⤜Chapter Thirty-Eight: Saved⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You slowly adjusted your eyes, when you felt a hot stream of light hitting you. You looked around and noticed that you were in a dark building; a building that looked like it was still under construction. Once you got a sense where you were, you realized that your hands were tied behind your back, over your mouth was a piece of duck-tape. Your feet tied together. You laid on the dirty floor, next to a pillar. You quickly sat up and tried to free yourself. 
You squrimed your hand from the rope that tied your hands behind. Your heart began beating faster as you feared that the person who kidnapped you would show up anytime. 
You looked aroud and saw a piece of broken glass next to you. You quickly moved over to the broken glass and searched for it. You looked over a few times to carefully pick up the broken glass. Once you got a grip of the glass, you began cutting the rope that tied your hands as careful as possible. 
You could feel your heart pacing faster as you tried to cut the rope. You felt the sweat running down from your head. After 20 minutes or so of cutting the rope from behind, you finally freed yourself. You quickly removed the rope from your hand and quickly untied the rope that tied your foot together. Just as you freed yourself, you heard someone's footsteps walk closer to the room you were in. You dropped down and wrapped the rope around your foot, placed your hands behind your back and leaned against one of the pillars. You sat down and waited for the person to walk over to you.
The heavy metal doors opened. 
Everything happened too quickly for you to even plan out your escape or fight. A part of you lost hope. You knew you'd die with regrets. Regret that you never got to tell Woohyun how much you loved him. How much you adored him. How much he meant to you. 
You turned your head when the footsteps echoed throughout the room. You squinted to see the person clearer. The closer that person walked to you, the better you saw the person. 

She stood in front of you with her arms crossed. You looked at her. You never knew she'd do something like this.
She smirked at you and then she bent down to level with you. She ripped the tape off your mouth and threw the tape on the ground next to you. 
"Eunji-ssi, let me go please." You begged her. 
She rolled her eyes at you. 
"So, you can go and be with my Woohyun?" She asked, tilting her head in question. 
You didn't answer her. 
"I'll take that as a yes." She said, before getting up to leave. 
"You know, Woohyun would never forgive you for this." 
Eunji turned around to look at you. 
"And why is that? Because he loves you?" 
"You think he loves you?" Eunji asked again. She scoffed. 
"I didn't know you were this stupid. Don't forget he lost his memories. This Woohyun doesn't even know who you are. Why are you still holding onto him, huh?" She asked you. 
You kept quiet. 
"Yah! Answer me, if you don't want to die early." She threatened. 
"Eunji, please let me go." You begged her again. 
Eunji let out a heavy sigh. 
"I asked you nicely before to leave him, but you didn't. I guess you thought I'd leave him easily without a fight." Eunji bent down to look at you again. 
She chuckled and grabbed your face. 
"Look who's the weak one now." She commented before throwing your face to the side. You knew you had to look strong to beat her. You felt your heart rate increase. You were scared. 
Eunji stood up and walked to the chair that was across from you. She sat down and crossed her legs. She looked at you and smirked. She took out her knife and her gun from behind and settled it down on the table that was next to her.
Is she really going to kill me here?
You thought. 
"You know, I'd thought about a lot of stuff I'd do with you. How did you want your last moments to end?" She asked.
You didn't reply to her question, instead you thought of every possible way to get out. 
"You know, Woohyun and I thought about your future: how our house would look like and how many kids we'd have." Eunji began. You listened and looked at her. 

"We had everything in life. We were so happy. The day that I thought he'd propose to me was the day he told me he was getting married to you." Eunji said with a tear forming. 
"Do you know that I was willing to wait for him? Do you know how hard it was for me to accept that he was getting married to you?" Eunji sighed. 
"-------shi, do you know you're the reason I'm like this? Do you know much I loved him? Do you know how much you've stolen from me?" Eunji said with a look that could kill. 
You swallowed your saliva. 
"I'd thought that if I could kill you, I would be happy, and that Woohyun and I could be together again." 
"My plan was ruined when my love decided to push you out of the way." Eunji said. 

That hit you. 

"Are you telling me you were the reason for Woohyun's amnesia?" You asked her. You couldn't believe it. Everything began adding up. 
"YAH! Don't say it was my fault! It was because OF YOU that's why he lost his memories. IT WAS YOU! IT WAS YOUR FAULT HE WAS IN PAIN!" Eunji screamed at you, which startled you. 
"Eunji-shi, you heard yourself. It was your fau---" 
"Shut up! It was you! YOUR FAULT!" Eunji yelled again, standing up this time. 
"Don't worry. This time, I'll make sure you pay for what you did to him." Eunji smiled, looking at her weapons. You noticed it. 
"Eunji-shi, let me go. I will leave him tonight." You begged. 
"Leave him? You said that last time and what did you do? You didn't leave him." She scoffed. "You went back to him and seduced him to love you more." Eunji said angrily. 
"This time I know that Woohyun won't be hurt. This time I'll do it properly." She smiled at you. 
"Eunji-shi, y-you know, today, Woohyun and I were supposed to sign our divorce papers." You told her. Eunji looked at you, confused, but she didn't buy it. 
"What do you mean?" She asked. 
"I was going to let you be with him. If you let me go, I'll never tell anyone we met each other. Just let me go sign the papers, so he can go back to you." You told her. 
Eunji thought for a while. 
"You think I believe you?" She asked, picking up the knife, then she looked at you. 
"You think I really trust you? I know you won't sign those papers. When I asked you the first time, you didn't leave him. Why would you leave him now? Is it because I'm about to end your life?" Eunji asked. 
"Eunji, you can call him and ask him yourself."
"I see what you're trying to do,----. I'm going to kill you myself this time." Eunji said, getting up with the knife in her hand. 
"Eunji, wait. Please think this through. If you kill me, Woohyun would ----" 
"Never forgive me?" She finished for you. 
"Please Eunji! I'll leave him." You begged her. 
"No. I've made my mind." She smiled at you as she walked closer to you with the knife. 
This was your chance to get up and run out the door. 
Red and blue lights flashed, making you and Eunji look outside quickly.
"WE HAVE SURROUNDED THE PREMISE. DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND SLOWLY COME OUT!" The police announced outside.
Eunji looked at you and walked faster over to you.
You quickly unraveled the rope from your foot. Eunji saw that you had released yourself, making her run over to you with the knife. 
Just in time, you threw the rope and stopped her from hurting you. Your strength was imcomparable to hers. You held her waist and tried to push her away. Just when the knife was a few inches away from you, you felt like giving up. You quickly dodged it by moving away, making Eunji fall over you. You pushed her off.
"YOU B*TCH!" Eunji yelled out to you. She had scraped her hand on the cement. She irritatingly got up and ran after you. You heard the policemen outside. This was your hope. 
You ran as fast as you could to the doors that Eunji had entered earlier. You turned back to look how close Eunji was to you. 
"YAH!" Eunji yelled out with the knife still in her hand.
Your heart was beating faster, and you could feel the adrenaline running throughout your whole body. 
Just then, you bumped into someone. You looked and it was him. He held you right in his arm, swiftly turning you around. 

You heard a gunshot.

You closed your eyes. 

Time seemed to stop for a bit. You opened your eyes and looked at Eunji. 
Eunji looked at you and slowly dropped down with the knife in her hand. Woohyun turned around and looked at Eunji, who was on the ground, with a puddle of blood forming. 

Woohyun turned back to look at you, and you did the same. 
"Are you okay?" He asked you. Your eyes became watery and you nodded. He gave you a smile. 
"I'm sorry, I came a little late." He apologized. 
You couldn't say anything to him. You shook your head and tried to give him a smile back. 
You quickly pulled him into a proper hug. Woohyun hugged you too. 
You snuggled right in his chest. You felt something wet on his back, making you look over his shoulder at your hand. Your eyes widened. Your hand shook, as it was covered in blood.
You pulled away from the hug and looked at Woohyun. 
"What?" He asked you. 
His face was pale. Tears streamed down your face. 
"Please don't cry. What's...wrong?" He heavily asked.
"I-I'm sorry." You cried, holding onto him. Woohyun didn't have the strength to hug you back. 
"Woohyun, p-please don't leave me." You cried. 
Just then, the paramedics and the rest of the policemen came in.

One team took Eunji's body, while the other took Woohyun out of your grasp. You held onto his hand, the whole way to the ambulance. You got in and saw the nurses put the oxygen mask on him. You cried even more. You were scared that things were repeating itself again. You brought his hand to your lips and kissed him. 

"Stay with me."

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

[Notes]: I have a new book uploaded onto this site and Wattpad. I am so excited to be writing a new story for you guys. It stars Wi Ha Joon X You, with Lee Soo Hyuk and Cha Eun Woo. This book has its twists and turns. It will be different from this book. I hope you guys give it some love too. You can find the book by clicking on the the cover. Thanks for the support!

(12.18) Shoutout to a lovely commenter @hakimmj
♡Much love♡

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM