⤜Chapter Thirty-Two: Trails⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

Your heart raced and butterflies flew in your stomach the moment Woohyun held onto your hands.
"Good morning Mr and Mrs. Nam. It looks like your driver is already here. You guys should head out first. We'll follow after." One of Woohyun's team greeted you both. 
"Are you guys sure? My wife and I can wait." Woohyun said, looking over to you. 
"Yea, we can. It's no problem for...us." You smiled over to the guy. He smiled at you both. 
"It's okay. The driver texted a while ago that he'll be here shortly. You guys go ahead first." He assured you both. 
"Alright then. We'll meet up there then." Woohyun smiled at him, and you did so too, before departing from the hotel. The chauffeur opened the door to you both as you guys approached the car. 
"Lady's first." Woohyun said, letting go of your hand to allow you to enter the car. You looked at him and then entered the car. Woohyun followed after you. You sat behind the driver's seat, while Woohyun sat behind the passenger's seat.
"Please let me know if you guys need anything. You can press on the button on your right to alert me." The chauffeur spoke in Japanese before rolling up the window that separated you two from the driver's section. 

The beginning of the ride started out quiet. You looked out the window while Woohyun looked at his phone. Without even noticing, your eyes slowly looked over to Woohyun. You noticed that he wore the wedding ring on his left hand. Woohyun sensing that you were looking at him, looked up from his phone and over to you, making you look away from him and back to the view outside. Woohyun smiled at your reaction. He reached over to your hand and held up, startling you. 
"Woohyun, what are you doing?" You asked him, looking at him this time. 
"What? There's nothing wrong with it." Woohyun said, looking at his phone. 
"Y-yah." 
You tried to release your hand from his grip, but he was holding onto your hand too strong. The more you struggle, the stronger he held onto your hand. Once you ran out of energy, Woohyun set his phone down and looked at you. 
"My request is simple. Just today, and I will sign the papers." Woohyun said. "Can you do it? For me?" Woohyun asked. 
You looked away and relaxed your hand. 

Woohyun's phone rang, making him drop your hand. Woohyun looked at the caller ID. It read Eunji. Woohyun looked at you, and then back at his phone. 
"Aren't you going to pick it up?" You asked him. Without thinking twice, Woohyun ended the call and took your hand in his again. 
"Jagiya." He said, making you look at him, confused. 
"Let's make today the best day." He suggested. 
Your heart pounded fast. 

The ride was silent again, until you both arrived at the mountains. You looked at the hiking path and remembered the good times when you and Woohyun were there last year. Woohyun walked over to you. He noticed that you were looking at the hiking trail. He looked at the trail and then back at you. 
"Are you okay?" He asked. You broke away from the path and at him. 
"I'm good." You replied, before looking around. 
"Is everyone here yet?" You asked him. 
"I just texted Jihwan and he said they just pulledi up in the parking lot." Woohyun notified you. You shook your head in response. 

You and Woohyun stood there, waiting for the rest of the team. You thought for a while before speaking to Woohyun about it. 
"Woohyun-ah." You called his name, making him looking over to you, with one of his hands tucked in his hoodie pockets.
"Yea?"
"Whatever happens here, stays here, right?" You asked him. 
He thought for a second before nodding to you. 
"Okay." You replied.

Just as you finished speaking with Woohyun, everyone came running to you both. Woohyun made a little speech to them before you all started making your ways up to the hiking trail. You and Woohyun waited last, staying behind the pack. Just as Woohyun was about to take his first step into the trail, you quickly grabbed Woohyun's hand, surprising him. He looked over his shoulder to you, while you looked at both of your hands in each other's grip then up at him. 
He smiled to you when you both made eye contact. You gave him your smile in response. 
"Let's go before we fall behind from the rest." He said to you. You nodded and walked right next to him. You felt your heart raced like that first time. Woohyun inserted your hand in his pocket, making you look at him. 
"What are you doing?" You asked him, giving him a confused look. 
"Your hand is cold. I'm trying to warm them up." He said. 
"Did you learn that from Korean dramas?" You asked him, chuckling. 
"Actually yes. It's pretty romantic. I was testing it, but your hand is too cold." He said.
"Yah! It's the mountains, why wouldn't my hands be cold?" You gently slapped his arm with your other hand. 

For once, it felt like nothing ever happened between you two. You felt as if you both were still happily married. There were no divorce papers. There were no arguments. There was no Eunji in the picture. The more you both comfortably spoke to each other, the more you wished the day lasted forever. As you and Woohyun approached that same spot, where you were going to confess your love to him, Woohyun dropped down, worrying you. You held onto Woohyun's arm and kneeled down next to him. 
"Woohyun, what's wrong? Are you okay? Do you need water?" You asked him, looking at him for an answer. Woohyun held to his temple, as he felt a sharp pain. Woohyun closed his eyes, dropping his head down. 
"Woohyun, don't do that. You're scaring me." You told him. You looked ahead and the team were walking further from you two. 
"Stay here. I'm gonna go get the team." You told him. Just as you stood up to chase after the team, Woohyun grabbed onto your wrist. 
"Don't. I'm okay." He said. You looked at him and kneeled back down. 
"Are you sure?" 
Woohyun nodded his head. You helped Woohyun up, by wrapping your arm around his back. You walked Woohyun over to a medium-sized boulder. 
"Sit here. Let's rest a bit before continuing." You told him. 
"------." 
You looked at Woohyun. 
"Yea? Are you in pain? Should we head back down?" You asked him, feeling a great sense of worriedness over Woohyun's health. 
"Have we been here before?" Woohyun asked you, catching you by surprised. 
"What?" 
"Did we come here when we were on the Japan buisness trip?"
"...yea, we did, but only for a bit." You asked. 
"Oh, really?" 
You nodded. 
"Why?" 
"I don't know. I heard this conversation in my head a while ago." 

"Woohyun." 
"What?" 
"I...I want to tell you something." 
"That is?" 
"But will we still be the same?" 
"Well, you have to tell me first." 
"You know, I don't know, but how does lov---" 


"Did something happen here?" Woohyun asked, looking at you for an answer. 
"Here?" 
"I-I don't know. I was just wondering." Woohyun said, getting up. "Let's continue." 
You walked over to him and held his hand, in hopes that it would help support him. Just as you two took your first step, Woohyun felt like he had to mention it. 
"By any chance, was there something you wanted to tell me here...on that day?" Woohyun asked, looking down at you. 
"Tell you something?" You asked, intentionally forgetting whatever happened that day. 
"Yes. I couldn't quite get the full question, "Woohyun said, trying to remember what he heard, "it was like " how does" something." 
You knew exactly what he was talking about. 
Woohyun looked at you.
"Do you remember?" He asked. You caught yourself thinking what you would have said that day. 
You looked at him. 
"N-no. Nothing really happened that day." You lied. 
"Really? Maybe my head is just playing with my mind now." Woohyun laughed it off. 
You both continued walking up the trail, while your mind was thinking about what he heard and what he remembered. Woohyun noticed that you were a little off after that talk. Woohyun stopped and looked at you. 
"Are you okay? You don't look well." He said. 
"No, I'm good." You replied. 
"Get on my back." Woohyun said, letting your hand go. 
"What?" You asked in surprised. "I'm good. I can walk." 
Woohyun kneeled down, facing his back towards you. 
"Come on, get on." He ordered, waiting for you to get on. 
"Woohyun, I'm good. Didn't you see what happened earlier? You're not feeling good." You told him. "Plus, if you fall, I don't want to get hurt." You joked with him. 
"I promise I won't. Get on. I'm good now." He assured you. 
"No. Hurry, we need to catch up." you told Woohyun, walking past him, who was still kneeling on the ground. Woohyun chuckled at your stubborness. He stood up and ran up to you, grabbing your arm. 
"Get on." He commanded. 
"I'm heavy. I'm going to break your back if I get on." You told him, hoping it would convince him. 
"Yah. Hurry. Get on."He said. 
"No." You said. 
Woohyun grew impatient with your stubborness, so he swung you into a hug. 
"Y-yah, what are you doing?" You asked him, feeling nervous. You felt your cheeks heat up. Woohyun pulled away from the hug a bit to look at you. 
"If you don't get on my back, then you will have to kis---" 
"Aish! You want to piggy back me that much?" You asked him. 
"You don't look well, so I want to piggy back you." He said. 
You let out a heavy sighed in frustration to Woohyun's request. 
"Deal?" He asked. 
Woohyun got into position and got on his back. 
"Are you okay?" You asked, making sure he really was fine. 
"I'm good. Don't worry. He assured you. You both continued the hike with you on his back, while he continued to follow the trail. 
You knew you were going to miss this. His back felt his warm and embrace felt protective and comforting. 
"Are you asleep?" He asked. 
"No. Are you tired? Let me down." You told him. 
"No, I'm fine. Let me carry you." He said. 
"Are you sure?"
"Yea." He replied. "You know, I thought about that question. Maybe the last word was 'love'." He randomly mentioned. 
"Love?" 
"Yea, it sounded like it. Are you sure there was nothing that day that we might have spoken about?" He asked. 
"No, we didn't talk much that day." You lied.  

"I see. Well, if anything comes up before today ends, please let me know." He said. 
"...I will." You replied. 
Your heart aced knowing that you would never be able to tell him about what happened that day. 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

(11.10) Shoutout to a lovely commenter @ hakimmj
♡Much love♡

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM