⤜Chapter Twenty-Seven: Walk⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You guys stood outside of the hotel building. You looked at it and realized it was the same one you and Woohyun had rest in when you guys were on your honeymoon. Woohyun carried his luggage up the stairs and saw that you were looking at the building, with your luggage in one hand. He looked at the building and then back at you. 
"Is there something wrong?" Woohyun asked. 
You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at Woohyun. 
"No, everything's fine." You replied. 
"You looked really focused on the building. Is it haunted?" Woohyun joked. 
"I hope a ghost come and sleep next to you tonight." You said, before walking up the stairs and into the builing, smiling. 
Woohyun looked at you walk up the stairs, as he smiled. 

You reached to the reception to pick up the keys. You thought for a while, since your Japanese wasn't the best. 
"Hi...keys. I'm sleeping here tonight." You said in broken Japanese. The girl looked at you, as she couldn't pick up some of your words. 
"Hello, my wife and I booked a suite for this week, under the name Nam Woohyun."
Woohyun spoke fluently in Japanese, as he stood behind you. 
"Right. Just give me a few seconds to check you guys in and hand you the key to your room." The girl responded to Woohyun.

 

You turned your head to look at him, as he stood extremely close to you. Woohyun gave you a wink. You furrowed your brows and turned to look at the receptionist. You gave her a smile. Just as you tried to walk away from the desk and Woohyun, Woohyun grabbed your hand, pulling you back to him. You were shock and tried to struggle out of his grip. 
"Yah, let go." You whispered to him, as you tried to not make a scene. 
Woohyun looked at you and pulled you close to him, making you stop. 
"Stay close." He said, before looking back at the receptionist. She handed the keys to Woohyun and wished you both a good stay. When you both walked to the elevator, you looked at Woohyun. 
"You can let my hand go now." You told him. Woohyun looked at you. 
"I don't want to." He replied, before pressing on the button for the elevator to open. 
"Aish. Yah Woohyun, why are you so stubborn?" You asked him, just as you were going to manually remove each of his fingers, his team walked up next to you both. You immediately stopped and gave them a smile. They bowed to you and Woohyun. Woohyun saw them and smiled at them. 

"Are you guys heading up too?" Woohyun asked. 
"Yes, level 3. What about you, Mr.Nam? What level are you guys on?" One of the members asked. 
"We're heading to level 6." Woohyun smiled. 
Level 6?
You thought. 
That's the same level we were on when we came here.
"Woohyun, what level did you say?" You asked him, tugging on his jacket. Woohyun turned his head to look at you. 
"Level 6, Jagiya." 
When he called you that, your heart raced. You set that feeling aside and playfully smacked his arm to stop. His team heard and they all smiled at you both. 
"Woohyun, stop it. Aren't you embarrassed?" You said, as your cheeks rosed pink. 
"It's okay. We're married." He smiled at you. 

Woohyun, please stop. You're making it hard for me. 
You thought. 

"We hope you and Mrs. Nam rest well for tomorrow." His team bowed before leaving you and Woohyun alone in the elevator. 
You quickly released your grip from his and pulling it away from his hand. Woohyun was shook. 
"Why did you do that?" He asked. 
"Who said you can hold my hand?" You asked him. 
"We're acting, right?" Woohyun chuckled.
You looked at him, this time a little different. It wasn't the furious look, but the upset and reality look. 

"We are, but you don't need to be physical. We were never physical even when we were acting." You lied. 
Woohyun thought for a while, as he crossed his arms. 
"That's weird, because Woohyun would do that." Woohyun said, looking at you. 
"I don't know if Woohyun likes showing physical affections, but I know that we were never physical." You lied even more, looking at the numbers increasing. 
Woohyun looked at you for a quick second, then proceeded to walk closer to you. You noticed and looked at him right away. 
"What are you doing?" You asked him, backing away from him.
"You said we were never physical, BUT we lived together for a year." Woohyun said, as he walked closer.
"Y-yes, that's true, but what are you doing?" You asked him, still taking baby steps back. You felt your heart rate increase. Woohyun moved closer to you, as your back made contact with the wall of the elevator. Both of you were only a few inches away from each other. 
"Why are you nervous?" He asked. 
"W-what?" 
"Your cheeks are pink." He commented. 
No words left your mouth. 

Ding!
Woohyun backed away, leaving the elevator first. You were still in there. 
"Are you going to come out?" Woohyun turned back to ask you. You were in a state of shock. 
Woohyun reached for your hand, snapping you out of  your thoughts. 
"Y-yah." You pulled your hand back.
"Come out. This is our floor." Woohyun said. He grabbed your luggage, making you step out of the elevator. 
"Y-yah, Woohyun-shi." You said, making him turn around. 
"Didn't I ask you to not address me like that?" 
Woohyun said, before continuing his walk. 

You were confused. It was as if Woohyun had remembered everything, but at the same time, he also didn't know you. You quickly followed him. Woohyun opened the door and you looked at the number of the room. 
2010?
You thought. 
This is the same room! 
Inside, you panicked. You were scared that this place was going to make him remember you. Per the doctor's request, taking him to places that meant something would help him remember you. 
"Woohyun." 
Woohyun turned back to look at you. 
"Why this room? Isn't it too big?" You asked him, still outside of the room. 
"There's nothing wrong with it being big." Woohyun said, setting his backpack on one of the couches.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Woohyun asked, looking at you, who was still standing right outside of the doorway. 
"I...I will." You hesitated. You took a deep breath before entering the room. Woohyun noticed and looked at you in a confused way. 
"Is this room haunted?" 
You stood next to your luggage and looked at Woohyun after he asked that question. 
"Haunted? Why would it be haunted?" 
"You took a deep breath before coming in, so I wondered." 
"Well, we're sharing a room. Who knows what you're going to do to me?" You said, looking away. 
"Well, what did you want to do?" 
You quickly looked back at Woohyun, as he stood next to the couch, crossing his legs. 
"Y-yah. What are you thinking about?" You asked him, grabbing your luggage close to you. 
"I don't know, but it looks like you're thinking of something though." 
"I wasn't. We've.....never shared a room." You lied. 

"Did we come here before?" Woohyun asked, searching for his phone in his backpack. 
Does he remember? 
You thought. Woohyun's remarks made you feel uncertain. 
"No, we haven't. Why?" 
"You said we came to Japan before. Where did we stay?" Woohyun asked. 
"Not here. We stayed somewhere else."
"Where? Maybe that place can help me remember about that trip." 
".....It's far from Tokyo. We stayed down by the tip of Japan." You lied. 
"If we have time, we should stop by then."
You stayed quiet. 

"You can take the bed." Woohyun said before rolling his luggage into one corner of the living room. You stood by the entrance, not moving an inch. 
"It's okay. I can take the couch." You told him. Woohyun stopped and turned around to look at you. 
"Take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." 
"...thanks." You muttered before rolling your bag inside the room. The thing was that the bedroom didn't have a door, only a middle wall separating the bed room from the living room. You rolled your bag inside the closet to settle down. 

"Let's go out and sightsee" Woohyun yelled out. You stopped what you were doing and peeked your head out of the closet. 
"....You can go. I'll stay in." You yelled back. You retreated and sat on the ground. 
In fact, you wanted to do that. You wanted to be with him. You were deep in your thoughts. 
"You're coming. It wasn't a question." Woohyun said, peeking his head inside the closet. 
You looked at him. 
"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked when he saw you sitting on the floor. He entered the room and kneeled next to you. You quickly fixed your posture and moved away a bit from him. 
"You should invite your team." You told him. 
"I want to go with you." 
"But I don't want to go." 
"You're coming whether you like it or not." Woohyun said before walking out. 

You took a few minutes to yourself before coming out of the closet. You sighed and walked out to see Woohyun waiting for you by the balcony. Once Woohyun heard you, he turned around. 
"You're ready?" He asked. 
You nodded your head without saying anything to him. 


You both walked down the streets of Tokyo, in silence. 
"You know, you can't ignore me." Woohyun said, making you look at him. 
"I"m not ignoring you. Haven't we talked the whole time?" You asked him. 
"Not that ignore." Woohyun replied. 
You thought for a while before understanding what he meant. 
"...I just don't want you to remember something that's pointless." You said. 
"Even if it's pointless, I still want to remember." Woohyun said. 
Woohyun stopped to look at something, while you continued. You noticed that he wasn't walking next to you, so you turned around. You looked at what Woohyun looked at. You noticed it was the same temple you both made a wish at. You slowly walked back to him. 
"What are you looking at?" You asked. 
"Let's go inside that temple." Woohyun said. 
Have I come here before?" 
Woohyun thought. 
"Why?" You asked. Your heart rate increased because you were scared he was remembering. 
"I just want to go check it out." He said, before taking the first step toward the temple. You quickly caught up to him, grabbing his arm. He turned to look at you. 
"You know there was a really pretty temple I saw earlier. We should go back to look at that one." You told him, hoping that he would turn around. 
"Let's check this one out first. We're already here." He said, before walking away from you. 
How do I stop him? What if he remembers?
You thought. You quickly ran to him, walking next to him. You looked at him to see if he remembered anything. 

You guys reached the praying area. It smelled of incense sticks. 
"Would you guys like to make a wish?" One of the employees said, offering you both 3 incense sticks. 
Wish?
Woohyun thought. 
"Yes, we would like to." Woohyun smiled at her, before taking the six incense sticks. Woohyun handed you three. 
"Take it." He said. You hestitated, before accepting them. 

You both kneeled down in front of the shrine. 
You closed your eyes, making your wish. Little did you know, Woohyun turned his head to look at you, before making his wish. 
You both bowed, before leaving the temple. 

You both continued to walk, in silence. You walked ahead of Woohyun. You looked ahead and saw that it was the same bridge like last time. Meanwhile, Woohyun trailed only a few steps away from you. He looked at you.  

"So, what did you enjoy the most?" 
"Hmm, probably the temple. That was pretty interesting. What was yours?" 
"Mine? Probably the sunset. It was really relaxing."  
"What did you wish for at the temple?" 
"I'm not telling you, or it won't come true." 
"I will tell you mine, if you tell me yours." 
"Aish, why do you want to know? It's a wish for a reason." 
"Yah, I asked nicely." 
"I'm not telling you." 


Woohyun winced in pain. He placed his hand on the temple of his head. Just then, you happened to look behind you to see how far Woohyun was. You saw that Woohyun had place his hand on his temple, about to fall down. Without thinking, you quickly placed him into a hug, without letting him fall flat to the ground.
 Woohyun kneeled down with one knee, while you kneeled in the other, putting him in hug. Woohyun's chin rested on your shoulder, while yours was on his.

"Are you okay?" You asked him, worriedly. Woohyun thought for a while. He backed away from the hug and looked at you. You looked into his eyes. 
"What's wrong?" You asked him. 

"...this place... it was your favorite part, right?" 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

(10.14) Shoutout to a lovely commenter @ hakimmj
♡Much love♡

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM