⤜Chapter Three: First Night⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You looked at him, surprised. You gave him a smile and thanked him for the compliment. After a long and fun night, you and Woohyun departed from the reception and headed to the new house. You guys sat next to each other, in silence. Woohyun pulled out his phone and scrolled down his newsfeed, while you stared out the window. To be honest, you were a little nervous. A guy in the car, going to a house that you both would be sharing. The whole idea of marriage freaked you out. You were slowly knocking out, but had to fight through it, just in case Woohyun was thinking about doing anything to you. After a long 2 hour ride, you guys finally arrived to the new home. You opened the door and got out, as he opened his side of the door and got out as well. The limo backed out and the both of you were now standing next to each other, looking at the house. His hands were tucked in the pockets of his pants. 
"So... this is the house you chose?" He asked. You were almost annoyed with that question. Well, if you came, it might have been different. You annoyingly thought. 

"Yes, the moms and I agreed on this house. If you don't like it, maybe we can look for another one." You suggested. 
"No, it's okay. I guess we can live here." He said. 
Just as Woohyun was about to take another step, he felt a presense near the both of you. He looked closely and he saw his mom and your mom peeking through a bush at the side of the house. He sighed and turned back to look at you. You didn't noticed anything  and was waiting for him to walk inside first. 
"What?" You questioned. I guess this is what they wanted to see. These ommas, really. Woohyun thought. He came by you and you became a little defensive. 
"Ya, what do you think you're doing?" You asked him, but still got no answer from him. He carried you bridal style. 
"Ya, put me down!" You yelled out to him. "I can walk myself." 
"Shh! Your mom and my mom are right over there by that bush. Let's just act all happy and in love, so they stop bothering us." He said. You looked around and didn't see anything. 

"Hey, if you're lying, then let me tell you it's not working." You told him, still trying to squirm out of his arms. 
"Stop moving, or I will really drop you right here. These look like new concrete too." He warned you. You stopped. 
"I can walk myself. Let me down right now." You told him. 
"Didn't I just tell you?" He asked you and looked at you with this eyes. It was just those eyes. You stopped and looked away. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He carried you inside the house and tell closed the door with his foot. 

Once the door was closed, he let you down. You fixed your dress and looked at him. 
"Gosh, you're so heavy." Woohyun said and started massaging his arms. 
"I told you to let me down and you didn't, so that's what you get." You said to him. You walked past him and looked outside. 
"You said that mom was outside. How come I don't see anyone outside?" you asked him. 
"I told you at the side of the house, not in front." He annoyingly replied back.
You were kind of angry at him. You weren't sure if you were mad at him for replying back with a smart mouth or he had carried you inside, or both.

You walked away and into the kitchen. To your surprise, there was a note there. You read the note and was in shock. You ran to Woohyun, who was in the living room, resting there with his eyes closed. 
"Woohyun-sshi, I know you're not sleeping. Hey, get up and read this letter." You told him. He didn't budged. This time you were annoyed. 
"Hey, I know you're not sleeping." You told him. He still didn't move. You walked to closer to him. Just as you took another step closer to him, you stepped on your dress, making you fall on top of him. He opened his eyes and you were laying on top of him, in surprised. You guys stared at each other for a few seconds, before you snapped out of our thoughts and rolled off of him, falling on the carpet floor. Woohyun instantly sat up. 
"Ouch." You whispered to yourself. You rubbed the side of your hip.He looked and he had his hand out, gesturing you to take it to pull yourself up. You hesitated it before taking it. He pulled you up and you walked to the other couch.
"What? What do I need to read?" He asked you. You pointed to the note you left on the coffee table, still rubbing your side. He grabbed the piece of paper on the table, re-reading it a few times. 

-Note-
Hello our sweet ------ and Woohyun. This is your moms. We decided that it is best to lock all of the doors in the house, except for the master's room. You guys need to learn how to sleep together like normal wedding couple. We are hoping to see our grandchildren soon. Sleep well! 
Love, Moms<3


Woohyun threw the note down and looked at you and you looked at him back. 
"What the hell?" Woohyun whispered under his breathe.
"I know. We have to talk to them." You told him. 
"Yep, and we are going to do that now." Woohyun angrily walked out to the front door. 
"Mom!!!" Woohyun screamed out. You followed Woohyun behind. You both walked to the backyard, which was huge. There was a tent set up outside. Both of the moms popped their heads out. 
"What are you guys doing out here?" Your mom asked. 
"We found your little letter." You told your mom. 
"Well, we have to do what we have to do." Woohyun's mom added. 
"No, that's not right. Give us the key." Woohyun asked.  
"You guys need to sleep together, so we can get grandchildren as soon as possible." Your mom said. You rolled your eyes. 
"Mom, don't worry. You guys will get them, but first, we need the keys to the other rooms." Woohyun said, and you looked at him in shock, and crossed your arms together. What the hell is he talking about? You thought.
"Really?" Woohyun's mom asked for reassurance. 
"Yes, really Mom! Now, give us the keys." Woohyun said, while holding his hand out, gesturing for the keys to be placed in his hand.

Woohyun's mom crawled back inside the tent and pulled out the keys. 
"You guys promise?" She held the keys out.
"Promise." Woohyun said. She looked at you, waiting for an answer from you. 
"...promise." You said. You wanted to smack Woohyun in the head for even mentioning or agreeing to the grandchildren stuff.  
"Okay then! We will be looking forward to the news." Both moms smiled. Woohyun's mom passed the keys to Woohyun. Before you both turned away from them, Woohyun looked back again. 
"And, we think it's weird that you both are camping in our backyard, you guys should head back because we will be needing our little own privacy tonight." Woohyun suggested and winked at you. "I will call the driver to pick both of you up." 
This guy is really asking for a fight. You thought. 
"Don't worry. Our ride is already here." Woohyun's mom told you guys and smiled.
"Good night Moms!" You bowed to them to show respect.

Just as you both turned away from the moms, he held onto your hand. You quickly tried to move away from him, but he tightly held onto your hands.  
"Gosh, do you not know how to act?" He asked you. 
"I don't make promises I can't keep." You told him. 
"Please just act for both of our sakes, so they can leave." Woohyun begged you. 
"Fine." You rolled your eyes at Woohyun and allowed him to continue holding your hand. 

Once you guys were far away from the moms, you forcefully retreated your hands out of his. 
"Do you think I really want to hold your hands?" Woohyun asked. 
"Then, why did you hold it?" You asked him, still following him. 
"It's called acting, madam." He said. 
"That's not acting. That's called taking advantage." You smart mouthed him. He stopped his tracks, making you stop yours. He started walking towards you, as you started walking back. 
"What are you doing?" You asked him, holding onto your dress. 
"Advantage?" He asked. 
You were scared. What was he thinking?
"Y-yea!" You replied. 
"If you forgot, let me remind you. I have a girlfriend." He told you and continued walking to the front of the house. You were standing there, thinking about what he had said. That's right! He has a girlfriend. He's not going to do anything to me. You thought. It was dark and you quickly ran up the catch up to him. 

You walked inside and he closed the door behind. 
"You can go shower first." He said, as he walked back to the living room to rest. You ignored him and walked up the stairs. 
"What a crazy man." You whispered to yourself. You entered the master's room and saw that your suitcases were in the room. You opened it and pulled out a freshly washed pajamas. You entered the bathroom and started the water to heat it up. You tried ping your dress, but whatever angle you tried, you couldn't seemed to it. The zipper was to high up that you couldn't reach it. You sigh. 
"Come on! Please don't do this to me right now. I really don't want to ask that jerk!" You grunted, trying to it. After a good 15 minutes, you turned off the water and opened the door annoyingly. You were mad that you had to asked him. Don't worry, he won't do anything to me. You reassured yourself. You opened the door and walked downstairs. 
You peeked your head out to see if he was still in the living room. He was there, but he wasn't sleeping. He was watching a Korean drama. You retreated back and stood on the stair for awhile. 
Damn it! Do I really need his help? You asked yourself. He's not going to do anything to me. He already promised. I can't wear this dress all night. You kept contemplating back and forth, thinking of the worst possible situation and the best as well. You let out a heavy sigh and walked to him. You were standing there, but he didn't look at you. It was like you didn't exist. You cleared your throat to get his attention. He ignored you. You cleared it a little louder this time, making him look at you. 

"Why are you still in your dress? I thought you showered." He asked you. 
"Yeah, about that. I can't.... my dress." You said. You were nervous, hoping that he didn't sense that from you. 
"So what are you trying to say?" He asked and looked back at the TV. You really didn't want to ask him for help. 
"Can you...help me?" You managed to asked. He looked at you, and gave you a "really" look. 
"If you don't want to help, then it's fine." You said and was about to walk back. 
"Come here." He said. You were now really nervous. He had just agreed to help you get out of your dress. You slowly walked to him. 
You turned your back towards him, but stopped and warrned him. 
"If you think about doing anything, I will smack you." You warned him. He just nodded. 

You felt his hand ready to your dress. You moved a little bit, feeling his hand on your back. It seemed like time had stopped, because it felt forever. Woohyun looked at you, slowly ping it. You felt that he was about to finish ping all the day, so you quickly stopped him by holding onto his hand. 
"That should be okay. Thank you." You said and he released his hand from your grip. You grabbed onto the back zipper and ran upstairs. 
Woohyun looked at you running upstairs, and he chuckled at your reaction. 
You closed the door and felt your heart raced, and maybe even a few butterflies in your stomach. 

 

 

What the heck?

__________________

Two very awesome videos you guys should check out! Keep sending love to Infinite. Once an Inspirit, always an Inspirit:)
Destiny Premier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbpE6qHDSA
Infinite's Comeback Stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTlVrb-KXU

Again, I am very happy with this edit. As the previous edit, I did have to cram in a few chapters together. I added a few new scenes. I hope you guys are enjoying this story more. Let me know what you guys think about these new edits.

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius


As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07