⤜Chapter Twelve: Confessions⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You were still standing by the light switch near the front door, looking down at your feet. Woohyun was still on the first step of the stairs, looking at you while your tears ran down uncontrollably. After a good 5 minutes passed, you realized what you just said to him. You looked up and saw him looking right at you. You quickly wiped your tears away with the back of your hand. 
"I...I'm sorry." You said, and turned back to the front door, opening it and walking out of the house. Woohyun was still processing what you said to him. He felt the urge to run after you. And, that's exactly what he did. The moment you walked out from the front gate, you felt the sky crying along with you. Your tears started running down your cheeks again. 
"Aish, stupid me. Why did I even say that?" You scolded yourself, wiping your tears away. 

You just kept walking. You wanted to be as far as possible from Woohyun. You were too embarrassed and heart broken to look at him. Meanwhile, Woohyun looked left and right to see where you have gone to. He chose a path and hoped to find you, so he could understand you. The low rumble of the sky could be heard and the tears of the sky can be felt. You didn't know what to do anymore. You wanted Woohyun to know that you liked him, but you understood you guys couldn't be together together. 

"Yah! -------!" 
You stopped as you heard someone called out your name. Then, you continued walking that same path. 
"I told you to stop!" 
You heard his voice again. 
"Stop where you are. Don't come any closer." You told him, giving him the stop signal with your hand, but still not looking at him. You didn't have the courage to look at him. Woohyun looked at you, while the rain poured on you and him. 
Woohyun slowly walked towards you. You can hear his footsteps. 
"Please. Don't come any closer to me. Don't make this hard for me." You asked him. You knew the chances with him were low. You knew in his heart, he loved Eunji more than anytime. You were looking at the ground, drenched. Woohyun slowly walked in front of you. You saw his shoes, which caused you to cry even more. 
You slowly looked up, meeting his eyes. You couldn't read him. You didn't know what he was thinking about.

"Why don't we divorce right now?" You asked him. "You can be with Eunji." 
Woohyun still didn't say anything. 
"Yah! Say something." You asked, hitting his chest. "Let me go, so you can be with Eunji." 
"I don't want to be the one tying you. But why? Why does it hurt so much? " You cried right into his arms. The rain was still pouring, nonstop. 

Before you could take any more step, Woohyun pulled you into his arms and locked his lips with yours. You were surprised. Your heart raced again. You felt butterflies in your stomach. It felt like the first time. You slowly closed your eyes and s your arms on top of his arms, holding him. 

A minute passed, and Woohyun backed away, looking into your eyes. You were looking back at him, confused with his actions. 
"I-I'm sorry, ------." Woohyun said, before leaving you there. You were still standing in the rain. You couldn't believe what had happened. 

You woke the next morning, thinking about the night before. You touched your lips, looking at the ceiling. It was your first kiss. You were embarrassed and confused at the same time. You rolled over and got of bed. You quietly walked out of your room after you finished getting ready. You headed to the kitchen and started preping for brunch. You went with a simple chicken and waffles recipe. 

You knew there was no way to avoid him. Just as you were to call him to eat, Woohyun had already walked out of the house. You felt upset. That morning, you ate silently by yourself.

A few weeks had passed. Things were still the same. You were either working late at night and Woohyun was already in bed, or it would be the opposite. Woohyun was working late at night and you were in bed by the time he came. After the kiss, things seemed to be awkward between you two. On the other hand, you were happy that Woohyun knew how you felt about him. It had to be that way.
Another few weeks passed, and the two of you started talking to each other again, here and there. However, it was only very small talks. It never got back to the comfortable talks like before. To be honest, you missed that.


"I'm going to go out with Eunji. I will be back later." Woohyun said, leaving the house. You were sitting on the couch. Before you could even say anything to Woohyun, he had already left. It's okay. You knew he was still with Eunji. Be happy. You thought. You got up and walked into the backyard. You laid down on one of the sunloungers, facing the pool. You opened a book and covered your face with it. You closed your eyes, clearing your mind.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was sitting across from Eunji back in Paradise Cafe. 
"Eunji-ah, I wanted to talk to you about some things." Woohyun started off, looking at Eunji take a sip of her americano. Eunji looked up and set her cup down, looking at Woohyun. 
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about some things too." Eunji said. Woohyun was curious. 
"What is it about?" Woohyun asked. 
"You said you were going to divorce her, but you never did. If you were going to lie to me in the first place, then you should have just told me in the beginning. I hate waiting for you. Do you know how tiring it is? Chasing you around, waiting for you, everything. Do you know how much I have sacrificed just to be with you?" Eunji asked Woohyun. Woohyun was just quiet, looking at Eunji. 
"Are you saying that you want to break up with me?" Woohyun asked. 
"I have wasted enough time with you. Don't come back, running to me. I will only accept you if you divorce her. I will take those time you said you needed to go find someone who's worth my time." Eunji said, leaving the table and walking out of the cafe. 

Woohyun was still sitting there. As horrible as it sounds, Woohyun was happy that Eunji broke it off with him. He didn't have to break the bad news to her. Woohyun let out a small smile, feeling relieved. He was excited to head back to you. He walked out of the cafe and drove straight home.

Woohyun entered the house and called out your name. No response from you. Woohyun walked upstairs and knocked on your door. No answer. He opened it and you weren't there. He grew a little worry. He knew that your car was still parked in the garage. He walked into the basement, and you weren't there as well. Where can she be? Woohyun thought. He quickly headed into the backyard. It was quite a walk from he reached to the pool area. He looked closely and saw a person laying on one of the sunloungers. He opened the small gate to enter the pool area. He knew it was you. He sat on the edge of the lounger next to you and removed the book that was resting on your face. You had fallen asleep there. The sun shined on your face, causing you to wake up. Woohyun quickly placed the book back on your face. 
"Yah, Woohyun!" You pouted, removing the book from your face. 
You sat upright and noticed how close you two were. You sat back a little, so you two wouldn't be so close. Woohyun just looked at you. He smiled, but didn't say anything. 
"Why do you keep looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" You asked. Woohyun still didn't say anything.
"Are you sick? What happened?" You asked him, feeling a little concerned. 

Out of nowhere, Woohyun pulled you in for a tight, but gentle hug. You were taken back. 
"Woohyun-ah, a-are you okay?" You asked him, feeling a little surprised. To your surprised, you were hugging him back.
 Woohyun pulled away from the hug. 

"What happened? Are you not feeeling good?" You asked him. Since you and Woohyun have not talked much to each other after the incident, Woohyun hugging you out of the blue surprised you. 
"I'm fine, -------." Woohyun assured you. 
"No, you're usually not like this. What's wrong?" 
"It's about Eunji." 
Hearing her name made you feel upset. You knew you had to accept their relationship. 
"Woohyun, I understand that you can't accept my feelings. I'm sorry about that night. I don't know what got into me. I'm happy if we can just be friends like before. It will be like that night never happened." You explained. Woohyun just smiled, but you were confused. 
"It's not that. Eunji and I aren't together anymore." 
You felt happy and guilty at the same time. You felt that it was your fault. 
"Woohyun-ah, I'm so sor-" 
"There's nothing you need to apologize for. Eunji broke it off with me." 
You were surprised to hear that. 
"What?" 
"Yea. Apparently, I wasn't good enough for her." Woohyun chuckled. He wasn't sad, which confused you. 
"Woohyun, why aren't you sad? Your girlfriend just broke off with you, and it was because of me." You said. Woohyun just laughed. 
"Yah, Woohyun! Aren't you mad at me? You can be mad." You told him. 
Woohyun pulled you in for another hug.

 

 


"I'm not letting you go because I feel the same for you."

_________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM