to the car. 
"I was waiting for you."

"What?" 
"I was waiting for you." He repeated. 
"Why didn't you go in? The kids were looking for you." You told him. 
"Sorry about that." 
"It's okay. I just feel bad that you've been out here. Are you okay driving? Should we go together?" You asked him. 

"Can you answer my question from earlier?" Woohyun asked. 
You didn't want to face him. You knew you were too weak to tell him. 
"W-what question? I already answered everything." You lied, avoiding the question. 

"Did you lie when you told me we were never in love?" Woohyun asked again. 
Your back was still facing him. 
"It's...not important if we loved each other or not." You said, without looking at him. 
"It does. To me." Woohyun replied. 
"You love Eunji. There's .... no love between us." You managed to say, holding your tears. 
"If there's nothing between us, then why can't I remember you? Earlier, I felt this feeling that I came here before with someone that was not Eunji. That feeling that I felt was correct." Woohyun said. You turned around to look at him. 
"What was that promise that I promised to them? If I don't love you, then why would I say those things?" Woohyun asked, feeling a little frustrated. 
"......you said we had to ac---" 
"Act?" Woohyun finished your question.
"Yes. We've been acting since the beginning." You blurted out. 
"------, I don't think it's acting anymore." 
"To me, it is." 
"If we were nothing, then what were we before?" 

You thought for a while. 

".....strangers." 
"Don't li---"
"Woohyun, we'll always be strangers. I already picked up the divorce papers. We just need to sign them." You said, before entering your car. Woohyun stood outside for a few minutes, before entering his car. 
Woohyun started his engine and his lights, before driving off. Once you noticed he was gone, you bursted into tears. You covered your face, sobbing. It brought you so much pain to tell him lies. You realized that it would be better if you were hurt instead of him. You sat in your car for a good 30 minutes, before driving home. 

You entered the house, with the divorce papers in your hand. You felt so weak to even turn the keys. As you entered, you noticed that Woohyun wasn't home yet. The house was dark and cold. It felt empty again. You walked into the living room and sat on your couch, placing the yellow envelope on the table in front of you. You stared at it, as you waited for Woohyun. 
You looked at the clock and it read 1:16AM.
You thought for a while, before taking out your phone. You pulled up your contact list and Woohyun was the first one as your emergency contact. You swiped right to call him. 
Just as the phone rang, you hung up. For some reason, you felt nervous. 
"It's okay. I can do this. It's just a phone call." You encouraged yourself. You took a deep breath, before calling him again. 
You swiped right, and placed the phone on your ear. The call was ringing. 
"Pick up, but don't pick up." You whispered to yourself. 

"Hello?" 
You heard Woohyun answered. 
"Hello?" 
You didn't say anything. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun answered. Aish, who called? He thought. 
"Hello?" 
No answer. 
"Hello?" 
Woohyun was a bit annoyed. He looked at the caller ID and it said "Jagiya."
"Jagiya?" He whispered to himself. He put the phone back to his ear. 
"Jagiya?" He called. 

On your side, you heard him. 
"Jagiya?" 
Your heart raced. It was the name he loved calling you. 
"Jagiya, why are you calling?" 
Do you remember me, Woohyun? 
You thought. 
"Jagiya, if you don't answer, I'm going to hang up." Woohyun warned. 

Just as Woohyun was about to end the call, he heard you. 
"Woohyun." 
He brought the phone back to his ear. 
"Come home. It's late." You said. 
"-----?" Woohyun said. 
"Yea?" 
"Are you really my jagiya?" Woohyun asked. 
"Woohyun, are you okay? Do you need me to pick you up?" You asked him, feeling worried. 
"I'm already at the front door. Open up." Woohyun said. 
You dropped your phone and ran to the front door. 
You opened the door and saw Woohyun standing there, looking drunk. 

"Are you drunk?" You asked him. Woohyun smiled at you. 
"I'm not drunk. Who said I was?" Woohyun asked, trying to walk in. 
Just as Woohyun stumbled on his own step, you stepped in, hugging him to prevent him from falling flat to the ground. 
"You're so warm." Woohyun said, closing his eyes and resting his head on your shoulder. 
Your eyes were watery. You hugged him tightly. 
"Did you miss me?" Woohyun asked, pulling away from the hug, as your arms were still wrapped around his waist. 
"Why are you crying? I'm home, like you asked." Woohyun said. He wiped your tears away. You only looked at his face. His cheeks were pink and his smile was the same as before. 
"I guess you need a hug." Woohyun smiled and hugged you. 
You missed his embrace and his warmth. 

You pulled away from the hug and looked at Woohyun. He still had his smile on. 
"Let's get you inside." You told him and he nodded. You helped him walk to the couch. Woohyun fell on his couch and soon he drifted off to sleep. It was just like the first time Woohyun was drunk. You sat on the ground next to him and held his hand, admiring his features. 
Woohyun turned his body to face you, which gave you an even better angle of his face. 
"I miss you, Woohyun. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do." You whispered, bringing his hand to your lips. 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

[Notes]: Sorry for the short update! Hope you guys are enjoying it:) To all readers, I see you guys. Make sure to drop a review below, so I know what you guys are thinking about the new updates. Sending love 

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM